We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
The Village at The Woodlands Waterway blends scenic waterfront living with convenient access to shopping and dining. Residents enjoy quality amenities and personal service, including fine restaurant-style dining, social activities, and superb medical assistance.
At The Village, residents can continue their independent lifestyles and take advantage of exceptional Assisted Living and Memory Care services - if needed. The Village at The Woodlands Waterway is the perfect place to call home.
Offering A comprehensive range of amenities that empower residents to pursue an independent lifestyle, The Village provides the charm of forest living with the convenience and a large variety of activities that enable residents to enjoy time with friends and family.
For residents who need assistance with daily activities, our highly trained staff creates a personalized program tailored to supplement his or her level of independence. Graduated levels of care satisfy each person's specific needs without having to leave The Village's comfortable residential environment.
Residents with Alzheimer's or related memory challenges are provided a caring, supportive environment, which includes stimulating activities and familiar surroundings to give residents a reassuring sense of safety and meaning. Residents' families can have full confidence that their loved ones will receive the care and assistance they need in a comfortable, supervised environment.
The Woodlands is a scenic waterfront community where seniors can enjoy nature at their doorstep while still being close to all amenities and resources they may need.
- Walkability Score: 67/100. This means that while some errands can be accomplished on foot, a car would be beneficial in order to access the majority of The Woodlands resources. The Downtown core can be reached in about 13 minutes on foot, 3 minutes by bike, 9 minutes on public transportation and 1 minute by car.
- The average age of residents in The Woodlands is 39.1, though the senior population is growing.
- # of Senior Housing Facilities in the area: 215
- # Veteran Facilities in the area: 0, although there are 3 facilities within a 10-25-minute drive from The Woodlands.
- Weather in The Woodlands, TX is relatively mild with summer temperatures ranging from 72-94 degrees Fahrenheit and winter ranging from 40-60 degrees.
Residents can easily get around town on the public buses or trolleys or they can take advantage of the hundreds of bike pathways and take in the scenic views along the way. Seniors may take advantage of discounted or even free rides on public transportation.
- The Woodlands Township offers two transportation programs: The Woodlands Express Park and Ride and The Woodlands Town Center Trolley. The Trolley provides ADA Complementary Paratransit service for eligible passengers.
- Bike or stroll along the many Parks and Pathways throughout The Woodlands.
- Senior specific transportation options: Interfaith of The Woodlands offers ride services to seniors (among numerous other community-focused services); Meals on Wheels Montgomery County provides rides to seniors who need to run errands or get to appointments.
- Taxi services include: 1 A AA Transportation; ACM Taxi Service; Executive Transportation; Go Green Eco Taxi.
- Uber and Lyft ride share services are available in The Woodlands. Seniors can easily find a ride by downloading either of these apps on their phone.
Health and Safety
With six hospitals within a 15-minute drive from The Village at The Woodlands Waterway, seniors and their families never have to worry about not having access to care.
- Hospitals: Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital has been nationally recognized for its excellent care; Emerus is a close by 24/7 Emergency Medical Center; CHI St Luke's Health was awarded a â€œBest Hospitalâ€ for 2017/18 by U.S. News & World Report.
- The Woodlands has a relatively low crime rate, well below the national average.
- Residents of The Woodlands can easily access Emergency Resources if needed.
Sports and Leisure
There are many opportunities to be active and get involved through The Woodlands community programs and seniors can enjoy a number of programs targeted towards their demographic.
- The Parks and Rec Department offers a myriad of activities from swimming to tennis to art class to language lessons.
- There are two golf courses in The Woodlands: Panther Trail Golf Course is ranked as one of the top 5 courses in the Houston area, and The Oaks which is a beautiful course lined with giant oak trees.
- Interfaith of The Woodlands is a great resource for seniors if they want to be engaged in their community. Interfaith organizes activities for seniors 5 days a week at the South County Community Center, which is a great way for them to stay social and engaged in their community.
- While there are not any local professional spots teams, many Woodlands residents support Houston teams. If residents want to enjoy some live sports, Houston stadiums, fields, and rinks are just a short drive away.
Shopping and Entertainment
The Woodlands has many options available to seniors when it comes to retail and fun. Plus with Houston just a short drive away, the choices are endless.
- Enjoy live music in the summer at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Many big-name musicians come through this venue so there is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy. In addition to the Pavilion, The Woodlands is home to a well-known local band called â€œThe Woodland Concert Band.â€ All members of the band are over 75 years old!
- The Woodlands Mall has almost 200 different shops so seniors have access to all their retail needs.
- There are two movie theaters in town for residents to enjoy that offer senior discount days.
- The South Regional Library is only minutes away from The Village and offers many fun activities like book club and free computer classes. It even has a Senior Resource Program.
- Nearby Village Cuts offers weekly senior discounts on haircuts for men and women.
- Residents can drive to nearby Houston to find countless options for visual arts, theater, opera, ballet, music, and food experiences.
The Woodlands offers numerous places of worship for religious or spiritual practitioners. If residents are unable to find an appropriate church, synagogue, mosque, or other place of worship in the immediate locale, there are many more options in the surrounding towns.
- Here is a resource for finding specific denominational churches in The Woodlands.
- Synagogues in The Woodlands and surrounding areas: Congregation Beth Shalom ; Chabad of The Woodlands ; Congregation Jewish Community North ; Congregation Bat-Zion, plus more options in Houston.
- Mosques in The Woodlands and surrounding areas: Masjid Al-Sahabah ; The Woodlands Mosque; Masjid Abu Huraira, plus over a dozen more options in Houston.
The Village at The Woodlands Waterway is managed by Life Care Services®, An LCS® Company. Life Care Services ranked highest in customer satisfaction in the J.D. Power 2019 Senior Living Study and achieved the highest score in all seven study factors: resident services and activities; community staff; food and beverage; new resident orientation; resident cost; community and grounds; and resident apartment unit.