Traditions at Brookside - McCordsville, IN

• Medical Alert Systems
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Medical Services On-Site
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Attend church/worship services
  • Transportation
  • On-site Nurse
  • Overnight Nurse

Great experience!

The staff at Traditions makes living at the facility feel like home for dad. Everyone is friendly and genuinely cares about the residents and their families. They have worked to assist in making the transition from independent to assisted living very smooth.

Kara Cope

Thank you Susan for sharing your Great Experience. We are honored to work in your dads home. We love our residents and are always here to help in anyway we can!

This on my list of places that would be a great fit for my parents. Location, food menu, staff very friendly,

Kara Cope

Thank you for the kind feedback. Traditions at Brookside prides ourselves on our quality of staff. We have a strong team to provide the highest quality of care for our residents. I invite you to join us for lunch to taste test our chef prepared meals!

Review of Traditions at Brookside

Very nice facility. [Name removed] was very informative

Review of Traditions at Brookside

Beautiful facility, kind and caring staff. My mother loves it.

Review of Traditions at Brookside

Traditions has been a Godsend for our family. Apart from being a beautiful facility, the staff is professional, kind, and compassionate to residents as well as their family members. If one does not need a skilled nursing type of facility, I would recommend Traditions at Brookside without hesitation. Thanks to everyone at Brookside for the excellent care you give!

Review of Traditions At Brookside McCordsville, IN

Great place to live. Very satisfied.

Review of Traditions At Brookside McCordsville, IN

I find this place very acceptable. The food is above average--sometimes not hot enough. They provide various, almost daily activities (which is very necessary for most of us) Keeping us interested and motivated is very important.

Review of Traditions At Brookside McCordsville, IN

I really like living here because everything provided is convenient for me. I think that is good!

Review of Traditions At Brookside McCordsville, IN

I have nothing to compare. So far very fine.

Review of Traditions At Brookside McCordsville, IN

Nice people, nice place. Instructors are aware and capable. It's new and pleasant!

Review of Traditions At Brookside McCordsville, IN

Good place to be if you have to live in a facility like this.

Overall top notch.

Review of Traditions At Brookside McCordsville, IN

I have visited 10 or 12 retirement homes in the area and would rate this TOPS. I like the payment plan per month, bonus for inviting guests, proximity to all kinds of stores, restaurants and available for transportation to medical facilities, personal doctor (within 20 miles) groceries above average. Good meals, free landscaping, church service, free home telephone, window washing 2 times a year, so many activities that are available, appliance repair, etc.

Review of Traditions At Brookside McCordsville, IN

This is a wonderful community! The people here are wonderful, caring and supportive no matter what station of life you are in! They respect and honor life! The services are good and there is always plenty of activity and individual attention.

Review of Traditions At Brookside McCordsville, IN

My wife and I feel so blessed that our daughter, who lives in Carmel, was able to find a brand new 2 bed 2 bath spacious home with attached garage at Traditions at Brookside. All rentals come with new appliances and each resident in the eighteen homes receives 30 complimentary meals per month-ordered from a generous menu-at the community restaurant across the street. One couldn't ask for better neighbors in a peaceful country setting.

Right out of the box new, light and airy. Wondered about staffing, saw a receptionist, two kitchen workers and the sales person. They are advertising for an activity director.

Kara Cope

We would love for you to come back in and meet all our wonderful staff!

Wonderful Staff at This Community

My love one is doing well since her move to this community. She is doing well, and I'am comfortable with her move to this community. They have a wonderful staff, and everyone I have worked with has been great. Everything looks nice, and well-kept when I visit. They provide nice meals, and good activities for the residents.I know she is safe, and in good hands in this community, and I would recommend it.

Employees from top to bottom have been consistently pleasant and helpful.

Fabulous facility.

I just can't find anything negative to say about the place or the people.

This is a beautiful community, warm and inviting. It has all the amenities a person might want. The staff we met were friendly and welcoming. If feels like it's out in the country, yet has close access to Fishers and Indianapolis.

After moving in everything is great. We have only been here 1 full day

As someone who works within the senior industry, I am well aware of the strengths and weaknesses of nearly every community in the city. Traditions at Brookside is a stunningly beautiful building, but best of all is the staff that runs it. I would not hesitate in recommending friends and family into their loving care.

Assisted Living Apartments