Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Trinity, TX

Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Trinity, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one feels comfortable and really likes it there. The nurses are wonderful and real sweet. The staff is all really good people. The cleanliness is A+. She says the food is good. The communication is spot on.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall, my husband's experience with the facility went very well! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The administrator was very nice. The admissions director was also very helpful. They were very good with their communication throughout my husband's stay and kept me informed throughout the process. I do not agree that patients should be able to choose their meal options, seeing as they are choosing unhealthy options. Maybe the facility could limit the unhealthy options.

It was great overall.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I was proud of them. They were very friendly when I called them for help, and they did everything I asked them to do. The nurses and aides were great. I liked one of the aides who worked in the morning. It was very clean. The meals were great. I had a lot of pain in the beginning, and they tried to sooth me and listen to my complaints.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is good overall, but some of my loved one's medications that are given are not distributed at the proper times they are prescribed for.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They treated me right and everything was okay. The therapy was good. The nurses were good, and I liked them all. The aides did their job, and they were good. I have no complaints. It was really clean. The meals were alright. The communication was good.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is a very new place and very good. The therapy is going well. They have very good technicians there. The nurses are good. The head of housekeeping is very good, and the person who puts the food trays out is very friendly. There was a problem with housekeeping, but they addressed it right away. Housekeeping is in there constantly. The food is outstanding. The level of communication is good. The administrator is out and talking with you, not a stay-behind-the-desk kind of person.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one's death was peaceful and quiet. He was treated so beautifully. It was like a four-star hotel. He was treated kindly and gently. He was in good hands. The nurses were wonderful people. It was very quiet and calm in hospice. It was peaceful. The staff was very friendly. We were amazed. It was spotless, and there was never an odor ever. The entrance was gorgeous and had plants. The administrator was so kind. It was really something.

Everything was great.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

All in all, it was a good experience using this facility. When my mom came back, she looked like she had been taken care of. She was clean. It is a new facility, so they seem to be working out the kinks. When she came back, none of her basic meds with her, but they arranged for the assistant director of nursing to bring them the next day. I saw that my mom's medications were changed during the stay. The assistant nursing director was so apologetic and did not make any excuses for the facility. What she did and how she handled it made the process go so much smoother than it could have gone otherwise.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They're good. The nurses are good to me. The housekeeping is top-notch. They clean all the time. The food is excellent.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everybody is so nice, and my loved one seems to be getting warmed up to the place. He is doing well in therapy and is 100 percent better. It is slow, but his recovery has been wonderful. His outlook is better. It has really helped him. It is nice and new. It is pretty and not dirty. They are all very nice. The communication has gotten better. The food could be better. I bring alternative food. The weekend food seems to be a little better.

It was good.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I ran into some obstacles with the facility manager. My loved one had some words with him, and he refused to work with us.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapists and nurses are great. The friendliness is excellent. The cleaning is great and well taken care of. They are very good about letting us know everything that is going on. My only complaint is the kitchen. It is disorganized. They take them to the dining room, and they sit there for an hour for food to be served, and it is cold.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

One of the nurses stood out. The staff could have improved communication with me. The quality of food brought things down.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The facility is very nice and well-kept. The meals are really good. My loved one eats all of her food and is satisfied. Most of the people are nice. The doctor is amazing, but did not show up. I do not have confidence that they are calling the doctor. The communication is lacking there between the staff. When I ask for something, they do not assist with getting what I need resolved. I am there all day because I do not trust them to take care of her. They do not brush her hair or teeth without my asking. They do not wash her face. It is like the first day for everybody there. They did not clean the AC vents, so I cleaned them. There are a couple of people who could communicate better and be truthful. They flat-out lie to you.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I was not comfortable the whole time. They had no clue how to handle my condition. I had to go to the bathroom without help. There was no help for me there. It was the worst. The nurses could assist me, but I was seldom seen. The aides could only help if they got me a nurse. They hadn't a clue how to care for me. The cleaning was mostly good, but in my room, there was an inch of dust and window debris after the window was replaced. There was a mess everywhere. I had to mention it, and they had to take me out to clean it. The director was exceptional and knowledgeable, but had no power in getting the staff to do things to comfort me. He may have told them what to do, but didn't know whether it was done or not.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was very clean. The meals seemed okay. Everyone was nice and seemed sympathetic. They just didn't do what my loved one needed, which was medicines. I understand that they get them from somewhere else, but our loved one was in a whole lot of pain and nothing could be done there. They need to do better to make sure meds are transferring.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are doing a really good job with my loved one. She has made improvements in therapy. The nurses are excellent. The staff always talk nicely to me. It is very clean. They call me when something happens and keep me informed.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

