The staff and facility was very nice and high end. It was very new and I thought it was hard to gage what the facility would really be like when the clients came. I think the occupants for the rooms are the most important in any assessing whether it's a good fit for my mother, so it was a little hard to tell.

Very good experience

the beach house was very clean and everyone was welcoming and friendly - we had a very good overall experience - would recommend visiting

My tour

This is an extremely nice looking community. The people we met during our tour were friendly and knowledgeable. They seem to offer some nice activities and amenities. I would recommend taking a look at this community.

Worth taking a look at

This community was our first choice. It is a brand new community and I did not see a lot of people when I waked around. The place we chose is a little closer to us. I think once they fill up more it will be a good community. The people I did meet were nice and knowledgable.

I Would Give Them A Zero

I would never send anyone to the Beach House. We did not get a good experience with how the provide their care. I was told my loved on became aggressive but nothing physical and sent them to many places where they became worse. The owner told me it was uncommon for memory patients to become aggressive, it seemed to me that she did not know much about memory care.

Sandra Pennington

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact us by calling our direct line at [removed]
and requesting Linda Mena, Executive Director. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.

Great experience

Toured this community. Very impressed. Beautiful community.... Friendly staff. Very helpful

Sandra Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.

Beautiful community. Great experience!

The Staff Wouldn't Make An Effort!!

Beach House Naples is a new community with very little residents. Some of the staff was nice. I felt that some of the staff weren't going the extra mile to help my father out or understand him. The set up of his room was not working very well for him and the staff wouldn't explain to him why it was set up that way. The money spent was not worth the services they provided. It's a clean and well up-kept community.

Staff are incompetent and a complete waste

Had the opportunity of doing a tour of the community to the community is very beautiful but the staff mainly department heads are cocky they make promises that they probably can't keep you not go there