Prestige Assisted Living at Green Valley - Green Valley, AZ

A Wonderful Place

My 84 year old father spent the last two months of his life at Prestige in Green Valley. The staff was universally wonderful. Kind, attentive, caring... all one could ever ask for and more. If this were a ten point rating system, I'd give them an eleven. Thank you all, and especially you, [Removed]!

Very, very happy

It is going great. She is very, very happy there. She has adapted quite well. She is especially happy to have her own bathroom. Overall, the transition has been a smooth one and we don't have any complaints.

I go to visit but haven't been a lot. I helped place my neighbor there. So far everything has been good. She's not involved in any activities there, but they do provide them.

It Is A Great Place

They respond very quickly when she pushes her buzzer. They all seem to be kind and concerned for the residents there. It is a great place, I would have to say. She is very happy there and it has been good.

What a wonderful place! We are on the waiting list and I can't wait for my mom to move in! The staff has been so kind and full of knowledge! It's no wonder they have won so many awards! This is the only place mom considered!

We weren't happy with them.

We weren't happy with them. They weren't giving him the one on one time that they were supposed to, based on the level of care we were paying for. They weren't giving the medications like they should have been. They never told me that there were problems, until it was too much to handle. They were not able to handle the things they said they could. They were definitely understaffed. I think they may not be quite trained to handle the level of care that they say they can. They charge a pretty high price, too. It's clean and looks nice on the surface, but everything else was missing.

They have a small campus for assisted living. It was very nice. We like that all utilities, cable, meals, housekeeping are all included in the rent. Green Valley is a small town for less stressful driving with stores and post office not far from the campus. Apartments are comfortable and have on campus nurse 24 hours.

Wonderful Experience!

We are living there now. We like it! I like the staff primarily. Most of the staff have been here for many years and they enjoy what they do. The food is excellent! No problem with that at all. My wife and I have a one bedroom apartment. We each get three meals a day, included in the price. We get our housekeeping done every week. They change the linens and tidy the place up. They really do a good job.

from Assisted Living to Memory care

What an incredible community. Mom moved into Prestige and enjoys it so much! There is so much for her to do and the care is incredible! She lived in the Assisted Living side and went on many outing, enjoyed the great food and made wonderful friends. Once her dementia advanced, she went into memory care and still continues to feel valued, loved and part of a community. The staff is amazing and loves and cares for her as if they were taking care of their own parent. I would suggest to anyone that Prestige is the only place to look. There are people who live there that appear to be completely independent. They still drive and come and go but feel safe knowing that help is right outside of their apartment if they need it!

Impressive, large studio apartment. ...

Impressive, large studio apartment. One bedroom apartment has separate sleeping room with door that can be closed. So close to our existing home that Mom could get to know this place even before it was necessary to move in. #1 so far.

Prestige Assisted Living at Green Valley offers all the amenities you’d expect including spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom apartments. But it’s the warmth, personal care, and comfort that will surprise and delight you… Restaurant style dining, kitchenettes, gathering places, and a calendar full of fun activities create a homelike atmosphere where active seniors retain their independence while receiving the care they need. Our 60 unit community offers an affordable and comfortable lifestyle that fits the individual. For those with special needs and suffering from memory loss, Prestige Assisted Living offers its nationally recognized program, Expressions.