Perfect FIt

I moved both of my parents to Vintage Park Gardner on October [Removed]. So far, I give them a 5. It is a very small community, which is perfect for them. They have the types of activities that my parents enjoy, such as a daily seated exercise class and book club. It also was the most affordable of any of the places we visited.

Care for mom

The care at this community is outstanding. I like the caring staff. The community is clean and maintained. We like that the staff is helping her stay active with the other residents. The menu is outstanding. We would highly recommend this community for other families. I like knowing that she is happy and in a clean environment for good care

We have been pretty happy with them so far.

We have been pretty happy with them so far. They people there are really friendly, and down to earth. It's has a very homey feel to it. I have found it to be very pleasant.

Enjoyed talking to Bill. Learned a lot.double occupancy is too small however. Very friendly staff there.

Vintage Park at Gardner is a 33 unit assisted living located within 20 miles of Lawrence, Baldwin City, and Ottawa and just 10 minutes away from Olathe, KS. It is nestled in a beautiful residential community and close to shopping, restaurants, and within minutes of several local hospitals. Vintage Park at Gardner provides a home away from the hustle of the city but close enough to enjoy all its amenities. Its small town charm, warmth and personality come through as soon as you walk through the door.

To keep up with the growing needs of the Gardner community, Vintage Park will be adding five additional apartments and amenities. Vintage Park at Gardner also has its own bus for transportation and a full time activity director to schedule and meet the needs of this fast growing population. Add in great food and services and Vintage Park at Gardner is a great place to live and work. They welcome you at any time.