Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home - Conroe, TX

A nice property with fewer numbers of residences, and an "at home" feel. A very relaxed atmosphere and accommodation for family members to visit, and even stay with the resident. Furniture is provided by the family rather than the facility, which has pros and cons.

I would recommend Village Green!!

My mom is in the memory care unit at Village Green. The staff there are fantastic and really care about the residents. They have gone above and beyond. The food is good and they offer healthy choices. They offer activities and even had a family get together with a great turnout. Management including Nish and Megan are spectacular. The community is clean and well taken care of.

Best of The Best!!

One thing that i really liked about the community was the friendliness of the staff. The cleanliness is also great. The staff tries for my mother to engage in activities. It's good to see that they are encouraging her. I feel that she is in a safe community. The meals are good and look tasty.

Run for the hills

Had my love on e here for over a year. Terrible experience. The medications are given by staff are not educated at all. Med errors were constantly happening. I would complain but noting ever happened. It was business as usual. The current Manager is not very knowledgeable at all. All she ever stresses is " we are creating a family like environment". I moved my loved out before something dangerous happened. I even called the owner. He was not very truthful at all.

absolutely the best care

Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home gave absolutely the best care I could have imagined. The staff were loving and caring. Everyone was just amazing that worked there. I would highly recommend this facility.

The staff are very kind, friendly, and are constantly training to improve. They treat the residents like family. I like the smaller size of Village Green, as it lends toward more personal attention.

worried

Currently back in the in June I was visiting a loved one as I usually do and have noticed several major changes.The first to be exspected is the level of care.There are some new people that work there and there attitudes are horrible.There are both shifts.The 1 woman in the afternoon looks as tho she is mad all the time,she is rude,and besides she passes out medication looks as tho she just started to learn this field...She yells at the residents and has no sence of hunor. The hallway smells of urine,and I dont feel comfortable anymore there like I use to.The point is that people there now think they need be put up high and think they are better then some ..I just see a major change it depressing,and not happy.The former people that worked here before were great!There was life and happiness here.I also see there is less people working on shifts and that is not good.I better not get a phone call requarding my loved one or there will be a issue,They need more help they shouldnt think about paying for some extra help to save them a few dollars the residents safety should be the first priority!!

Great community

I have toured this community. I found it to be a very quant community. Just the right size for any Alzheimer's resident. The Director showed me around. It was late in the evening, she took the time to give me all the details of the community. I did not feel rushed at all. It was dinner time. I was impressed at how loving all the staff were to the resident's. The rooms were beautiful, the price was great for all you get.. My father will be very happy here. We are moving him in next week. Thanks Village Green I have found a great home for Dad.

Beautiful facility ,extremely clean .

Please be sure you know the needs of your love one since the facility claims Alzheimer Care Home But..........

The Facility does meet Texas regulations but staff really are limited in knowledge on "true memory care " . This problem can be found at many Texas facilities . Thus , be sure to research and ask many questions and know your loved ones needs .

Home sweet Home

Wonderful community, The resident's and families are so sweet. The best thing about this community is it's home like atmosphere. The resident make the community what it it is. A place to call home.

We are so happy, we are just thrilled.

We are so happy, we are just thrilled. It's immaculate, and the staff is so helpful and friendly. It's new and beautiful, with hardwood floors and molding, it's more like a home and less like an institution. They are very knowledgeable, and very helpful with helping us better understand what she is going through. They seem to be very good about getting them to participate in activities. The food seems to be good. We liked the size of the community and that it's dedicated for total Alzheimer's care. Oddly enough, we liked that it wasn't overly bright, more soothing, with softer light.

visited on april 8, great c...

visited on april 8, great community beautiful and clean and wonderful director and accommodating providing A/MC only

Village Green Alzheimers Care Home in Conroe, TX provides a resident-centered program designed to meet the specific and unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairment. Our mission is to enrich the lives of our residents and bring dignity and respect to their golden years. We will nurture the unique needs of our seniors and promote purposeful meaning to each day. We want to grow strong relationships between our residents, their families and our team, creating an extended family in a warm loving home.