Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Trinity, TX

Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Trinity, TX has yet not published prices.

Review for Trinity Rehabilitation

I do not have to worry about my loved one being taken care of. The staff are awesome. They inform me of anything that happens. They always keep me in the loop of what is going on. It's very, very clean. She enjoys going to the dining room and meeting everyone. Everyone communicates well with me.

Karen

We appreciate you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We understand that communication is key in any relationship and we strive for excellence in that area. We are glad that you and your loved one have had a positive experience at our facility and we will continue to do our best to serve you.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

It is a nice facility. It is really clean and the staff is friendly. The office manager is really nice. She has helped fill out all of the papers and done so much for us. My loved one said the meatloaf was real good. The nurses are real friendly. I always go up and ask them for things they are very good about getting back to me.

Karen

We appreciate your encouraging words. We believe that every department must shine in order to best serve those entrusted to our care. Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for trusting us with the care of your loved one.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

Every time we have been there, it has been clean and they have been flexible with everything. The food looks good and is on time. The communication has been good. The nursing staff in general are good at communication.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

I used to work there and we worked as a team to make sure my loved one was cared for. They provided good care for him. The director of nursing communicates very well with me.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

The staff is phenomenal. If I ever have to go to a place, I want to go here. They are absolutely amazing with my mom. We are going through so much right now and the staff made things easy. My mom is improving so much from the therapy. Just to give you an idea, she couldn't stand when she got there and she is now riding the bicycle! This is just amazing. There are absolutely no smells. The staff are really amazing with both my brother and myself as far as keeping us informed about mom's care.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

This place is wonderful! My husband is here and everyone has gone out of their way to help him make it a good experience. He says the food is excellent. It is a new building and absolutely beautiful. You can hardly put your foot down before someone is mopping! It is so clean, beautiful, and a nice building. The staff communicates with me and finds out the answers when I have questions. There is a lack of consistency with which therapists work with the patients, which I find a little disappointing. They need more staff during the dining times. The fact that there's not always someone at either the front desk or the nurses' station behind it seems like a security issue.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

The staff are very attuned to their patients. The PT and OT staff communicates well. The charge nurse does well. I do not like the transportation. My father was late to his appointments. He does not always like the food they give him.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

I am very pleased with the place and the care. The therapy is very good and my loved one enjoys it. It is very, very clean. She is pleased with the meals. They give her a calendar each month for the activities each month.

Karen

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! At TRHC we are committed to excellence and it is our pleasure to serve you and your loved one.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

My biggest concern is in regard to my loved one's medication. I do not feel as though they administer medication at proper times. There seems to also be a problem with the amount of care given per patient. For example, the nurse is good at what providing proper care, but it's not happening often enough. Over the weekends the meals seem to really fall apart, especially the breakfast on weekend days. It is very bad.

Karen

Thank you for sharing your concerns related to your loved one's stay at Trinity RHC. Your feedback is very important to us and we take all concerns very seriously. We apologize for not meeting your expectations of care.
We have evaluated every opportunity for improvement and are implementing any necessary changes.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They took really good care of my loved one, and he is back on his feet. The nurses were great. The cleanliness was excellent. I really liked the administrator.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very caring and professional. My brother has not been easy to care for. Even with those issues, they have been wonderful. The place is very clean. The food is wonderful. The dining area is very clean, and the people seem fine.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The facility is fantastic. After a day or two, my mom was walking and she raved on how good they have been to her. The employees are very nice and helpful. The food is great, and she is well pleased with it. It is very clean. They have done a good job with calling us every day. The supervisor there has been very helpful.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The place is always clean. The staff is always good. She does not complain, and she likes it. They always keep me in the loop of what is going on. My grandmother is always clean. She brags about the food. Once in a while, they serve something she does not like. If she does not eat it, they always give her something else. I have not had any bad experiences.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They go out of their way to try to accommodate my husband. I am very satisfied with the place. The therapy is perfect. The nurses are very good. It is always clean. The food looks good to me. They do a very good job with keeping me informed.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was great. My husband could not have gotten better care. They were so caring. It was very, very clean. The food was great. The dining people were wonderful. The administrator was so wonderful getting everything set up, and the nurses were wonderful. All of the aides were really good.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's nice there. My wife gets great services here! I have no complaints about the therapy. The nurses do well. The aides are overworked, and have to work a lot overtime. They are tired. The staff is very pleasant. The cleaning is marvelous! It’s always spotless. They do a good job with the meals.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is very good and the meals are good. The facility is clean and brand new. My mother is doing well.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

