Arroyo Gardens - Green Valley, AZ

Arroyo Gardens - Green Valley, AZ has yet not published prices.

Dad is happy!

Everything I hear from my dad is that he loves it and is very happy at Arroyo Gardens. They provide memory care that is a perfect fit for my mom. It is a beautiful community with many activities to participate in and enjoy. My dad says he likes the food they serve. The staff is very friendly and caring. The community is well-kept and clean.

A good tour!

Before choosing a community for my mother, I toured Arroyo Gardens. I had a good tour, they were able to answer my questions and give me good information. The facility was clean and maintained well.

From the moment we entered the front door, everyone agreed that it was a step up from the other tour. The staff was very friendly, offered all sorts of information. The rooms were much larger and had their own private shower. Many of the residents we met were closer in abilities to our Dad. We were very impressed over all. They even invited Dad and his girlfriend to come back for a lunch date some time, very hospitable.

We picked if for mom but I'd move here!

So far this place is very nice! My mother moved here and she loves it! From what I see the care is excellent.I haven't tried the food but she likes it very much.We chose this community because of the amenities they offer and the price.We were very impressed by the first tour and selected them right away!I would move here if I could.