The Chandler Estate Inc. - Pen Argyl, PA

We are extremely pleased with Chandler Estates so far.

We are extremely pleased with Chandler Estates so far. The staff is incredibly kind and thoughtful and gentle. They have provided every service they said they would. They have been most helpful dealing with the changes that have come up with my fathers heath. This was our first choice when we were looking into options, and it has worked out very well.

Very pleasant

I will be moving into The Chandler Estates soon. Everything seems great. I'm just a little disappointed that there's not that many activities going on. I would like to see more groups coming in. Overall, its been very pleasant and that's why I chose this place. Another thing I liked about them is that they are not money hungry. They have been very nice to my family. I can't rate the care services or activities yet because I haven't moved in yet.

Nice place, overall!

I love in one of their cottages, so my review pertains especially to those, but I overall I'm very pleased with The Chandler Estate. The building is well insulated, well maintained, and clean. I like the layout, and it also has a well equipped kitchen (although there is no dishwasher). In terms of the community in general, the staff are pleasant and friendly. I was particularly impressed with the food in the dining room, but I don't eat there often.

My new life

I just moved here on 11/15/2014 and am getting ' settled. I AM VERY GLAD TO HAVE CHOOSEN CHANDLER ESTATES. tHE STAFF ARE VERY HELPFULL AS ARE THE FELLOW RESIDENTS.

" My new life "

I just moved here on 11/15/2014 and am getting ' settled". J AM VERY GLAD TO HAVE CHOOSEN CHANDLER ESTATES. tHE STAFF ARE VERY HELPFULL AS ARE THE FELLOW RESIDENTS. LYNN

my visit was mainly to the ...

my visit was mainly to the independent living options, and it was very nice. the staff was friendly, and the location was very quiet, but also close to stores.

Beautiful site outside of W...

Beautiful site outside of Wind Gap. Professional and friendly staff. Residents looked happy and well cared for. Smaller population, around 40, means lots of personal attention. Smaller rooms, older resident population. Also has nice independent living, onsite geriatric counseling.

We were VERY impressed with...

We were VERY impressed with the entire community and their staff...had a chance to speak with the owner as well. The setting was bucolic as well as clean and neat. The main kitchen was IMMACULATE !!! The meal we enjoyed was very tasty with all items being fresh. The staff members had answers, at the ready, and that includes the maintenance and kitchen staff as well. The site had many security features. We are definitely considering this property as a 'Place for Our Mom'! Thank you MOLLY Vince and Melanie Prete

I'd recommend them to anyone!

We only had a very brief experience with them, and my loved one's stay was very short. But what we saw impressed us very much. It was an urgent situation, and they got us in in a hurry and were so helpful throughout the whole ordeal.

mom LOVES it

We had lived right by the ocean, we had to evacuate because of superstorm Sandy and we ended up in pennsylvania because we had to find a state that had power. Then when things started to settle down a little bit, my mom wanted her own apartment. the chandler was suggested and it's beautful there, my mother loves it, really she LOVES it. She lived by the ocean when she was born and she loves it here in pennsylvania. its wonderful, its a beautiful state, its all green and sweet smelling, very different from new york. She has a companion aid for half the day so everything is fine, everything is working out.

We moved my mother here 3 months ago from south jersey

My family moved my mother here from south Jersey 3 months ago. I can't say it's been an easy adjustment for her but I can say with more time she'll adjust and settle in perfectly.
She is in an indeoendent cottage because she has a pet but it also gave her the feeling of adjusting to the move better than one of the apartments. She has her meals delivered every evening which both her and the family feels secure and wonderful about.
The only downfall is the transportation to the main building for activities excercising etc does not pick up in the cottage housing area. Much of a disapointment for those who can no longer drive.

Overall the set up and housing are beautiful not to mention close to my home.

Went to see this place on my own. Qui...

Went to see this place on my own. Quite lovely. The family is still trying to convince her to move at this point. Still not sure when and where at this point. I would like to show her this place in the coming months.

I did want chandler esates but realiz...

I did want chandler esates but realized cottage would be too difficult over time to clean.

Whether you’re a resident or visitor you’re important to us. Our goal is always to make you feel welcome at our Senior Living Community.

Here at The Chandler Estates, we promote an active, elegant, rural and independent lifestyle molded to suit each individual resident. We are “Proud to make a Difference” whether you choose a retirement apartment or assisted living area.

Now open: new single-level cottages and duplexes.

We invite you to visit our Senior Retirement Community. The very best in Independent and Assisted living is more affordable than you ever imagined!