Traymore Nursing Center - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

Traymore Nursing Center has a rich, 20+ year tradition of delivering personalized, exemplary medical care to the Park Cities and surrounding area in a quiet, relaxed environment. We welcome guests who desire a comfortable setting to rehabilitate following a hospital stay, along with those who wish to stay for a longer period of time. Our highly-acclaimed medical staff includes 24/7 on-site Registered Nurse staffing, along with medical oversight who are experts in advanced therapy and wound care.

In the Masters Hand & all the staff there Thank you;)

Thank you & blessings to you all We are praying for you all my sisters & I & we appreciate you all for taking precious care of our Dad/Pastor [Removed] I know he will be back home soon in his bed & sharing JESUS with us #IAMonmyface4U PMM [Removed] ;)Family

Loved Them

I loved them, I wanted him there, but because he had a record of refusing care, they denied him. The guy that I met was really personable. It was a real clean facility. I liked that he said that they had a chef that was a little different from normal nursing home food in that they would be a little more flexible for him.