Barrington Terrace of Naples - Naples, FL

Outstanding Senior Facility

My husband was at Barrington Terrace for "day stay" and for respite for longer time periods. I can never say enough positive about Barrington Terrace. The staff is so involved with each and every client. The custodial staff to the RNs know every client in a personal way. The care is gentle and caring. Each person is viewed as a

Tami Cumings

Thank you so much for your positive comments. Your feedback is very important to us and we are so glad to hear that your husband's stay with us was great.

FAMILY ATMOSPHERE / GREAT CARE

My dad has lived in assisted living at Barrington Terrace for almost 3 years and my mom in the dementia unit for 4 months. We are very pleased with the care they both receive. The staff are friendly and treat my parents like family. They are good communicators and keep us informed. We had my mom in a different dementia unit here in Naples that didn't compare at all to the excellent care she received at Barrington.

Exceptional staff!

My father has been a resident at Barrington Terrace for several years and I couldn’t ask for a more friendly and caring staff!

We Out Grow This Community

I had to move my mother out of this community. She had out grown this facility, and needed more care than they were able to provide. There are not many aids in this community. My mother had an accident where she landed in the hospital. While she was there, they informed me they did not want her to return. This was no longer the community for us.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, there are times when our resident's needs become more than what our license allows us to provide. We wish the best for you and your mother and hope she is doing well.

We Did Not Like The Feeling

I didn't like feeling claustrophobic when I had the tour. It was not a good experience. As for the tour, it was good and the woman who welcomed us was very helpful. It was not a good fit for my loved one.

Tami Cumings

We are sorry to hear our beautiful community was not the right fit for your loved one, but we hope that you found the right place for them. If we can do anything for you in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

Mom is happy

The staff at this community are very attentive and caring. They welcomed mom's niece by name when she came to visit for the first time. They invited her to play bingo with mom. Mom says the food is excellent. The community is clean and I would highly recommend it. It is an older community but you look past that when you see the staff.

It was a wonderful place and Sommer was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately they could not take my dad after they evaluated him. I will recommend them though to others.

Review of Barrington Terrace of Naples - Naples, FL

very clean and nice and could see my husband being well taken care of

Review of Barrington Terrace of Naples - Naples, FL

We liked this place a lot. Concerned about the distance from caregivers home

Nice place overall

Barrington Terrace seems like a nice place, overall. It's a clean, well kept facility, and the people seem friendly. Up until just recently I would have rated them a 5, but we ran into an issue where a medical issue went unnoticed for an extended period of time. But other than the medical staff needing to be a little more observant our experience has been a good one.

Nice looking place

A Loving Sanctuary

Mom and Dad were determined to stay at home. Eventually it was clear they needed assisted living help. Luckily I had started my search months earlier; and with the help of a referral from A Place for Mom, I found Barrington Terrace of Naples. Georgie, in the marketing department, provided information to both me and my parents 3-months prior to their final decision to move in. She had the patience of a saint while Mom and Dad were in decision/acceptance mode, thoroughly answered all my questions, and helped me with contact information to verify technical information with the State of Florida. Once my parents decided it was time to leave home, Georgie and the entire Barrington Terrace team handled my parents admittance with utmost professionalism and compassion. Mom was very particular. I was so pleased when she said, "this is a really nice place: pretty, clean, the food is good, and everyone is so nice -- staff and residents."

Within a week of their move-in, I could see the difference in Mom and Dad -- their stress was gone, Dad was joking with folks, they were comfortable in Barrington with its attentive staff, and they could relax knowing they were in competent hands. Little did we all know that God would call them both so soon. Within weeks of their admittance, they both passed away. I recall the day hospice called to let me know my mother had only 24 hours left. I called the apartment; Dad answered the phone and said, "we're just sitting here holding hands, honey. We're okay. " Later that day Dad died and the next day Mom.

Jennifer, of Barrington's nursing staff, cared for both of them with the compassion of an angel and the utmost nursing professionalism providing both medical and comfort care. I especially appreciated Jennifer calling me from their apartment so that I could say my final good-bye to Mom just before she died. After 63 years of marriage, Barrington provided the caring environment for Mom and Dad to die together in peace and comfort just as they had prayed they would.

