Had everything we were looking for in a assisted living location, beautiful building, wonderful menu, freedom for residents.

patti muich

Thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience at Garden Villas of Lenexa. Our passion is to provide a safe, comfortable and enjoyable home for our dear residents. Please feel free to contact us should you or your loved one need any assistance. Sincerely, the Garden Villas of Lenexa family.

Mom Is Enjoying The New Environement

This community is much closer to me than the other places we saw. It is a very nice place and my mom is transitioning very well. She has been doing some activities and she has made some new friends too. Her room is a good size for her comfort and we get to see her often.

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience here at Garden Villas of Lenexa. We are so glad you've given us the chance to welcome your mother into our Delmar Gardens family. We strive for excellence through our mission of love, care and understanding and I'm so glad to hear your mother is doing well and is comfortable and at home. Thanks again and please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do along the way. Take Care!

Excellent Care

This community is excellent. The staff are very caring and go out of there way for the residents. It is very nice and clean. They have great activities available. Staff members are willing to go out of there way. They were able to accommodate all of our needs for great care. I highly recommend this community to others.

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you so much!! It is so nice to read such kind words about our dear staff here at Garden Villas of Lenexa. We all strive to be sure we put our mission of love, care and understanding above all else. Being able to touch someone's life each and every day is incredibly rewarding to us all. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share about our beautiful community!

This community gets my recommendation!!!

Mom has only been at Garden Villas for about a month. So far I would say the staff is a 4. They are nice and there is some good communication. The main issue would be the food. Mom has some dietary issues and there has been some difficulty helping her with this. She has not been able to participate in any of the activities but I am hoping once she settles in more she will.

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you so much for taking the time our of your day to share about our beautiful community here at Garden Villas of Lenexa. We are always receptive to better serving our dear residents and strive to be sure their quality of life is filled with positivity and paired with love, care and understanding. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can help promote a more palatable and healthy plate for your dear mother. Thank you also for entrusting us to provide a happy and healthy home for her as well. We love each and every one of our residents! Take Care!

Wonderful place. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Room with a balcony, lots of shelves, and open space in the room.

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share about your experience with us here at Garden Villas of Lenexa! We truly believe in cultivating love, care and understanding beginning with our staff, which in turn love our dear residents. The luxury apartments here, we feel, are just the beginning to welcoming resident's to feel comfortable and at home. Thank you again for sharing such warming thoughts!

need more upfront communication from the nursing staff

At Garden Villas of Lenexa they need more upfront communication from the nursing staff. I didn't feel like they got a good idea of what her medical needs were upfront. Other than that everything else is really good here. I like it.

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to share about our beautiful community here at Garden Villas of Lenexa! We're always receptive to better serving our dear residents and strive for perfection; to be sure their quality of life is filled with positivity and paired with love, care and understanding. Please don't hesitate to contact us at [removed], as learning what we can do to even better serve our community is truly of the upmost importance! Thank you again and take care!

An Amazing Experience

They were so patient on bringing my mom aboard. She wasn't able to move in for a couple months after we first contacted them, but they kept the room my mom wanted the entire time so she could move in. They went about and beyond the call of duty. I could not have done it without a certain member of the staff. I can not say enough good things about them.

Danielle Graniewski

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our beautiful community here at Garden Villas of Lenexa. We truly strive to enhance not only the residents' lives with love, care and understanding- but their dear families as well. I'm so happy to hear of the positive experience! If there's ever anything more we can do, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again and take care!

Beautiful Facility

I thought that the aquarium in the lobby was so fun and beautifully done. I liked the fact that you didn't have to be buzzed into the front door, to be greeted by the receptionist. I also thought the hair salon was outstanding, with all the space and big windows. At some of the other places we visited, the salon looked like a closet, but this one was big and airy. So was the dining room, it had a beautiful view. The indoor pool was amazing. The residents and staff seemed so outgoing and friendly! The residents we observed looked nicely dressed, and seemed to enjoy being there. I thought there was a good variety of activities and social opportunities available. Being pet friendly was a valuable perk for our mom. We haven't been there long enough to give a full review, but it looks great so far.

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience thus far about our beautiful community here at Garden Villas of Lenexa! We certainly strive to make each and every area of the community welcoming and enjoyable. Feel free to share more of your experience after you've been able to be here awhile! Thanks again!

Feels like home

I had looked at 5 Care Giving facilities in the area before interviewing Garden Villa of Lenexa for my parents. This was the only place that allowed me to talk to guest at this facility. To get their perspective on living there. The staff said they had nothing to hide and wanted me as the care giver to feel sure this was the right place for them. Also met other children taking care of their parents living there. All said they their parents lived other places and this is the only place their parents would say "This feels like home" to them.

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you greatly for taking the time out of your day to share about your experience here at Garden Villas of Lenexa. We strive for each and every resident to "feel at home", because after all-it is! We love all of our community, staff and residents alike, to interact with guests and we welcome them to do so. We think sharing those experiences can not only help in determining what feels right, but to promote our love, care, and understanding values. We're so glad to hear of your great experience.

Graden Villias of Lenexa

Wonderful staff who are treating my mother very well.

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience on our community here at Garden Villas of Lenexa. We certainly love our dear residents, and are so glad that you've given us the chance to welcome your mother into our Delmar Gardens family! Thanks again!

Nice pool hot tub spacious apt balcony off living room lots of sunlight

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you so much for taking time to share a wonderful review of our community here at Garden Villas of Lenexa!

Things are going great.

Things are going great. It's clean, and the staff is friendly, and the food is good. I don't have any complaints. They are settling in and liking it. I would give them a five so far.

Danielle Graniewski

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on our beautiful community here at Garden Villas of Lenexa! We certainly love hearing how we are positively impacting our dear residents' lives with love, care and understanding!

PLEASE CALL COMMUNITY DIRECTLY AT:
913-492-1133
THIS COMMUNITY IS NO LONGER AFFILLIATED WITH SENIOR ADVISOR OR A PLACE FOR MOM.