Brookdale North Boynton Beach AL/MC - Boynton Beach, FL

Brookdale North Boynton Beach AL/MC - Boynton Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

A Wonderful Community

Our tour here started out great. The staff did an amazing job showing us around and we felt that they would be a good fit for the type of assisted care my mother was going to need. Unfortunately, when they seated us for lunch it was with a group of married couples and my mom felt uncomfortable having lost my dad and she did not think that she would fit in here at all.

Very pretty and lovely. We had a good vibe with Brookdale. Food was delicious, staff friendly and residents talking and happy. I spoke with a couple of residents and they recommended Brookdale for my mom. Big Jewish population there. They hold services on Shabbat and do holidays.

Not the right fit!

I did not spend too much time at this Brookdale because when I walked in, it did not seem like the kind of place I would put my father in. The place was nice, but I chose the Independent Living Brookdale instead.

Very good tour. [Removed] was outstanding. A little pricier than I would hope for...

very nice place [Removed] was very knowledgeable of the community and showed true concern to my needs for my Mother

I would recommend this community for more independent living!

The staff were very nice and pleasant. We did find out during the short time he was there that this was not the right fit for him. He needed more care than they were able to give him and they should not have taken him in from the beginning. I had aids coming in 24 hours a day and I feel the staff still did not want to deal with his condition. The community is clean and organized. The food is good and they offer daily activities.

Food Needs Improvement, But A Very Nice Community

This is an excellent community, they are doing a good job caring for my mother. They do a very good job with keeping the community well-kept. Everybody has been very accommodating. She is participating in many of the activities they offer. Only problem we've had been the food, the food could be better. Overall everything is working out very well. This is a facility I would recommend.

Mission Accomplished

The marketing staff at Brookdale North, Boynton Beach, Florida went above and beyond in helping our parents feel comfortable in making a decision to become residents. They were suddenly put in a medical situation that required them to make a life changing decision. Unfortunately their wishes were not the same as 2 of their 3 children as well as a prejudiced social worker who tried to undermine our parent's wishes to stay at Brookdale. Cheryl and Julie were faced with many family disputes and misunderstandings. At every turn, they provided us with the answers to make their transition possible. They were professional when attacks and lies were made by family members ( who had never visited the facility). These family members stated infatically that Brookdale lied about what services would be provided and how our parents would be neglected by the staff. Day after day they had to address these accusations. Fortunately for our parents, they never gave up. Our parents are having their Welcome Home party tomorrow. They are getting the care they need from a competent, caring staff. They are enjoying activities and the special accommodation of eating dinners in the independent living dining room. Amber has been incredibly helpful in seeing that their every wish has been considered and met within Brookdale policies. It is very obvious that she loves her job and considers Brookdale as a place where "Yes" needs to be the answer to residents' needs.
We are so grateful and know that if we make a call it will be answered with a solution to any concern we might have.

Going good

Things are going good. The food could be hotter as far as temperature wise. The staff is fine. We have not had any major issues or concerns with Brookdale as far as the staff or the facility. It has been a good experience so far.

So vlosr

My husband and I spent 3 days with the amazing staff at Brookdale recently. We were trying to get his parents to agree to become residents. Both of his parents have special advanced needs. The facility and their representatives worked tirelessly to answer our every concern regarding their care. Tours were taken. A lovely to- go meal was sent home for them. Personalized accommodations were made. In the end they refused to sign up, but we can't say enough about the people and facility at Brookdale. We are devastated that they have chosen to remain home with an aide and no socialization and poor nutrition. Bravo to all of the caring, dedicated people who work at Brookdale.

music every day

We are really happy with The Pointe at Newport Place. They have music every day in the lobby and they reallly enjoy that. They love the food there. I do find sometimes the staff don't answer my phone calls very well. That's really all that needs improving here. It's been a really good place so far.

o far so good

The Pointe at Newport Place is under new ownership. They seem to have plenty of activities but I don't know enough to say if my in-laws like them there. They have only been there a month but so far so good.

Dad loved it the minute he walked in.

They are very good with communication, which is important since we live out of the area. The RN's are very good, and it's nice to have actual nurses there. Dad loved it the minute he walked in.

Great Living At Brookdale North & The Pointe

Brookdale North and The Pointe were the most responsive
Senior Living we contacted. Everyone was very friendly,
food excellent, and a lovely looking, clean facility.
When we determined that to be the selection for my sister and husband, we were given all
kinds of information such as moving in suggestions,
health options etc.

Ultimately they moved in and now my sister remains in "independent living" and my brother in law at "The Pointe".
Marilyn Pascale, Director of Sales. Matt Saranelli, Director of the Pointe are wonderful. Compassionate, helpful, fully
committed to making everyone comfortable and safe. They
couldn't have been more helpful.

