We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Activities Offsite
- Activities Onsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Personalized care plans
- Long Term Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Short Term Rehab
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Resident Parking Available
- Resident Family Education
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Respite care available
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Full-time Activity Director
For residents of Aberdeen Village in Olathe, Kansas, senior living is like a new beginning. One visit, and you’ll see why it’s inspiring to live free from worries about home ownership responsibilities, future health care questions, and even daily inconveniences such as managing transportation.
You'll enjoy an active and opportunity-rich lifestyle today, knowing you have a plan for whatever tomorrow may bring. Aberdeen Village offers independent living with the peace of mind of priority access to a full continuum of assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care on site.