This facility is attending to my loved one's needs and doing a good job. The place is very clean. One of the high points is the food. Communication is something they need to work on. They had some change of hands in administration, and it is getting better. I like the new administrator. He walks around and is very hands on with the staff and patients. He is helping with the issues with the staff and the head nurse. He cares about my concerns.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I was pleased with the experience, and they showed a lot of love and compassion. The staff was very friendly. I was communicated with very well.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is happy with all of the staff, and she can be difficult to deal with. It seems like for some of the night shift on the weekends, there is not enough help available. I can see room for improvement. I left messages at times, and I did not get a call back.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The cleanliness is wonderful. It is a brand new facility. So far, the dietary staff have completely accommodated her dietary needs.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The experience was fair. The rehab therapy was good. Some of the staff were good, but there were not enough of them. I liked several of the aides. The staff are really nice. It was clean. The meals were good. The communication was good. The beds were too small for me.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is a very beautiful place but not clean. I kept putting new socks on my husband because they would be dirty after 30 minutes. They use Swiffers on the floor and cannot clean in the cracks. One time, he urinated on the floor, and they came in and used just a towel to clean it. It is not a sanitary facility. Every time I visited my husband, he was covered in urine. No one checked on his medical condition. I kept having to check on his medical condition and stay on the nurses to keep checking it. The staff needs more training with people with my husband's specific condition. It is a newly opened facility, and I do not believe the staff has enough help. The CNAs were great, but I had to be very pro-active with the nursing staff. The doctor changed his medications. They did not have enough help to feed to the patients properly. They stuck the food in front of them and did not assist them in eating it. They did not cater to his dietary needs. Everyone got the same food. I carried his food back to the kitchen on many occasions. Communication was alright. The director assured me if there was an incident, they would call, no matter what, even at 11:30 at night.

Review for Trinity Rehabilitation

I do not have to worry about my loved one being taken care of. The staff are awesome. They inform me of anything that happens. They always keep me in the loop of what is going on. It's very, very clean. She enjoys going to the dining room and meeting everyone. Everyone communicates well with me.

Karen

We appreciate you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We understand that communication is key in any relationship and we strive for excellence in that area. We are glad that you and your loved one have had a positive experience at our facility and we will continue to do our best to serve you.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

It is a nice facility. It is really clean and the staff is friendly. The office manager is really nice. She has helped fill out all of the papers and done so much for us. My loved one said the meatloaf was real good. The nurses are real friendly. I always go up and ask them for things they are very good about getting back to me.

Karen

We appreciate your encouraging words. We believe that every department must shine in order to best serve those entrusted to our care. Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for trusting us with the care of your loved one.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

Every time we have been there, it has been clean and they have been flexible with everything. The food looks good and is on time. The communication has been good. The nursing staff in general are good at communication.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

I used to work there and we worked as a team to make sure my loved one was cared for. They provided good care for him. The director of nursing communicates very well with me.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

The staff is phenomenal. If I ever have to go to a place, I want to go here. They are absolutely amazing with my mom. We are going through so much right now and the staff made things easy. My mom is improving so much from the therapy. Just to give you an idea, she couldn't stand when she got there and she is now riding the bicycle! This is just amazing. There are absolutely no smells. The staff are really amazing with both my brother and myself as far as keeping us informed about mom's care.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

