Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista - Sierra Vista, AZ

Top choice!!

Prestige Assisted Living was my first choice, but when I had a stroke I had to find another community that fit my needs better. This community is very nice, clean and well maintained. I had multiple meals here and the food was good. My friend lives in this community and his room is nice but much smaller and older than I was looking for.
Overall it's a great community.

My Loved One Feels Safe

I think that the most important aspect about the facility is that my loved one feels really, really safe there and she is always looked after by the staff members. Also, the food that they serve is fabulous.

Homey

It was very organized and staff very friendly. Small, homey place.

I'm not real happy with them right now.

For the long run I think it's okay. But it depends on the day. As far as watching her progress. I know it's not skilled nursing, but I would like to know if we need to move her up in care levels. When I look at 5,000 dollars a month, I don't feel like I'm getting that. I'm not real happy with them right now.

Excellent Facility

This is an excellent facility! The staff is very friendly and courteous! They take care of their elderly very well. It is very clean and looks like a very attractive home. I would highly recommend this place!

It's been wonderful, we are really happy with it.

It's been wonderful, we are really happy with it. Today one of the nurses called me worried because he hasn't been eating very well. They are really paying attention to him. Everything is clean, and the staff is friendly. I really like it. They were so friendly during our tour, and they were able to make sure he is in the area that is best for him, and didn't have to send him directly to memory care. I'm so happy with them here. All the other residents are pretty happy here too!

The day before moving in and the actual move in day were filled with last minute paperwork that I needed to send them by fax and seemingly being not quite prepared for my father's arrival, even though they had set the date and time for us to move in. Care, however, has been excellent. The staff has helped Dad transition easily and are extremely attentive and caring.

All in all it's a pretty good place.

Originally I think that they mis-assessed her. She was confused initially and there just wasn't enough staff in the assisted living side. They would come when she called, but she needed to be a lot more self sufficient. It was quite nice, but they had other people to look after. They did keep me notified of when and why. Getting her in was a miracle, they were able to get her in very quickly. They are good about activities in the Alzheimer's section, the food is pretty good. They keep it pretty clean and the staff is very friendly. All in all it's a pretty good place.

Nice place; has memory care wing.

Nice place; has memory care wing.

Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista offers all the amenities you’d expect including spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom apartments. But it’s the warmth, personal care, and comfort that will surprise and delight you… Restaurant style dining, kitchenettes, gathering places, and a calendar full of fun activities create a homelike atmosphere where active seniors retain their independence while receiving the care they need. Our 60 unit community offers an affordable and comfortable lifestyle that fits the individual. For those with special needs and suffering from memory loss, Prestige Assisted Living offers its nationally recognized program, Expressions.