Edgewood Rehabilitation & Care Center - Mesquite, TX

Edgewood Rehabilitation & Care Center - Mesquite, TX has yet not published prices.

Edgewood Rehabilitation and Care Center offers rehabilitation therapy, long-term care, hospice, and respite care. Our qualified and caring therapists treat in the primary disciplines of physical, occupational, and speech therapy. To enhance our guest experience, we have community events, bingo/games, pet visits, birthday parties, and other enrichment/social programs. Edgewood also has salon/barber services and a restaurant style dining. Private and shared accommodations are available.

• Speech Therapy
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • IV Therapy
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Wound Care Physician

So far, everything is great! The meals my dad has been served have been excellent.

Everyone has been very helpful. It's important to have gloves especially dealing with the bathrooms, and they don't wear gloves. The nutritionist wrote down everything I wanted.

They're attentive, if you need anything they're quick to respond. It's really clean, there's no odor when you walk in. They stick to my loved one's diet and she eats all her food. I'm there all the time and they answer all my questions.

We get good service. There have been a few little problems, but that's understandable when you have a small staff and a bunch of people buzzing you at the same time. Most of all, they have all been courteous. The therapists do a good job making sure my loved one does her rehab even when she doesn't feel like it. The facility is always clean. The bathrooms are clean, the hallways are clean. It doesn't smell like pee pee, like a lot of nursing homes do. I'm very well pleased. She doesn't like the food, the doctor makes her put it in the blender. They have been pretty good at keeping us informed about our loved one

It's very clean. My loved one said the food is not that good.

My loved one's original roommate should have been someone who speaks the same language as her. The paperwork was not prepared when we got there, and she didn't have any of her medicine, and that was brought with her when we first got to the facility. Things have been better since. The staff is very friendly. It takes a long time to get everything done. The facility is pretty clean. There is nothing major that I saw. My mom did say that they needed to work on or train better on the disorganization in the dining room. Also the staff take a while to bring her food back after they bring her the wrong order or she doesn't like something. They call me whenever there is a problem. When I'm there it is generally when people have gone home so I don't really get informed