Autumn Leaves of the Woodlands - The Woodlands, TX

Autumn Leaves of the Woodlands - The Woodlands, TX has yet not published prices.

Family-owned and –operated Autumn Leaves of The Woodlands, Texas is proud to provide exceptional assisted living memory care that truly makes a difference in our resident’s lives. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

As our numerous industry awards attest, Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Our building is carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of The Woodlands, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of The Woodlands. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

You can trust your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia will be in good hands at family-owned and -operated Autumn Leaves of The Woodlands assisted living memory care. Call us today for a tour to schedule a visit.

Wonderful Community, My Mother is Doing Very Well

I'am very satisfied with my mothers move to this community. She is in great hands, and receiving good care. The staff is great, they are taking very good care of her. and her needs. When I come to visit her the facility, and her room is very well-kept. They do a great job with the cleanliness around the community. They provide excellent meals, and they have plenty of activities available for the residents. I'am pleased with all they have done for our family. This is a community I would 100 % recommend to my family, and friends. The experience is going very well for us here.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! Thank you for your kind comments. We're so pleased you and your mother are having such a pleasant experience. Our staff is committed to creating a loving, supportive environment for all of our residents.

My father's Care

We are very happy with the care of this community. The community is always clean and a nice environment. The menu is nice and they have a good variety. My father wants little more spice. The activities are offer for him to participate, but not at this time. We would recommend the care and the value of this nice community for the care of a loved one.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! Thank you for your kind comments. We're so pleased you and your loved one are having such a pleasant experience. Our staff is committed to creating a loving, supportive environment for all of our residents.

Great Tour, Fine Community

I had a good tour of this community. It is a nice facility. Everyone was very kind to my family, and myself. The community appeared to be well-kept, everything looked good. It was good experience, but I did find a community that suited my mother needs better.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments.

Ready to go!

We wanted to send my father in law here there just was no space right now. We found that the sales guy and the nurse were very helpful and willing to show us around. We like the layout of the community.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments. You may want to contact Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood or Autumn Leaves of Cy-Fair - they both have availability.

Such a great staff

My mom has been living there for almost a year and this facility is amazing. The staff care so much as if the residents were their own family. They are all so personable and have been amazing during this difficult transition for our entire family. I highly recommend Autumn Leaves in the Woodlands!

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Helpful Director !!

The director went above and beyond in giving us very helpful information of the community during our tour. The bedrooms where big with spacious bathroom. The dinning room and lobby where well decorated with lots of natural light throughout the complex. I would absolutely recommend this place to any family members or friends.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed.

We were very impressed with this facility.
They have a very modern forward thinking attitude about how to care for people with this disease. They actaully treat them like people! We absolutely LOVED the Executive Director [Removed]. She is wonderful!
She knew every single resident's name, what they needed in terms of care/level of care , and what they had done in their career's /lives prior to this awful disease taking over. She includes the residents in everyday activites and finds a purpose for each person. She is truely amazing!
The residents were all very happy, content , and active.
The facility was amazing. It was clean,designed well, and very aesthetically pleasing. We loved the layout of the rooms,common areas, and every part of the facility. We were amazed to find such an awsome place for Dad!
We will be making an appointment for next Saturday to make the deposit and put Dad on the waiting list.
I feel so much better about his going to a facitlity, since we found this place.
I am very thankful to Carol Kalmanoff from 'A Place for Mom' for listening to my needs and concerns for Dad and for recomending this facility. It's perfect!!

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We take great care in finding staff members who have a real compassion for seniors with memory care needs. We specialize in memory care, it's our passion, and we're pleased to see that it shows in what we do. We're thankful for our partners, and we're looking forward to welcoming you to the Autumn Leaves family!

We looked at many places in the area and chose Autumn Leaves due to the staff. They seemed to truely care about their residents.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! Thank you for noticing our staff. We work very hard to find caregivers with a genuine compassion for our residents. We train every staff member (even the home office!) in dementia care.

Experience Was Great

The experience was great. Unfortunately we were not there long, but the experience we had with Autumn Leaves was just amazing. There was one particular night aide that was wonderful, and in general the care was great.

