Discovery Village At Naples - Naples, FL

• Computer Lab
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • Daily up and about check
  • All private rooms
  • Housekeeping provided

Review of Discovery Village

I am pleased and contented with [Name removed] at our dining room. She always stops and asked if we are unhappy or happy, our service is always from a waitress and the waiter.

Review of Discovery Village

Everyone has been very helpful in helping my wife get acclimated. The maintenance staff has gone above and beyond my expectations and getting the room set up to make my wife comfortable and safe!

Review of Discovery Village

A beautiful community. The staff was exceptionally friendly. Ate there with a friend. The food was excellent and the entertainment was impressive. It was clean and inviting. I was impressed.

Review of Discovery Village

Best bar – most beautiful bar I've ever seen in an assisted living place. Friendly management. Wonderful happy hour.

Great Place

My Father was in Discovery Village Naples for almost two years. I visited him often and found the staff and care givers to be outstanding. There were never any problems that the staff didn’t take care of and I was alway notified and keep informed of what was happening. My Father was moved into memory care after about 18 months in assisted living. They let him come back to the assisted living side when ever he wanted to have meals with his friends. The care givers in the memory unit where outstanding. During the nine days my Father was in Hospice care I observed these care givers at all hours of the day and just can’t say enough about how good they where.

Beautiful Facility and Friendly Staff

Discovery Village At Naples is truly a gem in Naples. I have been shopping around for a community in the Naples area for my grandparents and I went in for a tour and WOW...it's beautiful. Helpful and friendly staff, smiling faces and fun planned activities (according to their calendar). While my grandparents aren't quite ready to make the move, Discovery Village is at the top of the list for when they are.

Don't Make the Same Mistake!

Discovery Village was not equipped to take our dad into their memory care facility and should never have taken our money. He was healthy when he moved in except for Alzheimers, but certainly not when he came out. We were going to move him out of there, but unfortunately we were too late in doing so. He was there less than a month and ended up in the hospital and DIED. We believe that had there been a better plan in place to care for him he would not have been in the hospital and we would still have our loved one with us today. Even after countless meetings with the executive director and requests for changes to be made to his care, promises were made at the meetings and nothing was ever done. He was supposed to get services that he never received and ones he did were not done so on a consistent basis. At night there was such a low number of staff you could never find anyone to help you if you had a concern or question. One evening I looked for someone for over 40 minutes to find out if my dad had his medication. I could not find any staff on the memory care area. They shared the staff with the assisted living part of the facility and at times I am not sure there was any staff on the memory care floor. So I had to go to assisted living and find a staff member, but they did not know if there was anyone working in memory care that night and they could not help me. The families were given a phone number to call in the event of a concern or question that was supposed to go directly to the nurse’s station; which was a cart, however no one ever answers when you call the number. When I mentioned this to the director, her response was they are busy with patients. Leave a message and they will get back to you. They never do! Don't be fooled by the pretty decor and low price tag. There is a reason it is cheaper. When you first walk into the place it looks nice, new and pretty. That's where it ends! They are understaffed and under-qualified to care for patients with any kind of special needs. Isn't this the reason they are in assisted living or memory care in the first place? The rooms were only surfaced cleaned. Dried urine on the floors, showers were not given when they were supposed to be. Even skipped medication doses were a problem. 5 state complaints since opening last July for medication issues relating to this. Activities were Bingo, throw a ball back and forth, pop a movie into the DVD player and sit in a big room every day. I was there a lot and these activities barely changed. If you value your loved one's safety and want a good level of care, find a different place for them to live. You get what you pay for! Wish we had a made a different decision every day.

This state-of-the-art retirement community combines senior living features, amenities and wellness programs suited for adults seeking supervised independent living, assisted living or Alzheimer's and dementia care. Rates include cable TV, paid utilities, tailored care plans, meals,