Grand Villa of Delray West - Delray Beach, FL

Nice but not for Dad.

I took a tour and was very impressed with the variety of services and amenities available. However I found the apartments to be small and the kitchens and bathrooms dated. The price seems reasonable for all the services that are included: 3 meals a day, linen and cleaning service every day, laundry service, transportation, shows, outside events, movies, 2 pools and a friendly staff. I saw a lot of people who were chatting and congregating and they looked happy. If you don't need the newest or something too fancy, this could be a great place for you.

Clint Dockery

First and foremost thank you for your review.
When a person moves into a senior living community such as ours, the communities common areas are at the residents full disposal and are an extension of their living space. This includes dining venues, theater, library, salon and much more. The units at Grand Villa were remodeled 6 ½ years ago, and the units measure 385 sqft for a studio, 535 sqft for the 1 bedroom, and the 2 bedrooms offer 727 sqft. Many also have beautiful patios. While this compares well with other senior living communities, we understand when someone comes from a large home, that this appears small. Our residents spend much of the day out of their apartment socializing and dining with others which is exactly what we aim for.
Hopefully we see you soon again.

Rene Buck | Executive Director
Grand Villa Delray West

good

nice large apartments

staff remembering everybody's name

too big, though

More for Independent living

We had a very nice tour here, the community was very nice and the staff giving the tour did a great job. We also enjoyed having lunch there and the food was pretty good as well. This would have been a good fit for my mom except that they are set-up more for independent living and my mom needs assisted care.

Care and Options

I toured this community and liked the staff. We were able to get the questions answered. they had activities and the menu was appealing. They did not accept Medicaid and that was something we were needed. We would recommend other families to tour this community for care of a loved one.

Overall impressions were positive. Facility was clean and brights. I noticed multiple, positive interactions between staff and residents. Pretty much what I expected. Misunderstanding didn't allow us to sample food at lunch, but menu looked good with many options. Good to see they're building an addition to house a theater w/ stadium seating for entertainment purposes. There was no pressure during the presentation to make a deposit or 'act now', which was well received,

Pretty Good

Very attractive. A bit pricey but the care is good. Outside family members should stay on top of them to make sure they follow through on meeting specific needs such as reminders to keep hair or doctor appointments.

A beautiful community!

It was a very hard decision for my mother, this facility along with the other ones that we toured are beautiful. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming, the tour guide gave us a lot of good information. The community was clean and well maintained.

Very expensive!

The Grand Villa of Delray West was a very nice community but it was very expensive. It was beautiful, though and everyone was very friendly. The assisted living side was much more expensive as well. I would recommedn it to anyone who can afford it.

We toured this community. My mom liked that they had a lot of couples living here. The staff was able to answer the questions on the care given. We were able to have a meal and the food was wonderful. At this time they did not have rooms available. They do offer activities for the residents. We would recommend families who want care for couples. A good value

A positive atmosphere!

My father is really enjoying the food at the Grand Villa of Delray West. The place is very nice and they are taking good care of him. The only thing I wish they could improve on is activities, There should be a larger variety of them.

Peace of mine

I left Grand Villa West with the feeling of confidence that my sister was in the best place for her and that she'll be well taken care of.

Good move!

So far so good! My 86 year old father moved in to Independent Living approximately 1 month ago. The staff is so caring! When he didn't show up for lunch one day (he was out) someone came to check on him that afternoon to make sure he was ok.

Wonderful staff. Compassionate and understanding. Truly a lovely environment for ur loved one as well as for the care giver... I highly recommend Grand Villa West

Would love to get a locked in lower price than the one I was quoted.

Mom Is Well Here

My mother is doing pretty well here at this community. From what my brother has told be she being cared for well here. The community looks nice and well-kept. The staff is nice and helpful. So far everything is working out good. It is a nice community and I would recommend it.

Great Community!

Our loved one is doing very good at the Grand Villa of Delray West. We are very happy with the community and assistance they are providing to our loved one. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The community offers a variety of options for meals and it is pretty good.

Satisfied With This Community

My father is doing very well here at this facility, he seems to like it. They do a very good job with keeping the facility nice and clean. They have a very good staff here, they have been great to work with. There are activities offered for him to try. Everything is working out well and I would recommend it.

Review of Grand Villa of Delray West - Delray Beach, FL

Right now this is our second choice. They have both independent living and assisted living but you need to shift wings if you need to change your level of care. Didn’t try the food. Residents look pretty happy and lively. Nice grounds. Close to 3Gs!

