New Perspective Senior Living | Faribault - Faribault, MN

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.

A positive experience!

My loved one is happy with the community since her move. I have nothing but positive things to say. The food is very good and they have in-house physical therapy. I am happy with the communication, they keep me updated on anything I should know about. The facility is absolutely clean at all times and we have had a good experience.

Stacy Shuman

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that your loved one is happy here at New Perspective Senior Living | Faribault! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Small improvments

The care if good, but my mom is not happy with some of the food that is offered, there could be a better variety. The community is clean and her room is always taken care of. The staff is excellant, but the activities could be better for what they are offering right now.

I found that I connected we...

I found that I connected well with the person who gave me the tour (Lori?-sorry not great with names). Melissa was touring another family but come in at the end. Loved the 2 bedroom apartment (except only one toilet), the safety features, possible memory care if needed, busing to places, etc. Chose this as my #1 and intend to go in a week or so for a lunch with my folks.

Best location

Since she's been put in there I haven't been there, we have an appointed guardian but I have been in communication with him several times and it sounds like she's doing well there. It was one of the places that my sister and I looked at and thought it would be good, I'm in agreement with the placement of where she is now. She's less than 2 blocks away from the hospital where she she would go if there was an emergency and she's two blocks away from her doctor. I'm pretty happy that she's there, my understanding is she's adjusting well and I hope she'll stay there. It just made too much sense location wise and they were better with activities too.