Vantage Pointe Village - Ashland City, TN

Very affordable, very clean, They were great and have everything we would want in community living but they are unaffordable and don't accept medicare.

Good Place

This community is very nice. The staff is very friendly and kind very patient. We are so happy with the care my grandmother is getting. The community is very nice always clean and well maintained. She seems to like the food from what we can tell. With her dementia, it's hard to tell from day to day but as long as she is safe and getting the good care we are comfortable.

Comfort for dad!!

My father is doing as well as to be expected. I like it and he really seems to as well. They are taking good care of him and they call me every time he falls. The nurses and staff are very good, they are honest and follow up with anything that my father may need.

Right at home!

The staff has been good to my brother and he enjoys the food. The community is always kept clean and neat. They do offer a lot of activities and he was starting to get involved. This places residents were more like my brother. The community felt like a home and not a nursing facility.

Very Friendly Staff

My wife is doing okay at this community, she is adjusting with the transition. The community is clean, everything is pretty well-kept. The staff is friendly, they are trying their best to care for her. I'am arranging some activities so for her, the community does offer activities. The food is okay. More than less I'am confident in the type of care she is receiving. I would recommend it, because it is not very expensive.

Great place for your loved one

My father has been staying there since January and I couldn't be happier with the treatment he has received. They take the time to get to know him and make him feel at home. He loves the food and feeling at home.

Should I?

I don't know that my opinion counts It's my neighbor, Mr. Carrol that has moved in there and honestly, he hates it ! He feels like he's in prison since he hadn't been able to drive before last week for 2 months.
The tv reception is awful in the guests rooms. That's really bad for them.
He says the food is not as good as it was in March & wonders if the cooks changed ..
As I said, Maybe it's just a old man deal.
He says he lonesome but that's his fault for not hanging around in the lobby & watching the better TV down there.
He has improved in his healing of his ribs with not driving .
I liked it. He just says he hates it and feels like he's in prison and it's way expensive .. Bottom line
See, old folks attitude change when confined & he has to meet the great staff half way.

Memory Care

Very impressed with staff and the treatment my Mother is receiving.

Everything went well

My Mom is actually back at home now, but everything went well at Vantage Point Village. She is doing well now and the difference between her before she stayed there is like the difference between night and day.

Just A Good Experience

It is a new facility and I think the staff has been more than accommodating for trying to get my mother in there and get her situated. It has just been a good experience, I do not know what else there is to say.

Better Than Others

This is the first time I have ever used a facility and there are only about 7 other residents in her unit and they all have come from different facilities and they say this one here is better than where they have all come from. I do not have a problem with them here.