Mom Loves The Food

My mother is doing great! She seems to be adjusting well since her move into Grand Villa. The community is a nice, clean looking community and very well-kept. Staff here are friendly and helpful with everything. There are activities offered at the community, and my mother is slowly partaking in them. The residents are nice and sweet and my mother loves the food as well. Great place and I would recommend it.

GREAT PLACE FOR LOVED ONES

THIS PLACE IS FABULOUS. GLAD I FOUND IT

mom is ok

My mom is here she enjoys most of the meals however, she complains about the meal time. Overall, she had made a lot of new friends and is OK.

The apartment is nice and the people try

He is doing okay at Grand Villa of Delray West. It's a matter of adjustment. It takes time. He doesn't like the food, it has no salt or spice. He's not happy overall, it is nothing on Grand Villa's in, he just needs more time. The girls come in and change the bed and clean. The facility is very nice. The sliding door doesn't lock and I cant get them to fix it. There are just some things like that. The apartment is nice and the people try.

Everything is GREAT

Pretty good facility

The staff does well at Grand Villa West considering the reputation they have to deal with from their East location. The staff seems to care about the residents, and from what I have heard, their office staff is much more qualified and experienced than Grand Villa East. I'm happy when I leave there most times. No complaints.

We like it.

We like it. We don't have any major complaints. There have been a few medication issues, but that's not all on them. It's clean and the staff is friendly. He likes the food there. So far it's working out well.

Very impressive. Mom liked it and thought she could live there. Very clean, friendly. Cost is a little high. On the possible list.

Wonderful place

Well qualified and equipped place

exceptional care in memory care unit

I have worked in the county for many years and in multiple memory care units. The care & genuine concern for the residents in this unit is truly exceptional!! Laura and her staff treat them as extended family, it's lovely to see!

So far, so good

My parents moved into the independent living side a couple months ago, and so far we've been very pleased. The facilities are lovely and kept clean, but the most impressive part is the staff. Everyone I've met have been extremely kind friendly and patient, and my parents rave about how helpful they've been. They've also been impressed with the food, and this was one of the few facilities that offered 3 meals a day instead of 2. There have been a few glitches here and there, but the staff makes an effort to quickly resolve whatever issues arise.

Sounds like a very nice place!

My loved ones have been here a few weeks and so far I have heard nothing but good things! I don't get a chance to visit often myself since I live out of state, but my loved ones really seem to be enjoying themselves here!

Great care, beautiful place!

I am so thankful that my mom and dad where living at grand villa when dad had a heart attack. The quick action of the staff may have saved his life. When dad was able to return back to grand villa the staff continued to keep a watchful eye on him. They also took great care of mom during this most stressful time. She didnt have to worry about cooking or cleaning. Also, the renovations are now over and I can't believe how beautiful it turned out. Great care, beautiful place!

Facility did not offer much flexibility to support dads needs and improve/enhance his transition into the facility. Challenges with proper closing of accounts as well after dad passed away.

Review of Grand Villa of Delray West Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Delray Beach, FL

Much nicer than East as renovations already happened. However no Assisted available but I was told Independent can add services for a fee to acoomodate an individuals needs. Reviews tend to lean toward a lot of promises that don't get met. They do offer all the services. Needless to say, that concerns me. I want to know my father will have his needs met. Assisted residents must line up for meds in an area there are seats to wait your turn if needed. They are assuming these individuals will remember? They are there because they need help to remember. What if they don't remember to go to station for meds? Is that managing their meds?

Good memory care!

Things are going well here so far, we don't get to visit often but we've heard nothing but good things. They do a great job with the memory care here, we toured quite a few communities in the area and that one really stood out to us as being a great place for memory care.

no availability in assisted...

no availability in assisted living with a waitlist. They would have allowed a bathtub to be added by my dad.

I met with Jane Theberge an...

I met with Jane Theberge and was very impressed with the facility. I put Mom on the waiting list for a studio apartment.

New home for Phil

The staff all know my dad's by his first name. No complaints about the food. Room is kept very clean, and laundry done, and folded so neatly. My father has been so active, that he is never in his room.

