Brookdale Faribault - Faribault, MN

Brookdale Faribault - Faribault, MN has yet not published prices.

The rooms are too small....

When we toured Brookdale Faribault, we thought it was very nice, the people there were very friendly. The rooms were extremely small, though. There was not enough room and we were looking for something with maybe a kitchenette and a separate bedroom.

Unsure About Them

My tour went as expected. During my tour things looked a bit sketchy, in my opinion. They also did not have a Memory Care for future planning. This was not a match for us.

Not impressed with my stay at this community!!

My wife and I only stayed at this community for a little over a month before we moved out into another assisted living. I was very disappointed in our overall experience that we had. It was always very noisy especially at night time, the staff would take forever to respond to the call lights so it would wake up the rest of the residents in the building. The food was also nothing special. The meals where bland and never had much flavor to them. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

The people that care for my Dad are very friendly. It helped make the transition much easier.

Brookdale Faribault is located in a quiet neighborhood in Faribault, Minnesota which is 50 miles south of Minneapolis. Faribault was established long before Minnesota was established as a U.S. territory and is one of the oldest communities in Minnesota. The historic downtown area is popular for browsing through the shops and many restaurants.

Our community is small enough that you will be able to form friendships, pursue an old hobby or learn a new one. Our activities vary depending on the wishes of residents, but some of the more popular ones are:

Card and board games
Manicures
Live music
Church services
Exercise classes
Karaoke
Themed lunches

Our caring staff takes your health and safety to heart and we offer several services depending on your individual needs and wishes:

Visiting speech, occupational and physical therapists
Medication management
Chronic disease monitoring
Assistance with grooming and other daily tasks
Housekeeping services
Single story community is designed to accommodate mobility devices
Special diets are available
Respite care
Onsite homecare
Hospice offered

Our entire community is designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our cozy common spaces include a restaurant style dining room, comfortable living rooms, on site beauty shop and a sunny courtyard with space for strolling or gardening.