Villa of Kings & Queens of Delray - Delray Beach, FL

Personalized care provided with respect

After being asked by a large institutional assisted-living facility to relocate my 95 year-old father because he was too challenging for the staff, I found the Villa of Kings and Queens. My only regret is that I had not placed my dad there in the first place. His care was exceptional. Often I would call to talk to my dad and he was out in the beautiful backyard getting some fresh air. When he had a stint in the hospital, a member of the staff at the Villa visited him every day, and would call to give us an update on his condition.

I am very grateful to the staff at the Villa of Kings and Queens for the loving care they provided my father.

Family atmoshpere at the Villa of Kings and Queens

At the Villa of King and Queens, my 94-year-old mother was never taken care of so well in her life. They were kind and caring and never got upset with her regardless of how difficult she could be at times. The staff, especially [Removed] were very approachable and a joy to work with. The facility is a home- not an institution and they can take care of all residents on an individual basis because they become a family member.

Villas of Kings and Queens/ Compassionate Home Care

I would highly recommend the Villas of Kings and Queens! My mother is well cared for and I finally have peace of mind. The atmosphere is homey , the food is excellent and the owners [Removed] are always accessible. [Removed] is a registered nurse who can take care of all the residents health needs plus she is knowledgeable and a very capable professional specializing in the geriatric field. The five star service is personalized to fit all my Mother's needs and the entire staff are all kind and compassionate. This home is unique, it has all you could ask for with plenty of activities, movie and pizza party nights, barbecues and excellent entertainment. We moved my Mom from a larger assisted living facilty to this wonderful place.
I am grateful to everyone at The Villas of Kings and Queens. Thank you [Removed] for your warm and special hospitality.

Great service, great overall experience.

This facility was great for my mother who had many medical complications. The Nurse in charge was very professional, polite, and has years of experience. I spoke with a gentleman who was willing to work with the pricing who presented different options for my mother. It's a bit of a smaller facility but the care for mom was extraordinary. Mom has since passed on but I will always [know] how great the service was.

The place is under construction and does not show well. The outside is lovely and i think the inside will be as well, but it is not the roght place for
Y mom at this time.

Edmond Etienne

The construction in the inside in now completed and the place look lovely. We continue to improve the facility because we want it look its best.

Nice place, didn't work out for us

I think Villa of Kings & Queens is a nice place overall. My loved one was a little beyond what they're able to provide in terms of care, so things didn't work out for us, but I certainly wasn't disappointed by anything they did here. The staff is friendly and caring, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. It has a great small family atmosphere, and I think it would be a great place for someone on the lower end of the care needs scale.

Edmond Etienne

We are sorry it did work out for you. It should be noted that we have a registered nurse (RN) as the owner of the facility and we have an additional license (LNS) Limited Nursing Service which allow us to provide a higher lever of care than your standard facilities.

They are very friendly. The owner is a doll. I think the cleanliness would be for the patients, I'm not talking about the place, but cleaning the patients. The activities, there could be more. Also do a better job of dispersing the medication a little more.

Edmond Etienne

At the Villa of Kings & Queens of Delray we encourage constructive criticisms, and if we can do something to better the facility or not doing it right please let us know and we will correct it. It is important to us to keep our residents and their family happy. Thank you for your input.

Great place for the aged and needy

A wonderful place .I was in 2 minds about bringing my uncle to this facility or letting him live with me. After careful consideration I decided he is better off living in a faculty like Kings And Queens as the care and quality of life they give him is better than I could sipply in my own home.He has been there nearly two months and I have come to meet all the residents and they are looked after wonderfully.I have heard stories about places were the aged get abided but at this faculty you can come and visit when you like and everyone is like a family
The owner Kaitlan is wonderful and if anyone really cares about there loved ones Kings and queens is the place to go .If you are unsure were to go let Kings aNd Queens be the place.

Edmond Etienne

The love and care that we give to all our residents is utmost important to us. Thank you for your wonderful comment. It is greatly appreciated.
Edmond Etienne and Kettly Etienne

Caring CAre

Caring Care
Lynne M
January 2, 2015 9:11 PM

Words cannot express my thanks for the amazing care you have given my mom, Shirley M., this past few years. I will never forget your kindness, and Kettly's ability to make wonderful things happen for those lucky enough to be under her care.

After many disappointments with the care of larger facilities, I am so happy that I found this smaller facility in Delray Beach area. My mother needs are tend to immediately, and the staff is within ear shot of my mother. The environment is that of a family setting. I can sleep better knowing that my mother is well taking care of. I love this place

The place smelled, and does...

The place smelled, and doesn't seem like a very happy or offers much privacy. Not organized - they didn't know we were coming for a tour of their facilities. Head nurse had to leave early, but never contacted me to inform me. Although, the new nurse that answered the door seemed friendly.

Edmond Etienne

We are sorry that your experience was not a good one. We like to hear from you so we can improve our service. We have never had any complaint from any family members that their love ones are unhappy. Infact, it is quite the opposite. The Friendly nurse that answered the door could have help if the head nurse had to leave early. Please excuse the temporary bad odor as at times some of the residents have accidents, but the odor does not last long.
Owner Edmond Etienne and Kettly Etienne

The Villa of Kings and Queens of Delray is a privately owned and operated Florida licensed Assisted Living Facility. Located in the heart of Delray our residence offers the finest in luxury senior loving combined with total peace of mind.

Our residents enjoy the independence they desire balanced by the assistance they need on an on-going basis provided by a licensed nurse/certified licensed personnel and 24-hour emergency support.

We look forward to talking with you further about our residence and invite you to take a tour at any time.