Physician review

My name is Dr. Scott Kalina. I am a hospice and palliative care physician with TrustBridge Hospice. I have been following patients at the Grand Villa West memory care unit for the past eight months. I am very impressed with the staff at the unit. At the memory care unit, the staff are compassionate, conscientious, and caring. The patients receive excellent care by well-trained and well-educated staff. It has been my pleasure in following patients at the Grand Villa West memory care unit. Respectfully submitted.

One of the best memory units.

As a health professional this is one of the facilities I frequently visit, especially the memory unit, had the opportunity to observe the kind of care is provided and I have to mention, the staff is very friendly, kind and seems to understand the importance of caring of people in such need as Alzheimer's patient's. The person who actually is in charge of unit knows what she is doing and definitely to her the priority is the patient and the families.Thank you very much for all you do to each and everyone of the staff working there, I highly recommend this unit if you are looking for a place kind, clean and caring.

Always improving!

Both my mother and father were admitted to the Memory Care at Grand Villa West. It is newly renovated, beautifully appointed and has a lovely locked outdoor area that patients can access. It has been open less than a year and it is kept scrupulously clean. Make no mistake, Alzheimers and dementia patients are incredibly difficult to deal with and it takes special caretakers to deal with an entire facility full of such patients. The Memory Care Director knows every patient individually and has genuine affection for her charges. What has impressed me most is the management's determination to find the right kind of caregivers and establish the right program of care. Since this is a new facility, this has resulted in a fair amount of staff turnover as staff that do not meet the standards are dismissed. (I wouldn't be surprised if some of the complaints come from terminated staff) But they are constantly improving. There is a very active Family Council that meets monthly and is on top of any issues or problems. Family members are always welcome and many spend substantial time in the facility. We have other family members phone numbers so we can look out for each others loved ones and keep each other informed of developments and concerns.
My father passed away under hospice care while at this facility. Everyone was caring and supportive. My mother is still at Grand Villa and seems pretty content under the circumstances. I visited many facilities and this one was the first one I felt good about. While not everything is perfect, improvement is constant and they are very responsive to family member concerns. I recommend this facility highly.

MY LOVED ONE RESIDES IN THIS FACILITY

My husband was one of the first residents when Grand Villa West opened their newly renovated doors. I will admit there were the usual start-up problems, but family members formed a council where these problems were discussed and brought to the attention of management. It took a little while, but every detail of our concern was remedied.

Laura, the director, did a wonderful job of redirecting and retraining the staff.

The food is fine-dining quality, and I am not exaggerating. Any family member will attest to this. There are daily activities (with a new Activities Director and Assistant) that stimulate the mind, as well as exercises, Yoga, arts and crafts, sing-alongs and movies.
Live entertainment is brought in on a regular basis.

The doors are open until 8PM with access to a large, fenced-in, well protected and well lit area where residents can walk or sit. Regular head-checks make sure everyone is accounted for.

I can honestly say that the facility is now running very well. My husband is kept clean, safe, well-fed and as occupied as he cares to be. The aides are doing a wonderful job under stressful conditions.

Just putting my husband of 50+ years into a facility was a long and guilt-ridden journey.
I am so fortunate to have found Grand Villa West. The weekly support group meetings have helped me put my life together, and the monthly Family Council meetings assure me that any concerns we have will be addressed. I could not ask for more.

What a fantastic place!

From the moment I walked in the doors of Grand Villa West, the staff was so warm and welcoming. The residents
seemed very happy and content as I spent a week there with my precious aunt. I highly recommend this facility to anyone. What a great group of people..like one big family!

Love !!!

If you want to breath love, this is the place to be. I have never seen so much love showed to residents.

think twice before placing anyone here .. nothing but lies and overpriced

think twice before placing anyone here .. nothing but lies and overpriced

Looks like home and feels like ????

This company and property puts on a false appearance. Looks like it is nice - but once in there with a management leasing person, it is hard sell pressure with phoney promises with high pressure to write the check and sign a contract. Once you sign and are promised services and ammenities, this does not exist. The director is never available. She is always behind closed doors. The building smells. I see dog poop on the carpet by elevators. Activities are non existent for the residents despite the calendar that has nothing but lies and fluff on it. Residents who apparently have been there from previous management company say this new company stinks and lies. They treat us like kids. The van never works. Many people move in but move out. The property on Sims road has many problems with the state of Florida inclusive of a drowning and falls. This property has many falls and injuries. Don't move here

Stay Away

This facility is VERY understaffed. They sell you with the million dollar + renovations and large staff. The facility is beautiful but looks are deceiving for sure.

