Weston Senior Living Center at Sullivan Trail - Easton, PA

New Ownership

New Ownership!

Renaissance Senior Homes are now the new owners of this facility! They are fantastic and really making a lot of changes to the facility and developing new clinical care program. Please come and see the wonderful transformation of this building and how Renaissance Senior Homes is really making a difference

inst style bldg, offers psych, PT, urban

My mother lived here from feb. 2014 until December 2014. It was the worst decision we ever made. She is currently at saucon valley in hellertown and I can say with conviction that she is finally being treated like the human She is and not an animal. I visit her now and always find her showered and dressed well. At Weston, her hair was always greasy, her clothes were mismatched and she looked like she was homes less despite the many many clothes in her closet. It saddens me so deeply that other families have their loved ones still there! I was told counties time that she was "combative" or that she needs to wear "house dresses" to make changing easier. My poor sweet mother!!! I accepted all of this because I didn't know where to go! I am so grateful to have her at saucon valley now. she is loved and cared for and it shows whenever I visit!!! Shame on the administration at Weston! We have had medication stolen there & replaced with something else which we were never informed about... Bed sores were called "blisters" and workers were outright undertrained, under supervised, and cruel in many many ways. Such a disgrace!

Shame on Weston!!!

No complaints

They have accepted my brother in laws good appetite and he gets plenty to eat and can go back for seconds if he likes. The facility has provided great health care and hospitalization when he needed it. No complaints so far.

Friendly, welcoming staff

Overall I think they do a very good job at Weston Senior Living. It has been a somewhat difficult transition for my loved one, but the staff here are friendly and welcoming and they are doing their best to help her settle in.