Briarcliff Health Center - Tyler, TX

Briarcliff Health Center - Tyler, TX has yet not published prices.

• Medical Services On-Site
  • Speech Therapy
  • Rehabilitation
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Free Wifi

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

The food was real good. Any time they did anything, they'd call me about it to let me know.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

I would recommend to a friend!

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

They are so attentive to my mom's needs, taking good care of her and making sure she gets something to eat. Therapy is great. The place is very clean. It smells good when you enter the building. My mom gets good selections for meals, if she doesn't like what’s on the menu they give her other options to choose from.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

My wife is very happy there at the rehab. When she calls for a nurse, it doesn't take them 20-30 minutes to come like it does at the hospital. She is really particularly pleased with the rehab part. She is now taking 20 steps on her own, and has really improved. The facility is very clean, and that is what impressed her about the rehab. The meals are okay. She is happy with them.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

There was an issue when my loved one was having some really low blood pressure and I didn't get a call about that. I would have liked to know about that earlier.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

Once my husband got settled in there it was okay. He had a nurse who was very friendly and knew what she was doing. There was another nurse, at night, who was giving him some grief, but they got that straightened out. They clean everything up very well. I didn't see anything that needed attention. At first my husband wanted more food, and they would bring it for him. There was a gentleman that brought him some root beers, and things that he likes to him. The quality of the food, sometimes a lot of it was bland and had no flavor, like times he got rice and it had no flavor. If I would ask the nurses questions, I could get info on whatever they knew, but the doctors are hard to get in contact with.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

Both of my parents are there and it's great. Therapy is going great. They tell me the meals are good.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

They have very positive attitudes and are very friendly and helpful. They’re trying to do all they can. It’s been a positive experience. My husband wanted to leave the first night he was there, and they talked to my husband and convinced him to stay to get therapy. That was good, because he wouldn't have done it if he was at home and he did better than they expected. There are a couple of nurses in particular who have a lot of patience with my husband and help him a lot. The nurses are so busy. They’ve been putting extra effort into encouraging my husband to eat. And they have been really good about asking me if I want something as well so I don't have to leave and go out to get food. The doctor is in and out so I could never catch him. I’m not told much, I don't get a reports on how he's doing.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

They're always working and go overboard to be nice. I haven't smelled one single odor since we've been there. They call me with any problems but I can't get them to answer the phone when I call.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

The commode system keeps getting stopped up. They've done a real good job with the meals.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

They let us bring our son's dog to the facility to visit, and my wife was just tickled to see him. The staff was very friendly. Everything was very nice and clean. The meals in the facility are great, and she seems to like everything so far. They do great on informing me about my wife.

Review of Briarcliff Health Center

They can't get my mother's food together. She's on a special diet and they can't get that right. She also fell when she was not being supervised properly.

Briarcliff Health Center’s rehabilitation services are designed with one goal in mind: to get patients back to their own homes to resume their healthy, active lives. We accomplish this through a variety of medical services, including skilled nursing and various rehabilitative therapies (physical, occupational, speech, respiratory). We are committed to providing professional and effective care in an environment that is both clean and comfortable. Our large facility is equipped for all levels of care, so as a patient's medical needs change, we can accommodate them.