Memory Care of Naples - Naples, FL

Wonderful attentive staff, spacious super clean rooms, delicious meals and trained personnel able to deal with all levels of dementia-Alzheimer. Director [name removed] knows how to redirect residences and keep everyone happy. He is truly very talented and caring.

A Good Memory Care

The community's staff seem to be educated about memory care and so far my dad is doing good under their care. I would recommend them to family and friends.

A wonderful place

My tour here was wonderful and the staff did a great job showing me around and answering all my questions. This community would have been my first choice for my husband until I found another community close to my home where I would be able to ride my scooter to see my husband when my MS was causing me trouble and I could not drive because of it. I would recommend taking a tour.

A good respite stay

My sister had a pretty good respite stay at this community. She said the food was ok. The staff were friendly and tried to encourage her to participate in some of the daily activities. This community is kept immaculate and I would use them again for a respite stay.

Taking Great Care of My Mother

For the first time I finally feel that my mother is getting the care she needs. This is a wonderful community, and she is doing very well since her move here. I know she is safe, and receiving great care. They have a great staff, and they are really on top of things. They have been very kind, and quick to response to any help she needs. They are well worth the money. The community is nice, and well kept when I visit. The meals are good, and they offer nice activities for the residents. All is well since my mothers move to this community. I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Buyer beware

A small friendly community. Most of the staff seem very concerned with the care for my loved one. Everything is on one level. There is no 3rd or 2nd floor for that matter. The dining room is crowded on one side and very open on the other. Cottage cheese for dinner? Wouldn't be my choice. Prices are not what is stated on this site. Could use some updating decor.

Richard Alvarez

Thank you for your review. I would really appreciate your feedback and I am always available to meet with all of my families. While we have a 6 week, rotating cycle, on our food menu, I am open to any suggestions you may have. In order to satisfy our residents, we encourage feedback on all of our services, including our menus. Please feel free to stop by, or call me, at any time. Also, if you have a question or concern or our pricing, please contact me. Our pricing listed on this website are current and do not deviate. I look forward to servicing you in and assisting in any way I can.

go elsewhere

There are some downright curious reviews on this site for this facility. The Executive Director and the Director of Health Services (he is an LPN - there are no RNs on staff here) never come out of their offices to either engage family members or manage and oversee what the aides are doing or not doing. They don't care. There are some very good aides here that approach and care for the memory impaired properly and with dignity and there are aides that don't have the heart and or training to do the job. They are chronically understaffed for the acuity level and needs of the residents, Like many facilities, they manage the care by their bottom line - profit. If you or other family members do not show up often and at different times your loved one will sit in soiled clothing for hours, or not be cleaned and bathed properly, or be given the bare minimum for sustenance and proper hydration.

Richard Alvarez

Thank you so much for your review. I would love the opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have at the time of your choice. All of my resident's families have my personal cell phone number and I am always available to meet with all of my families at any time. Please let me know when you are available. I am usually in the building on a daily basis, including weekends, and I am always available to meet at your convenience. I will always handle any questions or concerns personally to ensure all of our residents are properly cared for and families are satisfied with all aspects of care and services. Both myself and the Director of Resident Services have over 28 years of nursing experience and take great pride in ensuring that our residents receive the best care possible. While Assisted Living Facilities and Memory Care facilities do not require any nurse on staff, we, however, staff an LPN 24 hours a day and 7 days a week in order to address any care or medical concerns families may have in addition to medication management. I look forward to hearing from you soon and.

They Are Willing and Attempting The Care

The staff are doing the best they can to handle my husband's difficult behavior. I am very, very, very pleased with their effort. This memory care understands the complications that can go with memory issues. I like that the staff respond professionally with his behavior and they have 24 hour sitters and doing all they can to help him out. They even do all they can to help me out.

Richard Alvarez

Thank you so much for your review. It gives me great pleasure that we are taking care of your loved one to your satisfaction. I am always here if you need anything.

Wonderful care!

I am so happy we found Memory Care of Naples. They have quite a handful with my resident. They are extraordinary kind and patient with my resident. They are kind and helpful to me. If you are in need of a home for a family member I highly recommend Memory Care of Naples.

Richard Alvarez

Thank you so much Nancy. I greatly appreciate the feedback.

I was not very impressed with this community!!

I was not very impressed with this community, I did not like how small the bedroom and bathrooms where with little no extra space. The floor plan of the entire building was awkward and did not feel like it was set up for a retirement facility. I just not think this was the right fit for my dad.

Richard Alvarez

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry we did not meet your initial expectations. I would greatly like the opportunity to speak with you if you'd like. Our studio apartments are over 355 sq. ft. which is one of the largest in the industry. I hope I get the opportunity to speak with you.

Love the way this community is ran!!

I am very impressed with how smoothly this community is ran. The administration has been very helpful to my loved one and the overall staff have been absolutely great. They have been constantly involving him in the different activities and techniques that are geared towards memory loss and he has been making a lot of improvement with the additional help and encouragement.

Angels at the heart of Memory Care of Naples

Angels work here! Starting with Ana [Removed]. She was so gracious, caring, professional, and friendly from the first time we met in our search for help for our very ill aunt up to the time she passed. We searched all over the Naples area for the best care we could find and found it without the crystal chandeliers and the marble tiles, but with each and every person involved with her care. The Nurse Manager, [Removed], and the director, [Removed], worked tirelessly with us to provide the best possible situation to provide a beautiful, huge, furnished room for her in an area that would keep her close to the area she could be monitored the best. They were frequently at the facility long after they should have gone home for the day to make sure everything went as smoothly and efficiently as possible. The room itself was always very clean and comfortable, and when we stayed with her we witnessed the best in kind and gentle care. The staff were always quick to respond when help was needed, and always happy to do so. She enjoyed her meals and we accompanied her at times in the private dining room that is also provided. When she was too ill to come to eat, the staff worked with her to ensure that her nutritional needs were being met. She was unable to participate in the activities offered due to her illness, but others seemed to be enjoying themselves greatly. She was prone to skin tears due to her restless legs and the nurses and doctor were diligent in keeping them well maintained and dressed. I was amazed at how often she was checked up on during each shift. She was very happy to be there and it eased our hearts to see that she was so well cared for. That wasn't the case in the places she was that did have the chandeliers and marble tile.

I encourage anyone who needs the best care for their loved ones to check out Memory Care of Naples. They are going to be hard to beat. From the first time you step into the door until you leave, you will be greeted with a smiling face and the determination to be the very best.

Review of Memory Care of Naples - Naples, FL

The sales director was with a family when we visited so Abigail gave us a tour through the community. She was a delightful person and the community was clean and nice. We won't need for some time, but I am happy to know about this facility.

Great Respite Care

My mother spent 8 days at Memory Care of Naples in respite care while I needed to be out of town. I could not have been more pleased with the care she received. All staff members that I came in contact with were friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. Ana [removed] sent me texts and pictures of Mother participating in various activities. Someone was always available by phone or text to give me updates. I will definitely use them again for respite care when needed and when the time comes for full time care this will be my first choice.

Review of Memory Care of Naples - Naples, FL

really like this place small which I think is really something special