That place was wonderful! My husband's whole experience was great. I highly recommend this place to everyone. I'm ready to sell my house and move in there myself I loved it so much! It was very clean. The meals were all tasty. They called me all the time about any changes.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They were just wonderful to my mother and me. It was so clean and it was so nice. We liked their food. My mother fell while trying to go to the bathroom by herself and they provided care immediately. They were right on top of it. They were so awesome. She did not panic because she knew she was in good care. She liked the therapist the guy there. He was super great with her and kept me informed. I had to buy a phone for her room, and I wondered why they did not have one.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I appreciate all that they did for me. Everything was great.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The aides were really wonderful to my dad. The facility was very nice. They were very knowledgeable. The nurses were great. All the aides were great but one of them. My dad enjoyed the food.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They were very kind to my mother, and caring. It is brand new. The administrator was very helpful.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was a very good experience. Everything was neat and clean. Everybody was very cooperative. The hospitality was great! The therapists were good. My husband made some progress around them. The nurses were very cooperative, friendly and informative. They were all nice to him. The meals were very good.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They visited with my husband first and met me at the car and took care of him an extra day. It was very, very clean. They fed him. One of the nurses was very helpful, and an administrator helped me get him in there. The only complaint I had was I asked them not to order his medicine and they tried to bill me for the co-pays.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is absolutely awesome. My father loves it there. It is like walking into a five-star facility. He loves the food. He eats so much there and gets really full on breakfast and does not have room for lunch sometimes. They keep me informed very well. We spent a lot of time with the person in admissions and we love all of the staff.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was really clean. They would call if something was wrong.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The CNA's are wonderful. They answer any questions I have and always inform me for everything. The nurses make sure my mother gets everything and gets her meds on time. Everyone is so nice! They are so friendly and polite. It is always clean.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My mother has been treated wonderfully. The nurses have all been extremely nice and polite. The staff is all extremely nice and helpful. Whenever I have any question, they address it right away. They keep everything tidy and neat. Anytime something happens, they call me right away. The only issue is that when she pushes her call button, it takes them a long time to get to her. Sometimes their meals do not taste good. They don't always have the type of food elderly people prefer.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everybody is nice and committed to my sister. They are concerned with what is going on with her, and she is happy. The communication has been excellent. There are a couple of nurses who are exceptional. The food is not good at all. It needs some seasoning or something.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care is excellent and the facility is immaculate. The food looks good and they have a good variety. There are lots of options, and it is a restaurant-like atmosphere. Their communication has been outstanding. My mom likes everyone there.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They care about the residents. It is a family atmosphere. The food is very good, and the residents enjoy it. I like the coordinator of the facility. She is very helpful.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They give my dad a lot of care and love. They try to make it as comfortable as possible. They pat the patients on the shoulder and they tell him they love him. I have never seen this kind of care and I am happy he is there. The cleanliness is superb. It never has a bad odor. The food is excellent. The staff is top-notch. We like the person in the front office, who is very loving with the patients.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everything was fine. They were very good at informing me. There was one woman who was very nice and sweet to my mother. The manager was very nice. The food could have been a little better.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care is excellent the food is outstanding. The staff is wonderful. The staff is perfect. The people in charge of the restorative program are excellent. My husband just started a new therapy program this week. It seems disjointed. They are not on the same page for his goals.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is very nice. I do not have any complaints so far. They have a hospitality lady who answers the bell right away. It is very clean. The food is fine. They have a soup if you do not like what is being served. My husband really likes the soup. They are very good at informing me. The director of nurses called me about a concern my husband had. I like the director of nursing. I also like one of the aides.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are providing great care for my mother. I do not have to call because she is in very good hands. The burden is off of me. It is very clean. The dining is wonderful. She loves the meals there. They call me and keep me very informed.

The nurses are good.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's been good. The therapy has gone very well. The nurses are fairly decent. Some aides are very good, and some are not. It is very clean. The meals are very good. They have kept me very well informed.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's a new facility. It was nice and clean. My husband liked the people there. They did well at keeping me informed. He wasn't too happy with the meals. Usually, the vegetables were not cooked to mush like he needs them.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My husband will never go back there. They're not professionals in there. It is not a professional building. The first person we met was not dressed professionally. They had one menu. They would not give my husband the diet he needed, regardless of how many people I talked to. There were three other people in there that I know who would never go back. The therapists were good. The nurses were all good. The head of nursing was very bad. You couldn't talk to her about the patient without her telling you how much her feelings were hurt. My husband's aunt was in there. She kept falling and falling. Their answer to that was "oh, well, if we don't get here in time, just go ahead and pull yourself into bed."

Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is the newest skilled nursing facility in Trinity, Texas and the surrounding areas. We believe that through our commitment to meeting the needs of each individual needs, we enhance our variety and quality of services. We live by the "Golden Rule" and treat each patient like our own family members. Our skilled nursing team works continuously to strike the perfect balance between attention and independence. We measure success by the meaningful contributions of each of our employees. Having a shared focus and understanding shapes our belief system and guides our behaviors. Our employees take personal accountability when making sound judgments, interdepartmental collaborations, and providing safe and responsible care.