Travanse Living at Olathe - Olathe, KS has yet not published prices.

The facility is nice, open, and bright

My Mom lived here for a few days until taking a fall. It was a nice facility; they’re new, so everything was super clean. It felt like a hotel with how nice, open, and bright it was. The staff was good overall and had a quick response time. They had good food, a good variety of it, and even a grill and bistro. They had a big activity room with plenty of activities available that varied every week. I recommend this place.

VERY GLAD I FOUND THIS PLACE!

I've had a great experience with Travanse in the six months that my mother has been in their memory care unit. The staff is very caring. They have a lot of activities and kind of reminds me of a cruise. Also seems like a real bargain compared to other units I've looked at.

Better care needed.

I am not happy with the community for the care that is needed. They are understaffed for the residents. They do not always clean as needed. The menu is not good and needs a lot of improvements. The staff does always not keep track on her medications. We would not recommend this community for other families.

Tour for care

We were at this community for care. We liked the staff and they were caring for her needs. We liked that it was clean with a good atmosphere. The menu is appealing and they offer a lot of nice activities to the residents to stay active. We would recommend the care and the value to other families for the care of a loved one.

Converted hotel!

We really liked Traverse Living when we toured it. It is a hotel that was reconfigured to a memory care unit. The rooms have motion detectors so when the residents get up in the middle of the night the staff will know. Since it was a hotel, though, they have long hallways and I felt that my mother would have gotten lost. I was impressed with the place, but it was not the best for my mother.