The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Beautiful facility- wonderful staff. Great care!

Great home for Dad!

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Clean, up to date amenities good care.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

My mom has high needs and they do a great job providing personal care and ensuring she is part of the community. The spiritual focus and wonderful volunteers really add to the sense of community.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Great facility & caring staff. I love the spiritual emphasis.

Wonderful place.

Friendly, approachable caregivers.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

No linen closet in [the] bathroom. washer & dryer stacked.
Great aides and staff. Julie is the best, wonderful amenities. A good place to live.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

"I think it's OK. I'd rather be home in my own house." Staff [is] fine.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

I was the first one to move in- I had the joy of calling the [remove]!

I have met many people and also said goodbye to some, which was sad.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Came here in Dec 1916. I have MS no need much. The residents' aides are the very much best. God lives here, love the spiritual, my best friend died so that's why I'm here. Can't even sign my name because my hands are useless. I'm in a special wheelchair as I can't walk or use arms.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Been here almost 3 years (Dec). As my husband had passed away Sept 2012 my family thought I should not live in our house alone & look at a few senior residences. I moved in their area because my daughter lived in Lakeville and my son about 15 miles from here. I am very busy here & donate time to others.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Could have more nursing assistant staff.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Moved here from Sun City, AZ in 2015. Relatives live in Lakeville.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

My husband, [removed], needed the care they gave at Hosanna. He needed me to be with him. He was in Hospice care & I don't need care. We got a one bedroom unit. He got terrific care until he died on January 5, 2017. I have stayed here to live.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

I like it here very much. The people- food- activities.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

I appreciate the efforts to make my needs be met and the tools to [removed] meet them.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

While I was in the hospital, my family visited several assisted living facilities after my discharge from the hospital, I came to the fountains for my approval. I looked it over and knew I would be completely satisfied living here. Excellent meals, games, activities to enjoy, bingo, card and board games, fishing trips, educational classes, religious programs, movies. There is something for everyone to enjoy.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Very [appreciative] of my 4 years.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Friendly, helpful employees. Great location and very quiet neighborhood.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

I appreciate my [residence] in Fountain of Hosanna. A great place to live independently yet all the help I would ever need are/is available right here! Surrounded by friendly people, lots to do, optional for us!

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

A beautiful building and great leadership trying to improve the many services provided to individuals and community!

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

A very good place to live.
Staff is great.
Dining room service is very good.
Food in dining room very good.
Many activities.
Many bus trips.
People friendly.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

Very adequate for senior retirement.

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! - Lakeville, MN

I felt at home as soon as I walked in the door. My apartment is all I could wish for. The residents are friendly. The activities offered are varied, interesting and well run. The staff at every level are helpful and accommodating. The food is delicious with a nice variety. I find it a lovely place to live and I'm very happy here.

I have lived at Hosanna for almost 3 years and find everyone very friendly.

Very kind, friendly, gracious staff, fine facilities.
A very positive environment.

It is an great community. Friendly and progressive.

Tour was Great

Our tour of this community was very nice. The community looked great. The staff was kind, and helpful. This community really stood out to me. It was a great experience overall, my tour went well.

They Have A Garden

On my tour I discovered they have a community garden. It was the only one I saw when touring other places. This is a very clean community and the residents seemed to get good interaction. I left with answers from highly knowledge staff but this was not in a convenient location for us.

Respite stay

We used The Fountains at Hosanna brief respite stay for our loved one. Overall I would say the care provided was adequate. It's a nice looking place, and the staff all seemed friendly and professional. I also thought the meals looked good. However, I do think they could have been more proactive when it came to activities. Generally when I visited there were only a few residents out and about, I would have liked to see more activities and resident involvement.

A good experience

The Fountains at Hosanna is a pretty good place. It has been a good experience so far. Everything has been going okay. The staff and residents seem to be friendly. The offer a variety of activities. It is clean.

Very friendly Staff

When I visited this community, the staff was very friendly. We liked it here so much that my mother is moving in by the end of this month!

Review of The Fountains at Hosanna! Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Lakeville, MN

Liked this place a lot (for myself) but do not entirely see my dad here except he would love the fireplaces. I would have to do his meds and laundry to get even close to the price range he would agree to. Plus he insists he wishes to stay in faribault (but not where I have picked)-destination yet unknown.....may have to force him into a place (studio which is not available) and this would be my second pick so far-first being Keystone.

Memory Care Unit at Fountains

We moved our mother into the Memory Care Unit at Fountains at Hosanna In May 2013 with high hopes that this would be her forever home. The facility looked beautiful, and we were promised a safe and caring environment for our mother, who had symptoms of dementia. However, we rapidly learned otherwise that this facility did not live up to its advertising. We took our concerns to the management team of Fairview/Ebenezer on several occasions, in person and in writing, and found them to be uncaring and unresponsive. It was always their opinion that our mother was at fault or we just did not understand her condition. . . After events leading to an unattended fall and a femur fracture, we asked for a full case review. However, the conclusion by Fairview was that they were not at fault. Our mother is now wheelchair bound and incontinent, never recovering from the fracture, which worsened her dementia, but thankfully she is now at another facility where she is well cared for.

Movie/thank you

We move our mom in on May 10/14 she didn't want to leave her house. But I am happy to say she love being at the Fountains. Every time I vist her she tell me how nice ever one is their. The only thing she would like is more comedy movie the olden but goody.

Thank you for helping her feel that the Fountains is home

Very nice community

They've done a great job here, I'd give them high marks across the board. The overall environment is just very very good. We looked at quite a few options in the area and this is the one that really stood out to us.

Fountains of Hosanna Rates A Star

Thank you Deborah Perke and A Place For Mom. I am grateful for Deborah calling, listening to our needs and following through with 2 great referrals. We chose the Fountains because of the great Memory Unit that they have: it is spacious, has an activities staff and caring attendants. The director of nurses, Holly OBrien is a astute nurse with apparent great skills and is very caring. She sold us quickly. I give this facility an A+. My sister seems to be adjusting well and quickly.

Temporary stay, but it was good

He was only there for a week but it was very good. The people were very helpful. We weren't really sure how long he was going to be there but we owuld have been fine with him staying there if he had to, but he was able to stay with a family member permanently. They would give him medicine reminders and I thought that it was a very nice place, the people were very helpful, especially considering our situation. They were always prompt in getting back to me if I had questions and needed answers.

The Fountains at Hosanna, an assisted living, independent living, and memory care facility located in Lakeville Minnesota, is one of the premier facilities of its kind in the country. The primary focus of every service we offer is to provide a resident centered approach, an approached designed to help each and every one of our lents with a happy, healthy, safe, and affordable home. Our compassionate, highly trained, and results-driven staff offer exceptional care. Whether your loved one suffers from moderate to severe memory loss, or requires extensive assistance in simple activities of daily living, or only needs a little help from time to time in order to function independently, he or she will find exactly what is needed at the Fountains at Hosanna. Residents of our facility enjoy a vast array of entertainment options. They can dine at our onsite bistro. They can go to a movie at our theater or spend an afternoon shopping at nearby stores. We have a chapel, an onsite barbershop/salon/spa, a clubroom, community areas for family gatherings, and a wellness/fitness center. At the Fountains at Hosanna, staying occupied, mentally engaged, and socially connected is far from difficult. Please stop by our facility to pick up a brochure, to meet our friendly staff and happy residents, or to take a tour. You will be amazed at all the customized options available.