We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Valleyview of Northfield (formerly Lindenwood) is located in a quiet, suburban Northfield neighborhood. We offer 40 individual rooms and 3 couple rooms for assisted living/memory care on a convenient one-level campus. Living at Valleyview of Northfield is much like living at home in a one-story rambler.
The facility has the WanderGuard wristband system for our residents with memory issues.
All of our private studios are wheelchair-accessible and have their own bathroom. The rooms are quite large, measuring 12x16-feet for individuals and 12x24-feet for couples. Our residents enjoy cozy lounge area