Prairie Lakes Health Campus - Noblesville, IN

Prairie Lakes Health Campus - Noblesville, IN has yet not published prices.

Caring, comfortable, and safe

I am in a position where I can compare facilities. My mom
had Alztheimer's and was in a facility elsewhere. I had only one choice in our town, as she was a Medicaid patient.

If your parent is going into a memory care unit, be prepared for some missing items, as other patients like to "shop." At least at The Legacy at Prairie Lakes, you can request a lock be put on your loved one's door that can be opened from the inside. There will be laundry mix ups anywhere you go. The Legacy is a small facility, so things can be tracked down. Buy cotten clothes larger than needed because the laundry is set on very hot as to ensure
cleanliness.

The option of ordering food from a menu, if one does not like the daily entree is great. The facility is very clean and looks like a hotel lobby, but homier.

All of the staff are kind and seem to understand the needs of people with dementia. CNAs are the ones who do the dirty work: bed changing, diaper changing, tooth brushing,
bed making, etc. they receive low pay everywhere, but you will find so many with hearts of gold.

The Legacy facility is calm, pretty, and friendly. There is always an attempt to involve your loved one in activities.
The food there is great; it has its own chef.

SKILLED CARE is different. The rooms are small, but most patients are not very active when they are there. It does seem short staffed. We have never had any problems that were not immediately remedied.

No one will care about your loved one's wants and needs
as much as you do, but this place is staffed with busy, yet caring employees. It is a safe environment. You still have to be the advocate. That's the way it is anywhere.

My mom got good care, but the environment was not nearly as comforting and calm and visually pretty.

Very friendly!

A great place for care and rehab. The staff are very friendly and accountable for any concerns. Great place to work and recommend family and friends to.

Great Service and care.

Great service and they take care of their residents first along with recognizing their employees efforts.

You'll Like It Here!

Prairie Lakes is the primary reason I am recovering from a fractured ankle. The administration is always present for questions. The nurses are professional and the aides are compassionate, sincere, and caring. The P.T. and the O.T. therapists were top notch, constantly trying to improve your condition. The food was very good and the desserts were fabulous! The social activities are varied and the staff goes out of their way to include everyone in activities, always with a smile, including religious gatherings of varied denominations. Even the maintenance staff was friendly and helped me when requested. As I said in my title, "You'll Like It Here!"

Extremely Disappointed

Step-dad was there for less than 2 weeks and my mother was told they wanted him out because they didn't have enough staff to attend to his hygiene needs. Further, the staff did not make sure he took a shower or changed clothes daily. This place is not for anyone that remotely needs personal assistance.

Buyer Beware, Inefficient, Inexperienced on every level...

Our long term personal experience with this facility found Prairie Lakes Health Campus Noblesville IN to have an\r\nInefficient/inexperienced management team including the current Executive Director, D.O.N., Social Services Director, numerous unit mgrs., and office staff. Their advanced degrees/ credentials, certificates and licensing are intended to enhance one's ability to obtain employment, however they do not guarantee proficiency in any position. We found this to be true at Prairie Lakes. The following deficiencies and concerns of negligence became evident in 2015: overall resident care is lacking from inefficient medication mgmt., low level of personal care/hygiene, treatment/diagnosis of medical issues (misdiagnosed or not diagnosed), medical record mgmt. is not up to date/resident information is falsely reported, the resident care plan is not followed by the team, social servi ces dept. does not assist the family in a positive manner but rather works against the resident/family on many levels, activities are not appropriate for ALL residents, weekend staffing continues to be an issue despite Prairie Lakes denial of this fact (visit the facility during the evening shift, weekend, etc.) . Theft of resident's personal belongings has increased and Prairie Lakes does not address, file appropriate docs when a theft does occur. My review is based on fact, not innuendo, conjecture or false statements...while there may be glowing reviews posted on Prairie Lakes FACEBOOK page I seriously doubt any of those posts have had a long term relationship with this facility. Management has no empathy, nor are they qualified to provide long term care for anyone. Once you deviate from their game plan, resist, question or buck the system you and your family member are labeled as a trouble maker and pay the ultimate price...the over zealous need to disch arge the resident by the staff. \r\nI was entrusted with the task of finding, overseeing that my parent received excellent high quality long term care, to live in a clean environment, to be treated with respect and dignity until death. This is the verbiage/contract info I received from Prairie Lakes Health Campus Noblesville IN, upon admission. They did not deliver on this promise, they are not qualified or capable to deliver the services they advertise. Personally, I would NOT use the services of any nursing homes unless absolutely necessary, there may be better options for your parent. Prairie Lakes is nothing more than a glorified warehouse that receives a slightly better rating on the Medicare ucomparenursinghome website. In the end, literally that means nothing...

I do not recommend Prairie Lakes Health Campus!

Prior to placing my parent at Prairie Lakes I toured many facilities, this seemed to be the best fit for our needs with regard to services they provide for current and future needs. The nursing staff as well as the sales and marketing team did a good job of "selling'" their services as we ultimately decided on Prairie Lakes. During our time at PL the facility experienced many personnel changes: 4 Executive Directors, 3 or 4 Social Service Directors, the same with the Director of Nursing (I've lost count). This in turn created the "trickle down" effect with the folks caring for your loved one. Nurses, CNAS, aids and other personnel have come and gone due to the constant management changes. There is no continuity of care thus creating an unacceptable level of care for our parents. I will not give this facility a good rating due to the many negative issues that we've experienced during our stay. A facility is only as good as their management team and the current management is an abomination. The statistics for all nursing homes are available at nursinghomecompare.gov however they may not be up to date as there is a lag time of several months for posting. Also, all nursing homes should have their most current department of health inspection report available for all guests to peruse. Prairie Lakes has been cited for not having this information readily available. The inspection reports are on the Medicare.gov website as well.

Austin Butterfield

Thank you for the concern. We understand your frustration and would appreciate a chance to discuss further. We would be glad to put you in contact with a member of our Senior Leadership Team in order to discuss your concerns.

We toured this location when we were ...

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This was a nice enough looking community, and the staff were friendly, but the rooms were VERY small! I wish they had had room sizes listed on line, I could have saved myself a drive. They also wanted to have our loved one in an odd care set up, where he would spend the day in the assisted living section, and nights in the memory care section. This would have left him in a position where he could not return to his room until the evening.

I liked it from a skilled nursing app...

I liked it from a skilled nursing approach, it had a small smell, but not as bad as Riverwalk Village. My husbands grandma was there a couple of years ago and everyone that dealt with it seemed really happy with it. They did not accept medicaid or they had a really long waiting list and we needed something right away.

We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with Prairie Lakes Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease. From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing and memory care services in our state-of-the-art health center, that's what the Prairie Lakes continuum of care is all about. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Noblesville you can turn to for help and guidance.

Services Offered