Traymore Nursing Center - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

Priceless

Traymore is a unique and stand apart healthcare facility. It has many years of providing a high level of quality care and exceptional service. TM has a priceless tradition and rich history that outdates 99% of other facilities in the Dallas area. Throughout the years, TM has stood alone in the delivery of dynamic care in the [location removed]. None of this is possible without solid leadership and a dedicated staff. These people go to work day in and day out with the attitude of “what can we do to make a difference in the lives of our residents.” You just won’t see this in most of the LT care facilities. What TM has and delivers is a program filled with love and kindness.
These characteristics are character qualities that are not taught in school. You either have it or you don’t, and TM definitely has it.
I speak from first hand experience. I just love the place!!!!!

In the Masters Hand & all the staff there Thank you;)

Thank you & blessings to you all We are praying for you all my sisters & I & we appreciate you all for taking precious care of our Dad/Pastor [Removed] I know he will be back home soon in his bed & sharing JESUS with us #IAMonmyface4U PMM [Removed] ;)Family

Loved Them

I loved them, I wanted him there, but because he had a record of refusing care, they denied him. The guy that I met was really personable. It was a real clean facility. I liked that he said that they had a chef that was a little different from normal nursing home food in that they would be a little more flexible for him.

Traymore Nursing Center has a rich, 20+ year tradition of delivering personalized, exemplary medical care to the Park Cities and surrounding area in a quiet, relaxed environment. We welcome guests who desire a comfortable setting to rehabilitate following a hospital stay, along with those who wish to stay for a longer period of time. Our highly-acclaimed medical staff includes 24/7 on-site Registered Nurse staffing, along with medical oversight who are experts in advanced therapy and wound care.