Villa at Terracina Grand - Naples, FL

Villa at Terracina Grand - Naples, FL has yet not published prices.

A Wonderful fit for my husband

This community is wonderful and the staff here are so great with their residents. There is a beautiful courtyard and my husband loves going outside. The event coordinator talked with my husband and found out that he had been involved in police work so she brought in a guest who sat with him and they talk all about police work. She also held a special event to honor the vets there. There are so many activities offered here and the food is wonderful. I am so pleased with the care my husband is getting here. And it is close enough to my home that I can ride my scooter over to visit with him.

TGG Communications

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Villa at Terracina! It is a privilege to care for your husband, and we are so happy to hear of his positive experiences. We care deeply about all of our residents and their well-being, and are glad to be your senior living community of choice!

Sincerely,

Marthe Lawrence, Executive Director

The new Villa at Terracina is unlike any other memory care community in the world. Here we combine 50 years of senior living and healthcare experience with leading-edge innovation, exceptional design, comprehensive integrative healing arts, and compassionate care. Every day we live up to our promise to put our residents at the heart of everything we do.

Situated on the campus of Terracina Grand near the corner of Davis Boulevard and County Barn Road in Naples, the 60-bed, 61,000 square foot community cares for individuals with all stages of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Villa at Terracina features well-appointed friendship suites, studio apartments and one-bedroom apartments.

ALF #12658