My loved one was there for one month and they did not address his needs at all. When he passed away they didn't even have the decency to call and extend their condolences. The day after he passed, they called to ask when I would be removing his items. I explained that I would get their after making funeral arrangements and the person said, "well when will that be?" Very, Very rude and unacceptable. You would think the staff would have sensitivity training since they work with the elderly. Definitely not the case.

3 weeks after his death, I received a bill, not a card for charges incurred before he resided there and for the month after his death. Ridiculous!

Stay away from this place if you want your loved one to flourish in an assisted living/dementia facility.

We were not happy from day one.

We were not happy from day one. We were concerned with the level on non-activity going on. They had a great activities board, but things never really happened. They did not respond to medical emergencies in a timely manor. Their reports were not thoroughly filled out. The communication between the staff is not great. They seemed to be understaffed, mealtimes took a very long time.

Clint Dockery

Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our residents and their families. I too am concerned when a family member is upset with the services and staff in our community. Please allow me to meet with you to address your concerns so we may better be able to care for your loved one.

Sincerely,

Quit complaining

I've read all the reviews, and come on folks, really?? This community is awesome! Have you been to Emeritus or Brookdale? Go visit those communities and then go back to Grand Villa West.
Yes, the grounds are not finished being renovated, but if it looks like what they are doing in the inside, you can bet it will be beautiful. Yes the theater is currently small, but I hear they will be renovating the building next store and make a community auditorium.
They just finished the renovation of the Country Store, the Private Dining Room, Beauty Salon in an area they call Main Street. They will have a brand new card room on the third floor. My friend's mother is thrilled with the changes and its so close to her home in Delray.
I also heard that the community renovated the bathroom at no cost of the person who wrote that the bathroom did not accommodate her mother. What community will do that?? My friend asked at another community if she could have a extra grab bar in the bathroom and they wanted to charge her mom $150!!
The management at Grand Villa has been wonderful to her, her mother, and every resident that they have come to know. Whats wrong with all you people!!
So before you all continue to diss this community, go look at others. Then maybe you will go to Grand Villa West (if they still have room)!!

Good but could be better

For the monthly cost we are paying they should have a card room so that people can play cards or mah Jong in a room and not in the halls
The pool area still is not finished so there is no outdoor sitting area---- this is not great
There is poor communication about services that do not happen as planned or promised
There should be additional areas for visitors to be with residents other than their apartments

Supposedly new owners are updating or changing things
What they do remains to be seen. I hope things will improve
Most staff are nice and dining is satisfactory to my parents

Clint Dockery

Our commitment is to ensure that Grand Villa is the premier Senior Living Community of Delray Beach. As part, our community has undergone full renovations. Though we do our best to not let these enhancements disrupt the lives of our residents, it does happen. Please feel free to contact me at [removed] so I can answer any questions or concerns you may have.

disappointing!

Clean facility. Makes good first impression, but very disappointing! Not mangaged well. Under staffed; cutting back on services that were promised. People at front desk very pleasant, but only Nicole (director) is able to answer questions or deal with problems. If she isn't there , there is no back up mangagement...or at least that what I was told. Dining room staff barely speak to residents. Took 3 and a half weeks before laundry done and that was with speaking to "management" multiple times and being assured it would be done. Every time I asked , I got a different response. Seems like no communication and coordination between staff. Only planning on staying temporaily , but would not want to be here too long.

Clint Dockery

We pride ourselves on being the premier Senior Living Community of Delray Beach. I am disappointed to learn that we have not exceeded your expectations thus far. We are committed to open communication and welcome feedback to assist in all our efforts to create positive experiences for our residents and their family members. Please contact me anytime at [removed] and I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Sincerely,

A Great Place for Mom

We were well taken care of from the first visit. Shown model units, reviewed pricing and levels of support and assistance getting mom moved in. Mom, of course, is facing a new challenge-- making new friends, losing some of her previous freedom, a new place to live-- she is going through a major adjustment. But the staff seems to be familiar with what she is going through because they got her to laugh-- when we couldn't. They got her to the dining room when she told us she would never eat again! Her first new friends are the staff-- and we think that is a great start. And her initial doctor visit resulted in us being told they could resolve one of her lingering health issues. We couldn't be more please and think in short time so will be our mother.