She loves the food.

They are nice so far. I think she doesn't have any complaints. The food so far is the highest point. She loves the food. It's definitely clean. Socially speaking it can feel a little like middle school, and the residents get a little cliquish, I don't think that has anything to do with the facility though. It's a nice place, and we are pretty happy with it.

A much better experience than a different Brookdale we were at.

We were here for a while, and it was pretty good. We had been at a different Brookdale, and it wasn't as good of an experience. This was a much better experience.

Friendly and attentive staff

Things have gone very well with The Pointe at Newport Place! I'd give them top marks across the board. The staff are very friendly and do a great job taking care of the residents. I feel like they really know my Mom and are involved with her. They're very attentive, and always make sure that she gets the care she needs! They also do a good job with the food, I haven't heard any complaints about the quality, and they've always got a good variety of things to choose from.

Very accomodating, friendly and unde...

Very accomodating, friendly and understanding. Everything is top-notch!

great

Residents get individual attention. The staff communicate well with each other so that each team member is always fully informed of the resident's needs whether that need is big or small.

yes finally a nice place to call home!!

My grandmother and my friends grandmother LOVE it here!!!! The care is fantastic and the place is so clean!!! We love it here!

This is just the independent side called Newport place.

This is just the independent side called Newport place. Generally she is enjoying the food service, the pool, and the friendliness of the people. It's all working out very well. We haven't used any care services yet so I can't rate that.

Amazing front desk

Newport is a very nice place. My mother lives there and I have to say that Jaclyn at the front desk is the best receptionist there. She is always very nice and gets things done efficiently. She has a very hard job working with 200+ senior residents and she is always very calm and collective. She always helps mom and I and listen to our concerns. We appreciate her very much.

Small and Personal

The thing that I like is that it feels small enough, like he can't get lost and they really know him. It is an intimate setting. They are a little on the expensive side, and I don't like that the pricing is a la carte. I feel like certain things should be included as part of the basic service charge, like a higher ratio to floor staff to residents. I am feeling like I need to pay for extra staffing for personal attention for my dad, and I would rather be charged more in the base price and have it be more inclusive.

Good Job

We placed Mom with NewPort Place in Boynton Beach, FL - the help A Place for Mom gave us was invaluable - My advisor, Richard Thomas, was great - He pointed us towards some great places and ultimately we used one.

Great Service

Jacklyn was exceptional as ...

Jacklyn was exceptional as a tour guide. This place is just magnificent! My dad and I were impressed with every inch of the building. There were no odors, nothing broken, friendly staff, entertainment, and the apartments were just perfect! I was so impressed with their individualized security and checking daily to make sure each and every resident was well.

Depressing. Too much walkin...

Depressing. Too much walking outside to get to the main areas

Very nice residence, dining...

Very nice residence, dining room very beautiful. The rooms were spacious.

feels like upscale hotel

feels like upscale hotel

Separate floor (2nd) for memory care....

Separate floor (2nd) for memory care. 20 residents. $4700 (private) $3,665 (semi private) all inclusive. Studio apt. Kitchennette (sink and refrigerator). Nursing 24/7 Doctors come to facility. Memory unit has own dining room. Mixes with Assisted Living daily for entertainment. Transportation provided to outside dr but must hire aid to accompany.

Met the director with mom. Nice place...

Met the director with mom. Nice place, clean, afforable. Had lunch, I liked, mom didn't

Brookdale North Boynton Beach welcomes residents from all walks of life into our friendly community. We offer a wonderful environment for seniors to receive assisted living or memory care services. Located just west of I-95, our community is conveniently near some of the area’s best restaurants, shopping, medical facilities, and entertainment.

Our staff is knowledgeable, well trained, and works to develop long-term relationships with each resident. It is their commitment to our residents that allows us to provide such highly personalized care. Their goal is to support residents during daily activities like getting dressed or bathing, while still respecting a senior’s independence. We also provide additional programs and resources for our memory care residents.

Our community is designed to have the same atmosphere and feeling as a traditional home. Residents live in spacious private apartments and have access to many great common rooms and amenities. Some of what our residents enjoy include:

Helpful concierge service
Wellness center to help keep seniors healthy
Convenient Wi Fi access throughout the community
Parking space available to seniors
Movie room with comfortable seating
Quaint bistro ideal for chatting with friends

We offer a wide variety of top-notch services to enhance our residents' living experience, such as:

Three balanced meals served daily
Personal housekeeping and laundry services
Regularly reviewed personalized care plan
Transportation services outside the community
Staff assistance available throughout the day

To help keep each day exciting and interesting, we provide a range of activities ideal for seniors. They can be anything from exercise classes to pet therapy visits to fun lunch outings. All of them provide excellent opportunities for seniors to socialize with others, explore interests, and get energized about the future.