Bloom at German Church - Indianapolis, IN

This one is one of best!

My Mom lived in this community for a very short time in 2018. Myself and 3 brothers really liked this place the most. My Mom suffered from Lewey Body Dementia and her condition changed very quickly. It is privately owned. I wish we moved her in much sooner so she could have enjoyed it more. Nice place. I will keep in mind if I or anyone I know needs more care in a Senior Living Community. They have more than 1 floor plan, it's all on level and the owner is very active with everyone that lives in this little community which is all on one level.

Tour Was Good

I had a good tour of this community. It is a nice place. From what I saw the community looked great, and everything appeared to be well maintained. The staff I met was kind and friendly. It was a good experience, but it wasn't the place for my mother and her needs.

Great size (small), single story. Tucked in quiet residential community. Facility appearance was clean and well managed. Katy Hanks, my guide, was extremely helpful and reassuring with my questions about finding the right place for Mom. During the extensive tour with Katy, was able to meet both staff and residents, all who seem happy and engaged.