We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
The Ennis Care Center is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center licensed by the Centers for Medicare Services and the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. We are conveniently located 30 minutes south of Downtown Dallas in the heart of Ennis, Texas. We embrace this quaint town which is rich in culture and history. Ennis is home of the National Polka Festival and affectionately known as Bluebonnet city. Our home like setting includes spacious dining rooms, multiple living areas, private and semi private rooms and an enclosed courtyard with covered patio for year round enjoyment. Our services include 24 hour nursing care, three nutritional meals per day and snacks, a full range of activities including trips to Wal-Mart, as well as daily housekeeping and laundry services. We are also proud to announce the opening of our newly remodeled Transitional Care Unit featuring private suites with homelike amenities, private living area, and convenient entrance for guests.
Whether you are on the Fast Track to recovery or need a place you can call home, Ennis Center has a place for you.