Sonata Delray Beach - Delray Beach, FL

i absolutely loved the place and the vibe, more of a family setting. the big drawback is the studio apartments. Although they are plenty big enough, my father prefers a one bedroom place.

Things are fine

The food is fine and they do offer a lot of daily activities. The staff are good people and they are doing a fine job. The staff are efficient. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained.

This was a Great Tour

This was a wonderful tour the staff was great and we enjoyed having lunch there as well. The community was very nice and they offered daily activities. This would have been a nice fit but I felt my mom would need a little more assistance than what they offered.

Overall a positive experience

This community has new owners and they are making some renovations. They are replacing the floors and carpeting. They are keeping the community clean during this process. The management have been helpful and accommodating. Most of the aides are friendly and helpful. The food looks ok. They do offer daily activities, singalongs and entertainers that come in. This community is for memory care and I think they are doing a pretty good job.

It Was A Close Move-In

After touring their nice community and decided that this was the place for my brother, we found that my brothers age was not acceptable for them. We were signing paperwork and writing check but it just wasn't possible, they felt he would not fit in. The tour was a good experience and they were on time for our meeting.

Good Tour, But not For Us

I toured this community for my father in law and his needs. It was a nice tour, and everybody was very nice. They do a good job with keeping the community. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. There were many factors that played into where to move my father too, and this wasn't the one for us.

Everyone helped make the process an easy and pleasant one.

We are very happy with the place.

We are very happy with the place. Everything is five stars. The communication with the staff has been good. As a family, we are happy that are mother is here. The food is good. Five stars. I would absolutely recommend the Brookdale Delray Beach to anyone looking for an excellent facility for their loved ones. It has been a positive experience. Everything has been going great. We are very pleased with this facility.

Overall I have been very pleased.

Overall I have been very pleased. One of the big concerns I had was that he fell when I was there, and I paid for the in house life alert system, and the one time we needed it, it didn't work. The people are very nice, and they treated him nicely, they took good care of him, and checked on him during the day. The dining was very nice, and overall we were pretty pleased with it.

Very nice place!

Things went very well with Homewood Residence at Delray Beach, we were very pleased with them! The facility itself is terrific, it looks very nice and was clean and well kept. The staff were all very easy to work with. They were cooperative and proactive when it came to the care they offered.

Derek and Shonona are wonderful!

Derek (who I believe is the marketing manager) is very personal and wonderful. Shonona (sp?) brown is very warm, accommodating, and sensitive.

Review of Homewood Residence at Delray Beach Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Delray Beach, FL

Nice how rooms are surrounding dining area. Which would be perfect if grounds were nicer and rooms more updated as it was pricey. Pavers on patio were uneven and run down. I see a trip hazard. It was like a ghost town. I believe they cater to their people. :) I just wish it was more inviting for the money. They are privately owned and expect family to take care of payments if VA or Medicaid becomes an issue. They do not assist in that area.

Not impressed. Too small, ...

Not impressed. Too small, bad parking, Jewish services only 1x per month.

I enjoyed my tour with Kell...

I enjoyed my tour with Kelli who was very helpful.

It's very Good.

It’s very a good community. The only issue is that the pharmacy is very high priced right now. My loved one has only been there for a few months. They have more activities in the morning than in the evening. The staff is friendly.

I liked this place. I plan ...

I liked this place. I plan to take my mother here for lunch.

Homewood Residence at Delray Beach provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer’s care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate assisted living and Alzheimer’s care accommodations as those needs change.

Our Clare Bridge Place program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Clare Bridge Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietitian, helps residents in need of Alzheimer’s care retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.