Via Elegante, Sierra Vista - Hereford, AZ

Review of Via Elegante Assisted Living Sierra Vista AZ

Comment: I would rate Via Elegante, Sierra Vista AZ 6 stars! Other places we looked into seemed like a place you would go to die, but Via Elegante is a place you go to live. My friend has had such a great experience here. The staff is just wonderful I never hear the staff tell him no or he can't do that no type of negativity, the just redirect him there. He is able to feel like a functioning human being while they watch over him. One time he rearrange the whole day room furniture and they just sat back and let him do his thing. He is allowed to help clear tables after meals which makes him feel very helpful. The activities there are great the one's he does are geared to help him. I was just totally blown away with this community. He is really enjoying himself he even says that Via Elegante is his home and his wife of 50 years lives in her home now. The community is really geared to making the residents feel like they are at home and that everyone there cares about them. His wife is very relieved at how caring the staff is not only for her husband but towards her as well.

Totally Blown Away

I would rate the place 6 stars! Other places we looked into they seemed like a place you would go to die, but Via Elegante is a great place to live. My friend has had such a great experience here.The staff is just wonderful I never hear the staff tell him no or he can't do that no type of negatively there. They still allow him to have his independence there well being taken care. One time he rearrange the whole day room furniture and they just sat back and let him do his thing. The activities there are great the one's he do are geared to help him. I was just totally blown away with this community. He is really enjoying himself he even states he doesn't want to come home, that Via Elegante is his home now. The community is really geared to making the residents comfortable.