Alternative Living Svc - Tucson, AZ

Good Care

This is a nice community for care for a loved one. The staff is wonderful and caring. The food is very good and a nice variety. There are activities that are available for those who want to participate. I would recommend this for good care for loved ones.

Review for Brookdale East Tucson

‘Walking outside’ here consists of a 20ft x 20ft ‘garden’. For someone who walks up to 3-miles/day ... Not acceptable. Had visited this place for my Mother-in-Law.

Great Facility

The alternative living Svc is a great facility Great staff and everything. Unfortunately, my mom, who was staying here, has passed away since. Everything was very nice and she was very happy with everything..

The place was awesome.

The place was awesome. Everyone there, all of the staff, were very good. They have very good people. The nurse down here did their best to help fix the wounds from the previous place. All the people here were very nice and very accommodating. It was really clean, and the food was really good, like a five star restaurant.

I liked the staff

I liked the facility and the staff, the price was somewhat confusing, it was more than I originally expected. communication with the admin was difficult. Having left my calendar of appointments in Indiana, they did not take me anywhere save one appointment. The room was nice and beautiful with a sofa, recliner and bed (which was a bit uncomfortable). The food was good. One of the staff had candy in the room for me. Overall the staff, maintenance and security are very nice, though i had trouble with the business side of the community. My overall experience here was good, but I wont go back as a resident.

Pretty good

They’re also compassionate and they knew most of the resident’s names, but not everyone – It just didn’t provide the services that we were looking for, for our in-laws. They just didn’t have the last little bit that we needed.

Great organization

I want to thank you people very much for the help in selecting a place with memory care for my mother to stay. This is an excellent organization saved me a lot of looking around and leg work.

Month to Month commitment. Very up o...

Month to Month commitment. Very up on Memory Care - seems like it would be a good fit for Mom. also spoke of Veterans aid...

Toured facility with Director. I appr...

Toured facility with Director. I appreciated that the facility was locked down but those with memory impairment were not contained or separated from the the independent population. Would consider if my Aunt remains in her home until she needs assistance for her dementia.

Alternative Living Svc is an Alzheimer’s and dementia care provider in Tucson, AZ 85710. Memory care is most often provided in a separate unit of an assisted living facility or a nursing home, but some communities may specialize solely in caring for residents with memory issues. Levels of care can vary significantly between facilities. One provider may only offer limited assistance to residents, while another may provide comprehensive care for individuals who are in the later stages of dementia. Memory care provides residents with a safe environment that limits wandering and experienced staff who can meet their unique care needs.