This place is wonderful! My husband is here and everyone has gone out of their way to help him make it a good experience. He says the food is excellent. It is a new building and absolutely beautiful. You can hardly put your foot down before someone is mopping! It is so clean, beautiful, and a nice building. The staff communicates with me and finds out the answers when I have questions. There is a lack of consistency with which therapists work with the patients, which I find a little disappointing. They need more staff during the dining times. The fact that there's not always someone at either the front desk or the nurses' station behind it seems like a security issue.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

The staff are very attuned to their patients. The PT and OT staff communicates well. The charge nurse does well. I do not like the transportation. My father was late to his appointments. He does not always like the food they give him.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

I am very pleased with the place and the care. The therapy is very good and my loved one enjoys it. It is very, very clean. She is pleased with the meals. They give her a calendar each month for the activities each month.

Karen

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! At TRHC we are committed to excellence and it is our pleasure to serve you and your loved one.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation

My biggest concern is in regard to my loved one's medication. I do not feel as though they administer medication at proper times. There seems to also be a problem with the amount of care given per patient. For example, the nurse is good at what providing proper care, but it's not happening often enough. Over the weekends the meals seem to really fall apart, especially the breakfast on weekend days. It is very bad.

Karen

Thank you for sharing your concerns related to your loved one's stay at Trinity RHC. Your feedback is very important to us and we take all concerns very seriously. We apologize for not meeting your expectations of care.
We have evaluated every opportunity for improvement and are implementing any necessary changes.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They took really good care of my loved one, and he is back on his feet. The nurses were great. The cleanliness was excellent. I really liked the administrator.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very caring and professional. My brother has not been easy to care for. Even with those issues, they have been wonderful. The place is very clean. The food is wonderful. The dining area is very clean, and the people seem fine.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The facility is fantastic. After a day or two, my mom was walking and she raved on how good they have been to her. The employees are very nice and helpful. The food is great, and she is well pleased with it. It is very clean. They have done a good job with calling us every day. The supervisor there has been very helpful.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The place is always clean. The staff is always good. She does not complain, and she likes it. They always keep me in the loop of what is going on. My grandmother is always clean. She brags about the food. Once in a while, they serve something she does not like. If she does not eat it, they always give her something else. I have not had any bad experiences.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They go out of their way to try to accommodate my husband. I am very satisfied with the place. The therapy is perfect. The nurses are very good. It is always clean. The food looks good to me. They do a very good job with keeping me informed.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was great. My husband could not have gotten better care. They were so caring. It was very, very clean. The food was great. The dining people were wonderful. The administrator was so wonderful getting everything set up, and the nurses were wonderful. All of the aides were really good.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's nice there. My wife gets great services here! I have no complaints about the therapy. The nurses do well. The aides are overworked, and have to work a lot overtime. They are tired. The staff is very pleasant. The cleaning is marvelous! It’s always spotless. They do a good job with the meals.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is very good and the meals are good. The facility is clean and brand new. My mother is doing well.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