Judy Brown

Autumn leaves was a amazing facility. The staff was amazing and very helpful.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of the Woodlands.

impressed

I was very pleased with Autumn Leaves of the Woodlands overall. They were very friendly. The staff were good to the patients. I have no complaints about this facility. I was really impressed them. I was a good experience.

Judy Brown

We’re particularly happy to hear that you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of the Woodlands.

truly a wonderful place!

They do a really fabulous job! I was very impressed with them when I first visited and it still feels the same to this day. Everybody is happy, both the staff and all the residents. They take wonderful care of all their residents, are very helpful, and it shows that they genuinely care. They keep the residents active and involved in various activities and make it a very pleasant stay for them. Autumn Leaves of the Woodlands is truly a wonderful place!

Judy Brown

Hearing your positive comments truly makes our day. Thank you again for taking time to review.

1400 Mile Move

Abby and Stephanie of Autumn Leaves of the Woodlands just moved my mother from VA to their neighborhood today. They kept Mom engaged and me informed every step of the way and did not leave until she was all settled. It's a big move for us and Mom's memory isn't what it once was. They wrote a note for Mom to keep with her which details where she is, what's going on with me and my family. The thought of moving mom 1400 miles from one assisted memory care to another was daunting to me. Autumn Leaves made it so wonderful for us all! Thank you!

Judy Brown

Autumn Leaves - a great place!

I am quite pleased with the treatment my mom has received at Autmn Leaves - The Woodlands. The staff is always very friendly and kind to the residents and family members. it is obvious the employees enjoy their jobs and the well-being of the residents are their top priority. Cleanliness is also of utmost importance. I really appreciate the entire staff that works at Autumn Leaves for all they do for the residents.

Judy Brown

Very friendly and warm conditions at ...

Very friendly and warm conditions at the facility. Very friendly and helpful staff. Staff seems to care about the residents and are very helpful. The staff has always responded to all request and questions that we have had.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind words. We appreciate it.

Overall pretty nice.

For the resident the attentiveness and responsiveness, I would give them a 3.5, to the family they would be a five with that. The food has limited variety, it's repetitive, and not very creative. When it's good it's good though. Response time could be improved, especially at night. When people call out sick, they can be a little short staffed. They have put some people on call to fill in. We chose them because it's pretty new, so it's nice and clean. They also have memory care specialty, and I feel the staff is trained to handle certain situations.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to write a review, and for the trust you have placed in us to care for your loved one. We’re looking into the issues you mentioned with the food and response time. You are correct in your observation that our staff is specifically trained in dementia care. In fact, every staff member at Autumn Leaves – including the administrative staff – undergoes training in dementia. That prepares our caregivers to handle some of the difficult behaviors and symptoms of dementia effectively, gently, and without over-medicating the resident. Thanks again for commenting.

The staff we dealt with while we were there were friendly.

The staff we dealt with while we were there were friendly. They tried to keep the residents engaged during the day with activities. Anytime I visited, there always seemed to be an activity going on. She seemed more comfortable there, she was starting to form a little group of friends. They have been very fair with their pricing. They have worked with us and have been accommodating.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind words. It is a privilege to care for your loved one.

It is relatively new and clean.

I'm not sure about the variety of things going on, perhaps there could be more. It is relatively new and clean. When we went there Jackie was really personable and was able to answer all the questions we had.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

Great place for your loved one.

The Staff is always smiling and having fun with the residents. I was able to find a place for Dad near my home. He loves his new home here and I feel I made the best chioce for his care here. I enjoy the programs they provide and sit in weekly!

Very pleased

The Autumn Leaves staff give dignity to those who need extensive care. It brings joy to my families hearts to see the care given to my mother the staff.
It's rare that I give these sorts of reviews, but I have been very impressed by this community.

Wonderful Family Environment

They are absolutely fabulous. My friend has been there now about 3 months and she's never ever looked better. It's just such a family environment. The regional office staff is there on a regular basis. You know everyone and everyone knows you. If there is a problem or concern I get a phone call immediately. I'm included in all care planning and the medication changes. They helped us find a doctor, find a dentist. I just can't say enough about them and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a place for a loved one.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

Staff was very informative and warm. ...

Staff was very informative and warm. This is a new facility and I liked it.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.