Brookdale East Tucson - Tucson, AZ

Brookdale East Tucson - Tucson, AZ has yet not published prices.

Happy Here

My husband is here in this community and it is great. It's really clean and treating him really well. It has a good quality of food and it's well prepared. He has his own room and it's spacious with his own bathroom. He enjoys the daily activities and the daily exercising is good. He is happy here and I would recommend this community.

Brookdale East Tucson

Brookdale East Tucson has been an excellent experience so far. The staff are all extremely friendly, kind, patient, and responsive to the residents. The facility is clean, the meals are varied and sound delicious, there are a lot of activities going on each day for the residents, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. I would absolutely recommend this community to others.

A good tour

I liked this community when I toured it. The person I toured with was friendly. The community was clean and I liked the set up. This community is a little smaller than the one we chose. This community was our second choices.

Not quite a good fit...

I toured this facility, but it wouldn't have been a very good place to place my loved one. The rooms looked very tiny and the doorways were small, which would have been difficult for my loved one because she has a larger wheelchair. Overall, it wasn't quite a good fit.

Need more staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have to say thing went okay. When the staff where taking us around the building they took us in a room and wanted to show us how fast the staff respond when the buzzer is hit for help. We waited over twenty minutes and no one came, that was very concerning to me. I could also tell that they where overall short staff in many different areas.

Things are going well

This community is very clean and well maintained. Mom seems to like the food. They do offer a few choices, however I think they could use a little more variety. They offer daily activities. The staff are wonderful and I would recommend this community.

My tour

This community was our second choice. This is a clean community and the people we met were nice. This is a smaller community which we liked, however it was just a little out of our price range.