|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
There is not a long waiting time. They have so many options to choose from and you are able to specify anything you want from floor plan to the timeframe you are planning for your move. The staff was very friendly and also the residents stopped us many times as we toured the community. They were very active which is what I want for my mom. Busy is a wonderful thing not a frantic thing. I felt great knowing the staff was so heavily involved with its residents in a way that made it seem like everyone was family. I would not hesitate for my mom to move when the time comes because when I am not able to be there, I know they will be.
Long Wait List
We visited this community. We were actually on the wait list, but it seemed like it took forever and there was nothing available so we had to go somewhere else. It was a beautiful place, and the staff was very nice.
They had a six month waiting list! And my dad was 97 so 6 months is a really long time. Aston Gardens was also pretty busy. It was almost frantic. I think you'd have to be younger to get along well there.
A County Club rental community
Aston Gardens is a beautiful rental community in Naples. The staff are always very friendly and the community is well maintained. Aston has more of a country club community feel rather than a senior community due to its physical layout. There is a central clubhouse with apartments on the parameter. The apartments are nicely layout with a decent amount of closet space. AG offers assisted living and memory care and maintains their own home health care agency. There is a long wait list to move in, which could be a problem for someone who wants to move in right away.
Was this review helpful? 1
All Aston Gardens communities are ideally located in residential settings surrounded by lakes, gardens or golf courses. Lush landscaping, beautiful walking paths and gazebos are trademarks of an Aston Gardens community. A dedicated administrative staff, a first class concierge and a Director of Activities uphold our philosophy to provide quality service. Aston Gardens communities offer unparalleled amenities such as a wellness program and a well-rounded activities calendar. A complimentary "continental plus" breakfast is served six days a week and an executive chef is on staff. Scheduled transportation to appointments and entertainment, weekly housekeeping and most utilities are included in the monthly fee. These are just some of the many reasons why our Residents chose Aston Gardens.
Aston Gardens at Pelican Marsh is a community for seniors located in northern Naples, Florida. Mere miles from the Gulf of Mexico, residents here have a number of choices for activities both in the community and throughout the Naples area. Among the many amenities seniors will find at Aston Gardens, a few include
- Grand ballroom with dining room
- Heated swimming pool
- Library/Business center
- Activity Center
- Concierge service
- Chef-prepared gourmet meals
Aston Gardens offers seniors both independent and assisted living options as well as memory care services in a large, supportive community.
Naples, Florida is both a family-friendly and elegant city with something for everyone. It is located in the southwest part of the state, bordering the Gulf of Mexico. Local residents can lounge at the beach, visit waterside shops or play golf at one of the many nearby country clubs. In addition, Aston Gardens has a wide range of groups and activities on-site for seniors to get involved in.
Walkability Score: 7 out of 10. Located in an area with a good mix of residential and commercial properties. Sidewalks are ample, wide and easy to travel. There are several local parks, restaurants and grocery stores within one mile of the community.
Average Age in 33615 zip code: 49; most are older married couples.
Number of local senior residential facilities nearby: There is one large senior community within the 34109 zip code as well as five others throughout the wider Naples area.
Average Weather: Residents of Aston Gardens in Naples enjoy warm weather year-round. Located only miles from the Gulf of Mexico, Naples is often cooler in the summer than cities in the interior of the state.
Veteran's facilities: Naples Vet Center
Most seniors get around town in private vehicles, although Naples does have a public transportation department that includes bus service and downtown trolley travel.
Buses: Collier Area Transit (CAT) is the local transit service. Seniors can travel any of the bus routes for a discounted price.
Trains: Naples Trolley Tours runs downtown to a variety of locations.
Taxis: Local taxi services include Taxi Pam, Arkway Taxi and Coast to Coast Taxi, among others. They provide service in and around Naples.
Health and Safety
Residents of Aston Gardens have their choice of medical care available throughout Naples and the surrounding area. The community is located in a family-friendly neighborhood with a positive police presence.
Hospitals in the area: NCH Healthcare System , Landmark Hospital
Crime rate in 33615 zip code: The crime rate in the Pelican Bay area of Naples is lower than other areas of Florida, with most crimes being reports of theft or property crimes
Sports and leisure
Aston Gardens maintains an active social calendar for seniors who are interested in staying physically and mentally active. Residents can join in themed parties, educational seminars and fitness programs within the community. Of course, Naples also has a variety of activities for seniors.
- Golf courses nearby: Tiburon Golf Club, Stonebridge Country Club, Pelican Marsh Golf Club
- Tennis courts and clubs nearby: Pelican Bay Community Park, Gomez Tennis Academy. North Collier Regional Park is very close, allowing seniors to get out and explore the natural beauty of the area.
- Gyms nearby: Residents of Aston Gardens can join the community's comprehensive wellness programs or choose one of the local gyms of the area, such as LA Fitness, Core to Core Fitness or Transcendent Fitness.
Shopping and entertainment
Naples is an upscale city with a large selection of shopping and entertainment venues for seniors.
- Clothes shopping nearby: Walmart, Kohl's, Waterside Shops, Coming & Going, Marshall's, Target and Nordstrom's.
- Grocery stores: Walmart Supercenter, Sam's Club, Aldi, Publix, Costco.
- Number of Luby’s nearby: There are no Luby's restaurants in the immediate area, but there are plenty of other options for eating out.
- Other restaurants: Panera Bread, Turtle Club Restaurant, Buca di Beppo, Boston Beer Garden, Capital Grille and Seasons 52 as well as fast food choices.
- Movie theaters: B&B Theatres, Regal Cinemas Hollywood 20.
- Libraries: Collier County Public Library.
- Senior-friendly salons for both men and women: Elite Hair and Spa, Studio-41, Roosters Men's Grooming Center, Salon Teez.
- Attractions: Naples offers world-class shopping and dining for local seniors. The pier is the place to go for interacting with dolphins and catching beautiful sunsets, while further inland, Waterside Shops presents the perfect outside shopping experience. There is also a nature preserve, zoo and history museum within a thirty-minute drive of the community.
Aston Gardens offers a non-denomination church service every Sunday morning and provides residents transportation to local churches as well. Some of those churches include Central Church of Christ, Faith Bible, Our Savior Lutheran, Vanderbilt Presbyterian, Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church and Greek Orthodox Church of St. Katherine.