Grand Villa of Boynton Beach - Boynton Beach, FL

Very nice all around. High on our list!

Pleasant Tour of This Community

I had a pleasant tour of this community, and everything went well for the most part. The community looked great, everything looked nice, and clean. The staff was very kind, and helpful. My tour guide was friendly, and informative. My questions were answered. The experience went well, and I would had felt comfortable with moving my friend to this facility.

Mother in Law is Happy in This Community

This is a very nice community, and my mother in law is doing very well since her move here. We are pleased with all they have done for us. We know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a very good staff. They are kind, and friendly when we come to visit her. The community is well-kept, they do a good job with the cleanliness. They provide nice meals, and offer good activities. She is pleased with her move to this community, and we would recommend it.

We decided on Grand Villa of Boynton Beach because of the attentiveness of the stuff with the residents, the food was delicious, the brightness of the rooms, and the positive feeling received. I reached out to some of the residents and asked them how they liked living there. They were all very happy there and sang out their praises for the facility. We also found it more affordable for my mom.

Good Tour, Nice Experience

I had a pleasant tour of this community, and everything went very well overall. The community looked good, and very well maintained. The lady that showed me around was very kind, and informative. My questions were answered. It was a good experience.

A hard choice!

It was a very hard decision for my mother, this facility along with the other ones that we toured are beautiful. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming, the tour guide gave us a lot of good information. The community was clean and well maintained.

We toured this community when searching for a place for my mom. We were not impressed by them. They didn't offer many activities at all. There seemed to be a very sparse staff, although they were friendly. The food we tried during the tour didn't WOW us either. We decided on another community in the area.

Lots of activities!

My mother moved in recently and she's really enjoying it so far. They always have stuff going on like activities and social gatherings. My mom really enjoys playing BINGO and cards. They offer daily housekeeping and the staff is very friendly!The food is tasteful and they offer a large variety of options.

My Friend is Well Here

My friend is well here at this facility. They are taking very good care of her. The community looks great, they do a very good job with the cleanliness of the community. Everyone is very nice, and friendly. The experience has gone well, and we are pleased.

November 17, 2016
I visited this facility (Grand Villa of Boynton Beach), and it was very nice. The staff is very nice, professional, and informative. I would have liked to live there myself. The grounds are beautiful, well-kept, clean, and very nice. I like the rooms, and they were very nice. The shared room was very nice, big, and beautiful. It was a hotel that was converted into a senior living facility. I would absolutely recommend it.
[Removed]

Comfortable with My Move To This Community

I'am very pleased with my move this community. It is a very nice place. Everyone is very kind and friendly. The community is well maintained. They do a good job with the cleanliness. They have a lovely staff, they are always willing to help. There are activities available through out the day. I'am very pleased with the meals, the food is excellent. I'am comfortable with my move to this community, and I would recommend it.

place was under some renovation and unsure about distance from my home

Welcome to the new Grand Villa of Boynton Beach! Our lovely assisted living community in Boynton Beach, Florida, is a resort style community with fabulous features and amenities. Located just five minutes from the beach, Grand Villa is designed to help residents enjoy life to the fullest.