DOES NOT PROVIDE FULL CARE AT END OF LIFE. COSTS US 20K PER MONTH FOR PRIVATE DUTY NURSES. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE FOR YOUR FINAL YEARS...

Community Representative

Hello,
I am sorry to hear of your concerns. I welcome you to contact me at Terracina Grand's main number to discuss.
Sincerely, Kim TeBrugge, Executive Director

could not happier

We could not be happier with Terracina Grand. It is going so well for my uncle. It gets all five stars from me. Everything is excellent. All four parties involved in the decision making decided this place is the best. He has dementia is all smiles at this facility. The staff are very attentive at this facility. It has been an excellent experience.

Excellent!

An incredible place to live. The 2 negative comments are from one disgruntled resident. Ask us residents about our quality of life, and our love for our Director. It's a shame they cannot be sued for libel.

Very nice

I only toured this community. It was an overall five from what we could see when we toured. It was very nice. The reason we didn’t select this community for our loved one was because of the cost.

Just North of Naples, Italy, is a charming Mediterranean town called Terracina. In Naples, Florida, we have captured all the grace and European old world charm of that Italian town in an exclusive new community.

Terracina Grand delivers inspired living, optimum comfort, exceptional service and all the rewards you have earned in a life well lived. With an impeccable reputation for quality care, Terracina Grand continually focuses on the small details that define the difference between excellent and exceptional.