Grace Elderly Care Home - Spring, TX

I trust them with my parents

My Parents came here together over 3 years ago and my father passed away here due to illness at 84 with my Mom continuing to be cared for like family. It's like going over to grandma's house every time I visit as the house is set up in a family setting. The house is very clean and the care is consistent - with at least one of the owners almost always present. Their family also is there at times for meals or conversation so there is a variety of people making it a fun atmosphere rather than depressing. There is a mix of Men and Women residents and all are treated with respect. My Mom is always clean and well cared for. [Name removed] has practically become a sister as I am very direct with her about the care for Mom and she is always receptive to my feedback - she really does want to ensure the residents receive the best care possible. This place is more full of life than "end of life". My Mom has been pretty happy here (and she is hard to please!) and this is not the first place my parents have stayed over the 9 years I have cared for them. It is certainly the best and I am thankful for the care given.

5+ stars!

This facility has been way better than I expected. The staff is always on top of everything. The medical care is phenomenal and the nursing staff is very well trained. This facility is incredible and it feels more like a home with a family inside. The staff makes my Father feel like he’s important and they treat him with respect and dignity. The facility itself is fantastic and my dad has a huge bedroom and bathroom. The shower he has is in a big open area that is perfect for residents who are wheelchair bound. When my dad was admitted he, unfortunately, had bedsores and the wound care the nurses gave him was exceptional. It was actually better than the ER and the rehab facility he was in previously. They always make great efforts to get my Father what he needs. This facility is big enough to not feel like a prison but small enough for him to remember where things are. I highly recommend this facility to other families.

This was not the place for us

This looked like a clean nice care home when we visited. The people I met were nice. This care home did seem a little more rigid than what we were looking for. It did not feel like much of a family atmosphere.

This place seems to have no outside area besides an UNKEPT backyard that has more dirt than grass and with a BROKEN and UNLOCKED GATE. To easy to escape and no where to enjoy the outside. I wouldn't want to have my husband in that was something like a jail and even cannot go outside with nice surroundings.

Grace Elderly Care Home - Spring, TX

They have cared for my father for years. They use fresh food for the meals. It is a small home like setting with loving caretakers.

They take great care of my grandpa. He is very happy there.

I am very thankful for all the amazing care the staff at Grace Elderly Care Home provided to my mother. By their efforts her last days were comforted & she was at peace. We will forever be grateful for finding such dedicated people to care for our mother.

What a blessing this family & home has been to us.
It is a family that my dad joined when we placed him there. We rest easy knowing he is receiving love & the best care possible. A+++.

Our mother has been with grace Elderly Care Home for over a year & they have given constant loving care. The meals & activities are designed carefully & thoughtfully for the elderly. We would highly recommend Grace Elderly Care Home when searching for care for loved ones.

Great family atmosphere.

I moved my husband here from another home, that I was very dissatisfied with. Since he has been here 1½ years. He is very happy and I am very well placed. They keep him very clean & cook 3 meals a day for him. He loves the people that cares for him and the house is very clean at all times.

Care,Compassion,Love,Patience,undersyanding,Insight,Interaction- Only a few words to describe this home.The tender care shown to my Dad and the other residents is beyond compassion to other place

They take wonderful care of my grandpa.

Great Home! Very loving family who always show and whilst tremendous caring attitudes toward all the residents.

I must say this is the best cleanest & friendliest live in home I have seen ever. They take very good and of their people feed them very good. I cant say all the good things they do they stay on top of everything. I would recommend them to anyone that asked me about in home living.

Beautiful property!!

During my tour I noticed how well the property was maintained and how there was a fresh smell throughout the community. The staff answered all of my loved ones questions with patience and where very welcoming upon our arrival.

Very nice community!

The staff that offered the tour at Grace Elderly Care Home were very pleasant. They were friendly and very knowledgeable. They were able to address all of our concerns. The community was nicely kept and updated throughout. It is a smaller community that is very clean throughout. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy and participate in. They did not have openings available when we needed a room for our loved one.

Definitely a place that has caring caregivers. My mother has dementia and needs routines and structure. This place has both. She is clean every single day and always looks nice. Because their are only 8 people in the facility, she can identify with the other residents. Since, eating, bathing, is done on a routine basis, she doesn't have any surprises and she is more comfortable. Caregivers are not only skilled, but very caring. Caring comes from within. Each one of the caregivers has a true heart and compassion for what they do.

mom is very happy

Grace Elderly Care Home is a very small assisted living facility, which means that my mother gets a lot of personal care and attention. There is one care giver in particular that does a simply phenomenal job working with my mom, fixing her hair, making sure her daily exercises are happening, and everything else. We have really been very pleased and mom seems very happy there.

I was able to visit a friend of mine at Grace Elderly Care. It is a very decent place. The staff is kind, attentive, and helpful. We were pleased with them. When I visited one time they have a program going on like music and therapy. My friend loves it. She is in a shared room, and the residents are not spending a lot in their room. They are more engaged with the activities.

Review of Grace Elderly Care Home Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Spring, TX

Staff seemed interested in residents. Clean, not too many residents. Good backyard option for outdoor activity.

My family and I will be forever grate...

My family and I will be forever grateful for the very good care you gave to our mother while she was recuperating from her surgery. Thank you for your patience and love for mom.

I want to thank you for taking such e...

I want to thank you for taking such excellent care of my mother. I promised my mom that she will always be surrounded by family. Your loving care and home environment has made all the difference and helped me keep that promise to my mom. I will be forever thankful for that! Many blessings!

I visited many homes before choosing ...

I visited many homes before choosing a home for my dad. This home far exceeds my expectations in every aspect! I work in medical field and have very high standards for care. They have wonderful and loving staff members with attentive care day and night. The food is delicious with home cooked meals every meal. Excellent care is given to each resident. They are a capable and loving group!

We can’t thank you enough for the day...

We can’t thank you enough for the days you dedicated to our family member, Kenneth Mitchell. By your efforts, his last days were comforted with your caring thoughtfulness, and quiet strength. Lucian, Crina, mom and dad – We, the Mitchells will never forget you!

Thank you for everything!

We can’t thank you enough for the day...

Thank you for everything!