The Sheridan at Overland Park - Overland Park, KS

The Sheridan at Overland Park - Overland Park, KS has yet not published prices.

New facility

The reason why I chose this facility for my parent’s is because they offered us a discount on the first 4 months’ rent. It is a new community and the staff has been great so for. Every time I’ve visited my parent’s the building seems to be well kept and clean. For activities they have a lot of social events and road trips. My parent’s room fits them well and they haven’t had any complaints about the food. I would recommend this facility to other families.

I toured

This was a new highrise building more for independant living. Which my Aunt and Uncle need more memory care.The staff was attentive and seemed nice. They answered all of my questions. I felt there was this very very long depressing hallway there.

Doing Just Fine

My mother is doing well with her move to this community, she likes it. This is a brand new facility, so there are still a few issues they are still sorting out. However she is receiving good are. They provide good meals for their residents. They really bend over backwards to make she is okay. I'am pretty pleased with this community, and I would recommend it.

Everything is going great!

Everything is going great! The facility is clean and the staff take great care of my loved one! He is receiving great meals and likes to participate in activities! We have no complaints!