They really weren't able to really handle him, they did come out and evaluate him but after three days they called an ambulance three times for falling out of bed or something. I think because they are new they didn't have things coordinated and all put together yet. After they are up and running a while I think they will be a lot better because, they were changing things on the fly and there were a lot of miscommunications. Depending where your person is mentally and physically you really have to give that a little consideration. They really weren't up to taking care of him, they really do have a lot of activities, some of them are good some of them are not so good, but they do keep them busy but if you need assistance, that can be kind of tough. The food was ok, it wasn't bad. We had a problem with being told that any medications I already had, which I had quite a few, they would use those first. I took them in and talked to the nurse on staff at that time and they agreed to that. However the very first day they ordered all his medications. I wasn't aware of that, but noticed they didn't use them and charged me. Of course the insurance wouldn't pay for them because I had just gotten them. Their communication links one to the other needs a lot of work, and I attribute that to the fact that they were new. They did have a drowning three weeks ago, they are surrounded by little lakes, the person must have gotten out the front door, and I don't know how the person got out it's a lockdown unit. The main reason I picked it was the location and the outside, to sit outside was delightful, they have a lot of water surrounding it which I thought was nice, it was newly painted, newly carpeted, newly furnished. They had some little birds in there which I thought was so cute. Little live birds, I liked it and it was pretty. There was no traffic noise.

This place is newly renovat...

This place is newly renovated and renovation is still going on. I was impressed by the amenities and I like the rooms also, since they had a kitchenette. I am bringing my mom back to this place.

Not Wheelchair Accessible

My mom is in a wheelchair and an assisted living facility should be wheelchair friendly, because the person that is being assisted could be wheelchair. We were originally signed for a one bedroom apartment, but when we saw that she could not maneuver, we downsized to a studio with more access. It is a very uncomfortable bathroom for her. This place was originally an independent living senior community that was purchased by Grand Villa. If you are a wheelchair bound person, forget it. Their housekeeping is not great, and I am being kind. They are putting people in slots because they don't have the proper person right now. A young woman is the activities director, and that's not what she usually does. The head of housekeeping is a very nice man, but that is not what he does, either. They don't have enough aides because whenever I tell my mom to request something from them, she says that they are out the door so fast she doesn't have time. The food, sometimes it is OK, but if you come in a little late, the food is lukewarm or have to wait a half hour.

This is not a constant. There are times when things are functioning well. They have nice entertainment. Bingo three nights a week and she enjoys that. They do try to help when I call, I will get through to the director but sometimes I feel like she says what I want to hear and is too busy to address the issue. They are taking in more than they can handle, but they do try and get their act together.

I really don't want to move my mom, so I hope that things will work out.

Beautiful Place

They are wonderful. My ex husband is there now. Everything is a five, it is a beautiful place. I tell my children that if I ever have to go to assisted living, that is where I want to go.

Grand Villa West Review

The people were very nice and the residents are friendly. The place is very clean. The maintenance staff was quick to setup the cable tv and hang the pictures. They paired my father with a nice gentleman for meals and the food has been good although the service is sometimes slow. I wish they had more activities for men. The only negative is related to the medications. Residents must stop at the nurses station to get their meds and there is often a line and you have to wait. It took a week to get my father's medications straightened out which was concerning because he went 7 days without some of the meds that he needed.

We Love It!

We couldn't ask for more! When we first arrived, the director, Laura, didn't have time to talk with us because she was busy attending to the residents, and I loved that. She cared more about her residents than impressing a new family, and that struck me as being wonderful. The building is very clean, very neat, and brand new with no smells. It's small, and we like that. They only house up to 40 residents at a time. We felt lucky to get in on the ground floor! We call on a regular basis and someone always talks to us and fills us in, and whenever there are health issues they call right away. The head nurse is fantastic. We feel very safe. They do so much for the residents, like when it was her birthday, we asked for a party, and they said that they always throw a party! My mother-in-law has been there for two months, and my husband was back there three weeks ago and things were going well. She is involved and engaged. She was having fun with the activities. The grounds are beautiful, it looks like a country club and cost is great.

Grand Villa of Delray West

Very pleasant place, food is good, biggest problem is the on-boarding of father-in-law into new community. A resident ambassador is needed to be a buddy for new residents. Especially, around who to sit with at meals and being invited to activities for at least a month.

Property looks tired but un...

Property looks tired but undergoing renovations now. Very small kitchen. Want you to eat 3 meals in the community.

