Treviso Transitional Care - Longview, TX

Treviso Transitional Care - Longview, TX has yet not published prices.

Never Again

My mother has been a patient there twice before with no real complaints. But this time is a different story. I do need to say that the OT and PT team did a good job with my mother. There were a few others that seem to do a good caring job. My mother was unable to get out of her bed without assistance, she was left there without anyone checking on her for hours even if she used her buzzer. She was giving a bath one day and her oxygen was removed from her and never put back on her for about 6 hours. Once I arrived and saw her I got her nurse to do vitals on her and her O2 was 72, it is suppose to be 100. My mother is new to using O2 and did not know how to put it back on herself. Yesterday she was released to go make to her assisted living facility and was sent away with NO oxygen and NO oxygen ordered to be and her facility upon her arrival. I spoke to a couple of different people ( the ones in charge of arranging all of this ) on a couple different occasions, prior to her bing discharged. First on the day I was told she would be released in a few days and next the morning of her discharge. I was assured on all occasions that everything would and was taking care of. Once I was made aware( I was at work ) that my mother had arrived home without any oxygen, I then called three to four times to Treviso and spoke to the social worker each time. I was told that they were sending order to the oxygen place at that time, this was a couple of hours after she was release without any O2. IT took over 4 hours before O2 arrived. My mother assisted living place stepped in and called the O2 place and ask that it be delivered ASAP. And the social worker told me if my mother lips turned blue I should call 911. This will be the last time that Treviso will have the chance to care for my mother or anyone else that I care for.

Appearance means nothing

I stand with the first review, with the exception of a few staff when they have days off care drops off. Would not let any of my family stay there again

This place has lots of cosmetic attraction. However the level of care is not attractive. We have been waiting on a lift to help my grandmother get out of her wheelchair that she has been in all day. She simply needed to go to the bathroom. They have a potty chair in her room but will not let her use it. We waited for over 3 hours to get help. The poor CNA’s were waiting on the one lift that was operational. A place with this many people and they have one lift that is working. No excuse for that at all. No one has any answers when you ask a question. The workers even said this place was totally disorganized. I would not recommend this place to anyone!

Looks can be deceiving!

Well, this facility is one of the newer ones in Longview. It's clean and looks nice, but that's where the good ends. The nursing care is very poor, especially on weekends and nights. Not enough nurses for the number of residents. Takes forever for them to address issues with residents needs.
I don't recommend this facility for your loved ones.

Patience Carter

Hi, we apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with Treviso Transitional Care. If you’d like to further discuss your experience, please contact our office at [removed].