HarborChase of North Collier - Naples, FL

Not Impressed At All

I was not impressed with this community at all. I felt it was not as clean as it should have been. The environment seemed to be very hectic people rushing around. It just didn't seem like it would have been a good fit for my dad.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We are sorry to hear that you didn’t have an overall good impression of our community. Although HarborChase is a vibrant community with classes and activities going on all day for our residents, it sounds like you may have caught the community during a particularly busy moment. We’d love for you to bring your dad by again sometime soon for another visit. Again, we thank you for your thoughts. We look forward to having another opportunity to get to know you.

Review of Harbor Chase of North Collier - Naples, FL

One of the staff by the name of Kathy does an outstanding job of looking after the residents in a warm and loving way. she is active with the residents and encourages them to participate in the games, singing, etc. A great employee.

My husband is staying here and I would like to compliment the North Collier concierge. Her name is Zabrina. She is always most helpful, informative, and welcomes everyone with a smile and a kind word.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Pat. We thank you for taking a moment to recognize Kathy and Zabrina, two of our hard-working and dedicated Care Partners. Every day, they strive to make a difference in the lives of our residents and their families by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Review of Harbor Chase of North Collier - Naples, FL

Brett takes the time to get to know your needs and makes you feel like Harbor Chase could be your home. Wonderful staff and facility.

very clean - employees seemed very engaged with residents a little further from where I would want to be but will keep on my list

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate the kind words about the cleanliness of our community and our friendly and engaging staff. Every day, our Care Partners are dedicated to providing the very best in assisted living. They strive to make a difference in the lives of our residents by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. Again, we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope you’ll come by again for another visit and give us another chance to get to know you.

Upbeat

This community was very welcoming. In the beginning stages of research, but they are top on our list.

very family oriented,

They have been very helpful. They are very family oriented, and are very attentive. Any time I have any questions they are there to listen, respond, and help out in any way they can. The move in process was very smooth - they were very helpful and accommodating.

Brett was excellent and if only looking for memory care I would recommend this facility. Well laid out, clean and appears well run.

We love it!

My husband is living there, and I think they do so many good things to keep the people moving instead of letting them lay around most of the day; they're also taking out carpeting to make it more clean overall as well. I love the staff and they are all friendly and do anything they can to please you. I'm also pleased that my husband gets along with his roommate so well!

Everyone was very welcoming.

My dad was only there for about a week. During that time, Everyone was very welcoming. The staff was very friendly. If my dad was able to pull through, I think he would of enjoyed it. The HarborChase of North Collier was a really nice place. It was clean. The friendliness was excellent. The value was excellent as well. I was really pleased with this facility. The community is really nice. Everything went well.

very pleased

I live in Idaho and have not personally seen the place, but from everything I have experienced I have been very well pleased with HarborChase of North Collier.

They have very good communication to family members that are distant. They are always available to answer any questions that I have. They keep updates on the activities they are doing on their Facebook page, which I like being able to see and stay aware or what is going on.

They were really wonderful they did everything they could.

They did very well. They were really wonderful they did everything they could. We were there for not even two months we were very happy she was there for that short time before she passed away. She did even take part in some activities, and when anyone came and visited her she was happy. She was very well taken care of. The whole staff was fantastic and so helpful, and there was so much staff around, there was always someone to help out. I would recommend them to anyone.

Had a terrible experience here

We had to take my loved one out of this facility shortly after we placed him here. He was only there a few days and he fell multiple times. They just felt very short-staffed in general, and none of what I saw here led me to believe that he'd receive adequate care or that things would improve.
For a memory care facility they just don't provide enough assistance. My loved one didn't seem to get any help getting ready for bed, and his room didn't have a call button in the bathroom or anywhere near his bed.
After all the talking up they did of the activities during the tour all I ever saw them do was sit in the activity room in their wheelchairs. Once when I was there the activities director poked his head in the room and said they were going to watch a movie, if we'd like to join, but when I asked he what movie they'd be showing he didn't know. They just don't seem to care.
I would NOT recommend this place.

Fun Environment and Mom Loves It!

It is working out very well. We are more comfortable at HarborChase. They have a lot of entertainment - there's a kitchen where the residents cook and bake cookies and things like that. They do games, trivia, puzzles, and bingo, which my mother loves. It is just a fun atmosphere. The staff is wonderful, very caring and loving. She gets hugs from them all the time. My mother is a very loving person, and I feel that that love is reciprocated from the staff. It is a wonderful relationship. There are more people to look after for each caregiver, but it is more stimulating. My sister and I go everyday, and she is happy there!

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of North Collier, and the highest standard of Dementia and Alzheimer's care. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of North Collier, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard in senior care every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in Dementia and Alzheimer's care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.