Bentley Assisted Living & The Courtyard Memory Care  - Mesquite, TX

Christian Care Centers is a faith-based, non-profit, certified Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) providing all levels of housing and care for senior adults in a loving and compassionate environment. Our senior living communities include Greenway Village, McMillan Apartments, and Hartin Cottages. Assisted Living communities are comprised of Bentley Assisted Living and The Courtyard, which is a certified Alzheimer’s Assisted Living community. Our Health Care Center, one of the finest in the State, provides skilled nursing care and is approved for Medicare and Medicaid.

Greenway Village, one of the newest senior living communities in the area, is an entry fee community with definite advantages over traditional rental communities, such as guaranteeing a 90% refundable entry fee.

Hartin Apartments are spacious 4-plex cottages located on beautiful grounds with mature trees.

McMillan Apartments are in a beautifully appointed three story building with an atrium and game room for residents to enjoy while visiting with each other or participating in planned activities.

Bentley Assisted Living provides care and services to individuals who are 62 years old or older who need assistance with meals, housekeeping, laundry, various reminders, medication supervision and help with bathing, dressing and grooming.

The Courtyard is a certified Alzheimer’s Assisted Living community where residents are encouraged to function at their highest possible level of independence while participating in therapeutic activities in a home-like environment.

What separates our Health Care Center from other skilled nursing homes is our staff. Well-trained, dedicated and caring, they provide the best possible care in a compassionate and dignified manner, and are totally focused on enhancing the quality of life for our residents.

Everything is Working Well

So far I'am pleased with my mothers move to this community. They are doing a good job caring her, and her needs. She is doing well, and I know she is in a safe, good facility. This community has worked out well for my family so far, and I would recommend it.

We love it!

My mom really likes her new community and the apartment. She also likes that it is totally independent, but with people that she can talk to. We like that they provide transportation to the residents for the store and they go on different outings.

So far so good!

The staff is doing a good job at taking care of my loved one so far, and they keep track of her and make sure she is doing well. My loved one is not big on participating in activities, but they are offered. From what I have heard, the meals are nutritious and good. I think they are doing a good job and we are happy with our choice.

We think it's a great place.

We think it's a great place. We like how attentive they are. They always remind him when meals are. They are really efficient and punctual about everything they say they are going to do. The people really seem to care. They say the food is absolutely great, and it is! Word of mouth is one of the main reasons we were interested, and once we saw them it was a pretty easy decision.

Review of Christian Care Senior Living - Mesquite, TX

Almost too much to choose from the services are very diverse to meet everyones need. The residents were fun and friendly as was the staff. Great activities and lots of amenities not offered at other locations. Gave four stars because it has a borderline commercial feeling instead of being a community.

Older facility that has been renovated. Very affordable assisted living apartments but my parents require different levels of care, so they could not stay together.

Friendly, caring staff

I think they do a wonderful job at Christian Care Senior Living. The staff here is friendly, and they're so caring and protective of the residents! They do a great job watching over everyone, and making sure they are safe and comfortable. It's just a very nice place overall, I would highly recommend them!

my mom is very happy

When my mom first moved in we had pest issues. There were cockroaches in there which they addressed quickly. She's very happy here and it is a pretty modern place for the age of the property. The staff is friendly.

I have toured Christian Care and, had guest lunch at least twice. I was very impressed with Christian Care. They spent a lot of time with me and, willing provided all financial information I needed. While it turned out I was not quite ready to make this big decision, I assure you Christian Care will be at top of my list.

I have been at Christian Care Senior ...

I have been at Christian Care Senior Living offer a month now, and the only complaint I have is the food. A lot of people have turned to doing their own coming. Besides that, the people here are very nice, and very accommodating to my needs. They keep the facility extremely clean. I would highly recommend this place to others, in fact I've referred two people already that are now residents. I got my first month free because of the referrals. That was nice.

I was given a good piece of...

I was given a good piece of advice here - be wary of facilities that don't use a lift machine for the mobile challenged. As for the facility itself, what I saw of the Welcome and Wellness Center seemed fine, and the independent living area was nice and spacious with lovely rooms. The assisted living building, however, seemed cramped and smelly towards the laundry room. They do, however, encourage their residents to drink plenty of water by having naturally-flavored water stations throughout he complex. As for special ammenities, there are shopping carts to take transport groceries, underground parking, wheelchairs for field trips, a machine to adjust font size and tint if books in their library, Berber carpets and handrails to help prevent falls, convenience store (though it was closed during my visit), and a machine to transfer physically-challenged residents into the pool. On a special note is their rain fitness classes. They utilize hearing and vision to work on memory, navigation, sequencing, and other brain cranial functions with computers, and even have a graduation. The computers also use MyGait which is user friendly for those who are not very comfortable with all computer apps.

This is a nice facility. I...

This is a nice facility. I've heard from a number of friends who have loved ones at this facility and recommend it. A drawback is a waiting list that can possibly be a long wait.

DayStay at The Courtyard at Christian Care Center Mesquite

Early December my mom came to live with me and my husband. I was on a leave of absence, but had to return to work in April. Mom is physically self sufficient , but has dementia; mom could not stay alone during the day. I debated the in-home care with an individual, but wanted her to have the interaction with other seniors. The Courtyard at Christian Care Center Mesquite has been great. Mom is a Day Stay resident. I drop her off mornings in time for breakfast and pick her up after work. The staff is so friendly and the atmosphere is welcoming. When you walk in you feel at home. They have aquariums, courtyards, and a resident pet, CC. She greets us most mornings. We are in our third week at CCC.

hated

hated

Not a Great Experience

One of my loved ones lived in the Greenway Village Independent Living, and that was a good experience. However, my other loved one lived in the Memory Care and that was not a good experience. They did not have enough staffing available in the Memory Care, and it definitely showed. We ended up having to find another option without much of a choice.

Fast and Attentive Staff

We chose Christian Care Center because of the value they offer for what you get. They have very good prices, we were initially looking in the Dallas area but they were just too pricey. Another reason we picked it is because it is conveniently located for our family. It is in a residential community with plenty of trees and a garden. If we have any issues with the building or anything at all, we just speak with the staff and it gets taken care of right away and they are very accommodating when they do need to fix something as well. (Have not used Care Services am not able to rate properly)

has independant living and Assisted l...

has independant living and Assisted living