Lexington Medical Lodge - Farmersville, TX

Lexington Medical Lodge - Farmersville, TX has yet not published prices.

• Recreational & Social Activities
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

So far my loved one has liked about 90 percent of the meals that he's had.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

They tend to my husband's needs and he gets his therapy on time. He's told me that he does a lot of different things for his rehab. The food is good. They don't really inform me on what's going on with him.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

The food is very good. The nurses and aides are very fine people. My husband does like it there, but he is ready to go home. It is one of the better places in the county. Therapy is wonderful. The facility is very clean. The food is very good and I love the dining experience. My husband loves the food, he doesn't eat well at home but eats very well here.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

We recommend Lexington to everybody. We love it. The nurses and activity director are awesome. Everybody loves my mom. She's always doing activities. It's clean. They've kept my mom informed with her rehab and have always had open communication with us.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

It's been great. The staff is very helpful and attentive. The facility is clean. The meals are great. The dining room is nice. They do an excellent job of keeping me informed.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

They're very attentive to my mother. They seem like really nice people. It's nice and clean. The therapy facilities are very nice. I like their equipment. I think the nurses are great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's very clean. There's no trash. The meal I saw looked great. They keep me very informed.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

I think my dad could be in therapy a little longer, but he's managing really well. I think the nurses could respond quicker, especially at night. Also, the staff is not very responsive at night, just like the nurses. I just think they are understaffed. I think the bathrooms could be cleaner. I think the food is very nice and good for my dad.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

Everything I have seen of my dad's care so far has been fine.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

The food is top of the line! My husband just loves his meals!

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

The biggest problem is the medications. Different nurses on different shifts, it's been my experience that they may end up reading the computer wrong and it is not a 100 percent accurate. My loved one seems to be improving with the therapy they're giving her.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

The nursing staff is awesome. The facility is very well maintained. The meals are very nice.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

I'm impressed with the therapist. The staff is really friendly. Everybody is. My wife likes the meals. She eats everything every time. The only thing is that there isn't a whole lot of communication. It being our first time with something like this, we want to know what is going on. Other than that, things are good.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

The people in my father's wing are extra, super nice. The therapy people are great. For the most part, the nurses are very, very good. The aides are super. They've been very kind, helpful, and attentive. It's extra clean. I'm a person that asks a lot of questions, and I have a hard time getting answers.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

Most of the nurses are real good. The staff is really friendly. The cleanliness is way better than average. We have had a problem with meals, since my loved one needs some special accommodation, but they are getting it straightened out.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

I don't think they put enough effort in the rehab. Everything else is pretty good.

Review of Lexington Medical Lodge

I feel like they're understaffed. They don't have enough people to take care of the patients they've got. It takes them a while to get to my loved one's room when she calls. The first day she was there, by midnight, they were calling me because she got out of her bed and fell and had to go to the ER. She was probably there six hours before that happened. She said she buzzes for the nurse, and it takes them a long time to come in there, so she wets her pants. When I talk to them, they seem to blow me off. They'll pass the information on, and it's not very personal to me. The people in the business office are great. I've talked to them several times. The staff at the front are very friendly. The nurses' aides are not personable at all. They don't even speak to me. I think it's clean. The meals are great. There are things they were supposed to let me know that I haven't heard anything about.

Lexington Medical Lodge uses a patient-centered approach partnered with technology and skilled care to serve our guests. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life for our long-term guests and ensuring our short-term guests are able to return home as quickly and safely as possible. We care for each individual as if they are neighbors staying in our home. Rapid recovery is our primary goal.

Short-term rehabilitation care is transformed with our Rapid Recovery Program. We take into account each individual need to help each guest return home with the greatest independence possible. We use state-of-the-art modality equipment and offer physical, occupational and speech therapy.