To anyone considering Barrington Terrace of Naples, I highly recommend it. You will find their regulatory record to be impeccable, and their care to meet your highest expectations. When it is my time to make a choice, I hope I am blessed with such a lovely place.

A Beautiful Experience

Our experience with Barrington Terrace was short but beautiful. My mother was only there for 3 weeks before she passed away but she received loving care and our family were treated as though we were family members of the staff. Some of the attendants even hugged us when Mom passed. It seemed the staff felt they had lost someone meaningful as well.
This was a very positive experience and our entire family felt supported by everyone at this lovely facility.

Glad we chose Barrington Terrace

They have some of the most caring people I could ask for. The nursing staff is beyond good, especially Phyllis. They cater to the family as well as the residence without hesitation. They immediately contact the family if there is a problem, such as fall, or worse. I am totally satisfied as the daughter of a residence.

Love the Barrington Terrace and their staff of professionals.

Loved the location which is 6 miles from my home. The layout of the facility was simple and nicely decorated. The size of the facility was perfect for my dad. Very easy to find your way around. Everything is on 1 floor no elevators. Everything was clean, bright and smelled nice. The entire staff have a loving nature toward the residents AND their families. I was not sure how my dad would transition to assisted living. The transition was difficult for my dad but the staff was caring and understanding throughout. Sometimes the transition was harder for me than my dad -- the staff kept my spirits up and continued to reassure me that everything would work out. We are continuing to transition and we find the staff remain patient and understanding throughout. I feel confident that the Barrington Terrace is taking loving care of my dad.

Good Community

The activities my parents took part in were really great. The minute you walk through the door you are family and you have nothing to worry about – your loved ones are cared for. The food declined after a personnel change, but it’s recovering. This is a good community.

caring and dedicated staff

I think it’s a very caring and dedicated staff. The staff has the good of the residents at heart. My loved is younger and sometimes it’s a little hard to be near persons completing the life process. I think it’s a very good community.

Barrington Terrace was a great choice.

I looked at many places for my Dad and the Barrington Terrace fit our needs the best. Jeannette was our contact there and she could not have been more personal, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We must have met with her at least 4 or 5 times with our family to answer our questions and to guide us through our decision making process. Dad has been there for about 2 months now and we are glad we chose the Barrington. He is too. He is getting excellent care and service - much better than he could get at home. Easy access to in-house physical therapy with a staff that encourages independence with assistance has made a big difference in Dad's physical as well as mental outlook. To go into assisted living was a difficult decision at the time, but now we think we all (including Dad) should have made it earlier. Thank you to the Barrington Terrace for being there for us.

Assisted Living

My Mother has been a resident at Barrington Terrace, Naples, Florida for 4 months. She is content as is her family members. The nursing staff is exemplary; the caregivers, average. Unfortunately, as we are experiencing in various health care settings, the daily caregivers lack any type of enthusiasm; very apparent they do not like their work and have no communication skills. These are the people who come into the most frequent contact with the residents and this can lead to some difficulties. The management and nursing staff is par excellent. I would recommend Barrington.

It's been great, they've been very acommodating.

It's been great, they've been very acommodating. Most of them were friendly. I thought the value was good. They had a lot of wonderful variety of activities and a very full schedule everybody seemed very busy there. He was very picky but what he ate he did like, I would give the food a four. He had a very hard time understanding the Haitian accent of a lot of the workers and a lot of them had a hard time understanding him they didn't speak very good English. So the communication was a little hard, the accents made it difficult. They didn't cut up his food like they were supposed to because he was blind and sometimes wouldn't identify themselves right away when they walked into his room.

The AL side of this propert...

The AL side of this property is wonderful, however the Memory Care side is dark, small and sad.

We liked this place.

We liked this place.

Barrington Terrace offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care in Florida's beautiful East Naples area.

We provide the highest quality of geriatric care and assisted living available, including innovative memory care designed specifically for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders. Every Barrington Terrace resident receives unique and personalized care and attention tailored to where they are and what they need most.