New Perspective Senior Living | Eagan - Eagan, MN

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.

Toured this facility. It reminded me of a Country Inn & Suites, as the common area has a woody, folksy feel, so I think my mom would like it. This facility is quite large with 129 residents but the common areas are near the center/elevators on each floor, so it would be easier to find your way around than at one of the other large facilities I toured. Hard to get in to, though, as the only room unfilled at this time is a 2-bedroom.

Stacy Shuman

Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate your nice words. We're sorry there wasn't a room available at our Eagan location, have you thought about our new, recently opened Woodbury location? Please visit our website for more information.
[removed]

Staff and Residents
Everyone is nice and friendly
Everyone is helpful
The food is good
The actives are good, plenty of actives,
You can do what you want to do .Outings are good also.
It's a wonderful place to live.

Stacy Shuman

Donna, We really appreciate your positive review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

They have dated decor

The sales person that took us on tour seemed to be insincere. They did have a nice offer going when we toured, however the toilet in the apartment they showed us was dirty. There are yellow chairs when you walk in and you are able to see the dirt on them. I am not sure about how well the housekeeping staff are. I did not think this was the right fit for my loved one.

Nice place!

I had a good tour of New Perspective Senior Living. The common areas were not as nice, but the apartments were. The tour guide that took me around was informative and friendly.

Stacy Shuman

Thank you for leaving detailed feedback. We hope we answered all of your questions. If we can provide you with more information, please feel free to give us a call. Wishing you a great day.

Lots of amenities included in rent!!

The thing I like the most at this community is how all of the amenities are included in the rent. The end total may seem initially high but when you realize you do not have to pay for anything extra and everything is included it really is a great deal in the end. They also provided three meals a day with a large lunch for the residents and a smaller meal for dinner right before bed. My loved one has not had many complaints other than everything seems to taste a little bland.

Stacy Shuman

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents at New Perspective Senior Living | Eagan. You really made our day today, wishing you a great day too.

The care the community provides for my younger brother is very good. They keep it very organized and clean. The staff are pretty friendly. They recently hired a new cook because the residents were complaining about the meals being cold. Once in awhile my brother likes to play Cribbage and go to happy hour. He likes to nap in his room. We choose this community because the cost was better than the rest.

Stacy Shuman

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You really made our day today.

[Removed] was great. Very helpful with answers to questions I didn't know I even had! The housing is beautiful and very affordable. Very Homey first impression. The staff and residents interacted with ease.

Stacy Shuman

Thanks for the feedback, we strive to provide excellent service to our customers at New Perspective Senior Living | Eagan. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Good care

My mom is just settling in at this community. They do have great staff members that are friendly and very helpful. The community is well taken care of. She is not always happy with the meals that are offered. Activiites are available for her, but right now she is not participating. I would still recommend this community for others.

Stacy Shuman

Keystone Communities Of Eagan - Eagan, Mn Family, Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Keystone Eagan. Hopefully your mom will feel comfortable soon participating in the activities. We always love to receive great feedback.Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

My Parents Home

This is a good place for my parents. The community is clean. The staff members are nice. The food could use a little improvments. The activities are offered to them both when there are available. I would recommend it for families looking for this care.

Change is good sometimes!

The food needs to be upgraded. Some meals are not hot when served. We need a good chef in the kitchen to improve the menu and also to supervise employees. People are very friendly and helpful. Response time is not always good. Some areas need to be updated. The activity director is great!

He is Trying Some New Activities

Everything is going well for my husband at this community, he seems to be adjusting well to it. They keep the community clean, I've had minor concerns about the cleaning. The staff is wonderful, I really enjoy working with them. They are caring for my husband very well. He is trying some new activities. I've tried the food and it is decent, but it is a well balanced meal. This would be a community that I would recommend.

It's okay, there have been a few issues here and there.

It's okay, there have been a few issues here and there. They are nice enough, and there are a few really, really good med techs there. . Response times are little slow they quote 10-15 minutes, but it can take longer. We never really got an orientation, which makes it difficult to know what all the procedures and expectations are.

Lovely senior living

It has only been a short time since my family member moved in, but so far we are impressed with the environment, services, staff, food and activities. The staff has been outstanding. Very approachable and helpful in every regard.

Keystone of Egan is friendly and inviting.

Mother moved to Keystone Living in Eagan to be near me and we couldn't be happier. Her apartment is nice with a nice size kitchen and living room, but the feature Mother is happiest about is the washer and dryer in her unit.
The Keystone employees have been so helpful from the first time I toured the place through the move and getting her involved in her new community. Her neighbor showed her around the first day and invited her to the activities. Overall it has been great!

Its a nice facility and definitely a perfect choice for my loved one. They have tons of activities and food choices through out the day. It a home like atmosphere and their excellent with my loved one. They care for all of them like it was their own family.

Loved the apartment, the dining choices, the list of activities and the location. Clean building and friendly employees.

We are happy with the place.

We are happy with the place. It's very nice, and the staff is friendly. There aren't any complaints about the quality of the food. There are plenty of activities, and nothing really that needs to be improved or done better at this time.

Love This Place!

Keystone of Eagan is a delightful community!
They have the sweetest staff who truly care for seniors!
I have an utterly amazing experience every time I visit!

most wonderful place for my Mom and Dad

I have recently moved both my parents into Keystone senior living in Eagan and I must say after all the other communities I have toured I believe I have made the perfect choice. The Staff have made my parents feel so much at home from the very 1st day they arrived and every day since. The food is excellent and they even have in house therapy (Interim) which my Father needs and is doing well. The apartments are spacious and even come with washer and dryer. I give keystone a 5 star and would love to talk to anyone that may have doubts about moving their parents into this senior living.

Not posh, which was perfect...

Not posh, which was perfect for my mother. Attentive and friendly staff, and nice roomy accommodations.

Open and Inviting

They’re open and inviting to everyone, but if someone is looking for any community – make sure you have your finances in order. The food is fine. It might be a little high in sodium, but you can always request for lower sodium options.

Washer and dryer in each ro...

Washer and dryer in each room. Accept EW after 18 months. Common areas very dark.

The Keystone Communities of Eagan, an...

The Keystone Communities of Eagan, and in particular, Janna have been very easy to work with and accommidating to all our needs.

Good Services but Hidden Costs

We don't have anything to compare, makes it difficult. Better than most in terms of value, but they are all kind of misleading I have found. "Includes everything" is very undescriptive. Everything is extra, and it is a lot extra. They all said the same things. It's an industry thing and it's bad.
My parents are in independent living, and they they have been very happy with the meals and that kind of thing. They have housekeeping and laundry, and they get three meals a day. There are activities available, but they don't necessarily participate. They do exercise and trivia, outings, talks about the past, and movies. These are good things, but there's not a whole lot of help from the facility getting them involved.

No Central Air Conditioning

I didn't like that they had room air, not central air and they had a balcony that you had to go up a step to go outside. It had a nice room and everything and it had a nice view but I didn't like that they didn't have central air conditioning.

Keystone of Eagan

Beautiful facility and seems to be pretty nice for the assisted living folks. For the memory care folks however, the staffing is insufficient. 2-3 staff people for 16 residents isn't enough. Staff members need to take care of individual needs...and sometimes can't adequatly handle watching everyone....I have seen several occasions where memory care residents don't have a staff person nearby....which can be dangerous. Keystone also has had a lot of turnover the past 2 years - both with management and care takers. I think the majority of the caretakers and nurses are good.....there's just not enough of them. Food at Keystone is very good. Cost has risen significantly in the past year however.