New, Room for Improvement

It's a little less worse than the last place. They just opened so they have room for improvement. Nobody returns a phoen call, nobody gives a damn.

no receptionist or anyone a...

no receptionist or anyone at any of there residences. Depressing. Needs a complete overhall

Welcome to Grand Villa of Delray Beach West Independent Living, Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Residence in Delray Beach, Florida. We're glad you're here! We are excited to show you all the wonderful features and amenities located on our West Delray Beach senior living campus. As you explore our web site, we think you'll discover how Grand Villa can help you get the most out of life!

The Grand Villa of Delray Beach West campus offers seniors a full range of retirement lifestyles. Our lifestyle options include a continuum of care to provide peace of mind now, and also in the future should a resident's needs change. Each of the neighborhoods within our community have spacious apartments filled with thoughtful services and generous amenities. In our private state of the art secure Memory Care Neighborhood, we provide services for those residents with memory challenges such as Alzheimer’s.

Grand Villa blends a vibrant independent lifestyle with the comfort of knowing you have extra support and care if you need it. Our residents are busy with their Grand Villa friends and neighbors enjoying the many social events and activities we offer. As you learn more about us, you soon realize that what makes our community special and unique is that we believe every resident is a respected member of our family.

Grand Villa is a home, a community, and a family. Our goal is to provide an enriching experience for every resident. We are committed to integrity, reliability and excellence. Thank you for considering Grand Villa. We hope you choose to join our family.

City Info

Delray Beach, Florida, is a picturesque coastal city that is sought for its beautiful weather, outdoor amenities, and abundance of senior housing options.

- Delray Beach has a walkability score of 40, meaning that most errands around the city require a vehicle.

- There are roughly 60,000 residents in Delray Beach, and the average age of residents is 45.

- There are roughly 200 senior housing communities in Delray Beach.

- Delray Beach residents enjoy a comfortable tropical climate with hot and humid summers and warm, dry winters. July and August are the warmest months of the year, with an average high of 90. The coolest month of the year is January, where temperatures dip down into the upper 50s.

- Veterans have easy access to resources in Delray Beach, including the VA Delray Beach Clinic on Linton Boulevard.

Transportation

Delray Beach offers numerous transportation options for residents, making it easy to enjoy the city's amenities or plan visits with friends and family members who live there.

- The city is accessed by several major roadways, including I-95, Florida's Turnpike, and U.S. Highway 441.

- PalmTran provides local bus service in Delray Beach, with routes that have stops at points of interest such as local grocery stores, medical centers, the post office, and recreational venues.

- The Tri-Rail commuter rail system serves the city.

- In addition to conventional public transportation options, residents have access to Uber and Lyft rideshare services.

Health and Wellness

Delray is home to numerous medical centers and fitness centers, promoting a healthy lifestyle for residents.

- Hospitals: Seniors have easy access to several hospitals and medical centers, including Delray Medical Center, Bethesda Hospital East, Bethesda Hospital West, and Delray Physician Care Center.

- Fitness Centers: Delray is home to multiple fitness centers, including PurLife Fitness Center, LA Fitness, and Slash Fitness.

Sports and Leisure

Delray Beach offers a fun, outdoor-centric lifestyle for active seniors.

- Golf Courses: Golf enthusiasts will enjoy having easy access to several golf courses, including the Delray Beach Golf Club, Gulf Stream Gulf Club, and Lakeview Gulf Club.

- Tennis: Delray Beach is home to several tennis clubs, including the Delray Beach Tennis Center and the Delray Swim and Tennis Center.

Shopping and Entertainment

Residents enjoy easy access to numerous shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.

- Apparel: Nearby clothing shop options include Periwinkle, Macy's, and T.J. Maxx.

- Grocery Stores: Local grocery stores include The Boys Farmers Market, Bedner's Farm Fresh Market, Trader Joe's, and Walmart.

- Pharmacies: The city is home to Linton Square Pharmacy and Med, a CVS Pharmacy, and several Walgreens locations.

- Restaurants: Delray Beach has numerous fast food, casual dining, and fine dining venues, including Deck 84, Subway, and Caffe Luna Rosa.

- Libraries: Local libraries include Delray Beach Public Library and Boynton Beach City Library.

- Attractions: The city is home to several popular attractions to appeal to any interest, including the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, Spady Cultural Heritage Museum, and Oceanfront Park Beach.

Religious Facilities

Delray Beach is home to people of all faiths and has numerous religious facilities.

- Emmanuel Catholic Church