That place was wonderful! My husband's whole experience was great. I highly recommend this place to everyone. I'm ready to sell my house and move in there myself I loved it so much! It was very clean. The meals were all tasty. They called me all the time about any changes.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They were just wonderful to my mother and me. It was so clean and it was so nice. We liked their food. My mother fell while trying to go to the bathroom by herself and they provided care immediately. They were right on top of it. They were so awesome. She did not panic because she knew she was in good care. She liked the therapist the guy there. He was super great with her and kept me informed. I had to buy a phone for her room, and I wondered why they did not have one.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I appreciate all that they did for me. Everything was great.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The aides were really wonderful to my dad. The facility was very nice. They were very knowledgeable. The nurses were great. All the aides were great but one of them. My dad enjoyed the food.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They were very kind to my mother, and caring. It is brand new. The administrator was very helpful.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was a very good experience. Everything was neat and clean. Everybody was very cooperative. The hospitality was great! The therapists were good. My husband made some progress around them. The nurses were very cooperative, friendly and informative. They were all nice to him. The meals were very good.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They visited with my husband first and met me at the car and took care of him an extra day. It was very, very clean. They fed him. One of the nurses was very helpful, and an administrator helped me get him in there. The only complaint I had was I asked them not to order his medicine and they tried to bill me for the co-pays.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is absolutely awesome. My father loves it there. It is like walking into a five-star facility. He loves the food. He eats so much there and gets really full on breakfast and does not have room for lunch sometimes. They keep me informed very well. We spent a lot of time with the person in admissions and we love all of the staff.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was really clean. They would call if something was wrong.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The CNA's are wonderful. They answer any questions I have and always inform me for everything. The nurses make sure my mother gets everything and gets her meds on time. Everyone is so nice! They are so friendly and polite. It is always clean.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My mother has been treated wonderfully. The nurses have all been extremely nice and polite. The staff is all extremely nice and helpful. Whenever I have any question, they address it right away. They keep everything tidy and neat. Anytime something happens, they call me right away. The only issue is that when she pushes her call button, it takes them a long time to get to her. Sometimes their meals do not taste good. They don't always have the type of food elderly people prefer.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everybody is nice and committed to my sister. They are concerned with what is going on with her, and she is happy. The communication has been excellent. There are a couple of nurses who are exceptional. The food is not good at all. It needs some seasoning or something.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care is excellent and the facility is immaculate. The food looks good and they have a good variety. There are lots of options, and it is a restaurant-like atmosphere. Their communication has been outstanding. My mom likes everyone there.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They care about the residents. It is a family atmosphere. The food is very good, and the residents enjoy it. I like the coordinator of the facility. She is very helpful.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They give my dad a lot of care and love. They try to make it as comfortable as possible. They pat the patients on the shoulder and they tell him they love him. I have never seen this kind of care and I am happy he is there. The cleanliness is superb. It never has a bad odor. The food is excellent. The staff is top-notch. We like the person in the front office, who is very loving with the patients.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everything was fine. They were very good at informing me. There was one woman who was very nice and sweet to my mother. The manager was very nice. The food could have been a little better.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care is excellent the food is outstanding. The staff is wonderful. The staff is perfect. The people in charge of the restorative program are excellent. My husband just started a new therapy program this week. It seems disjointed. They are not on the same page for his goals.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is very nice. I do not have any complaints so far. They have a hospitality lady who answers the bell right away. It is very clean. The food is fine. They have a soup if you do not like what is being served. My husband really likes the soup. They are very good at informing me. The director of nurses called me about a concern my husband had. I like the director of nursing. I also like one of the aides.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are providing great care for my mother. I do not have to call because she is in very good hands. The burden is off of me. It is very clean. The dining is wonderful. She loves the meals there. They call me and keep me very informed.

The nurses are good.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's been good. The therapy has gone very well. The nurses are fairly decent. Some aides are very good, and some are not. It is very clean. The meals are very good. They have kept me very well informed.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It's a new facility. It was nice and clean. My husband liked the people there. They did well at keeping me informed. He wasn't too happy with the meals. Usually, the vegetables were not cooked to mush like he needs them.

Review of Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My husband will never go back there. They're not professionals in there. It is not a professional building. The first person we met was not dressed professionally. They had one menu. They would not give my husband the diet he needed, regardless of how many people I talked to. There were three other people in there that I know who would never go back. The therapists were good. The nurses were all good. The head of nursing was very bad. You couldn't talk to her about the patient without her telling you how much her feelings were hurt. My husband's aunt was in there. She kept falling and falling. Their answer to that was "oh, well, if we don't get here in time, just go ahead and pull yourself into bed."

Trinity Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is the newest skilled nursing facility in Trinity, Texas and the surrounding areas. We believe that through our commitment to meeting the needs of each individual needs, we enhance our variety and quality of services. We live by the "Golden Rule" and treat each patient like our own family members. Our skilled nursing team works continuously to strike the perfect balance between attention and independence. We measure success by the meaningful contributions of each of our employees. Having a shared focus and understanding shapes our belief system and guides our behaviors. Our employees take personal accountability when making sound judgments, interdepartmental collaborations, and providing safe and responsible care.