Benton House of Lenexa - Lenexa, KS

Benton House of Lenexa - Lenexa, KS has yet not published prices.

We Have Been Blessed

We are so grateful to [Removed] and Benton House. Moving our mother here after rehab was scary. They offered Respite care and we decided that might be best for her. It took her some time to come to grips with her "new" situation. We presented her with some options, and She said that she wanted to stay at Benton House. We are now in the transition of moving her out of Respite care and into a more permanent situation here, and [Removed] have been so accommodating and patient with her and us. We just had Thanksgiving dinner there Sunday and it was so delicious and everyone was so pleasant to be around. We have been blessed to have found Benton House. They have helped keep our mom engaged and active. They are close to where we live so we can drop by frequently and visit.

A Rocky Beginning

When touring the community they thought they were not able to handle my dad's care based on his previous community experience. The staff did not want to try to give him shot that would help his behavior. They were not a suitable fit.

Best Care for mom

I am very happy with this community for my Mom. The staff are the best. The staff is very helpful and care about your loved ones. They make Mom feel really good. The community is clean. They had a wonderful Mother's Day Tea for the Mother's and Daughters. Great opportunity to know other family members. The activiites are plentiful and wonderful. I would highly recommend this community for outstanding care and comfort for other families. It makes me very happy to know that she is in a great community the feels like a second family to Mom and me.