Brookdale Arlington - Arlington, TX

Everything is going fine!

Everything is going just fine at this facility for my loved one! The staff make her feel very comfortable and the facility looks very nice. Though my loved one does not participate in activities too often, there are plenty of opportunities for her to participate.

Tour Went Well Overall

My mother, and I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was very kind. The community was nice, and clean from what we saw. The staff was nice, and informative. Our questions were answered. We did find another community that suited my mother needs better, but our tour went well of this facility.

Positive tour!

This was one of my parents top picks! It was a little more expensive than other options they looked at. My dad also didn't like that they offered two meals a day. Overall, it was a lovely community and very positive.

Knowledgeable tour guide!

I had a good tour of Brookdale Arlington. During my tour, the tour guide was able to answer any questions that I had and provide me with good information. The facility was clean and organized. It was a good experience.

Nice Tour, But Too Overwhelming

I had a very nice tour of this community. This is a very nice community, I enjoyed my tour. This is also a very big community, even our tour guide got a confused during the tour. Everything looked neat, and tidy. The staff was courteous, and kind. Our tour went well, but I felt like it would be to overwhelming for my mother.

A friends good home.

I am glad to see that my friend is doing good here. She does like the activities and loves to hear the music that they offer. the community is always very clean and taken care of. She seems to like the food and the variety of the meals. She does enjoy playing cards. I would recommend thecommunity highly for over all great care for a loved one.

I Viewed The Community

The sales manager did a good job giving me a tour. We found that this was not in a good location. It did not seem like a good fit and another community seemed more attractive to my parents.

The best value and most appropriate place for Sunny we visited.

They Treat Me Very Good

I am very happy at this community and everything is going very well for me here. I really like this place because it is very clean here, my room is nice and big. They have been good to me and are caring for me very well. I like the activities they offer and the food is pretty good. They listen to me and that is what is important. This is a nice community to come take a look it.

They have provided everything they said they would.

They have provided everything they said they would. It's immaculate, very clean, and she says the food is really good. She likes the activities and spends most of her day downstairs socializing. They were able to give us a great deal. We liked that it wasn't as big as some of the other, places.

Review of Brookdale Arlington-Arlington, Tx

Nice facility but was disappointed that we scheduled a tour but apparently they double booked so we had to wait. Also have not had any follow up from them as promised. We were interested but apparently they aren’t.

More activities would be great

I have not had a lot of interactions with the staff, but everyone I have met so far has been great. They need to improve on repairing things when broken. It takes a minute for them to come in and repair them. The activities are typical activities you would see in an older setting , such as bridge or bingo. They could improve the activities. My dad has to watch a lot of TV there and it would be helpful if they have a TV guide for the residents. He's 80 and it is hard for him to remember the channels.... especially if it is on a commercial.

This is a pleasant "home" environment. Friendly accommodating staff. Individual heating and a/c units in each apt.

Only been a Resident for 9 days. Everything is good.

Everything has been good here. We have had no problems.

Very Informative

I think the people at Brookdale were very thorough and just all the situations that are involved, from care to financing to benefits that are available, they were very informative in what was out there for us.

We are impressed with it.

We are impressed with it. She loves the food, and goes to all of the activities. She goes to the grocery store, and the casino, and has won money in bingo. It's nice and clean. We are supposed to get an itemized copy of the bill and I didn't see that yet. It's so nice, the grounds, and everything. The servers know her by name, she has made some friends now.

My mother swore she'd never go to a facility, and she absolutely loves it. It's the best thing that has happened to her in the last fifteen years. She started her own scrabble club and is just having a blast.

A positive experience

Overall it has been a positive experience. The staff is great and the entire facility is very clean. Everything has been going pretty good. This is a nice community with nice people.

Friendly employees, happy residents. Clean, up to date living quarters that are affordable. Liked it, but didn't love it.

one of the best establishments

I have been in therapy for a year and a half and Town Village Arlington is absolutely one of the best establishments I have seen and been a part of.

Review of Town Village Arlington Independent Living in Arlington, TX

We liked the facility and the staff, but realized that we needed a facility with a continuum of care. If I was searching for an ILF I would put it on my list of final choices.

Love lives here

My only regret is that we did not move mother to town village sooner. Staff and residents were very attentive and made her feel very welcome. It was always so good to know she was safe and secure in a very healthy environment and that help could be there for her within seconds. I recommend it to anyone I know and infect and considering moving there when my husband and I are ready for Independent living.

They did a great job.

We weren't here long, it wasn't a good fit for my loved one. However, for the two weeks that we were here, they did a great job. It was clean, and the staff was friendly. We thought the food was fantastic. The one thing is I think the community fee is too high.

Great independent living!

My Dad lived here for quite some time, and really enjoyed himself here! It's a great looking place, and the people were just so awesome! He eventually had to move due to increasing care needs, but this is a great place for independent living and we'd recommend it to anyone!

Town Village is Uptown

Everyone I have spoken to about Town Village has only great things to say about it. It is very clean and its obvious they take care to make the residents feel at home. The staff could not have been more helpful. Residents are super friendly and have made Mom feel at home right away. I could not be more pleased with our selection of Town Village Arlington.

Talked to lady 3/19 they ca...

Talked to lady 3/19 they can't provide healthcare that we are looking for.

The floor plans here were excellent. ...

The floor plans here were excellent. I like the full kitchens. Didn't get to have lunch, but the dinning area was lovely. I also liked the in house therapy rooms. the only drawback was the corridors were extremely long. Dad would have a hard time getting around there with so much walking.

VERY NICE , 2 MEALS CABLE $40,MEDS $3...

VERY NICE , 2 MEALS CABLE $40,MEDS $300, 425 SQ. FT. STUDIO $1725-1750/MO. INDEPENDENT LIVING. NO ASSISTED LIVING HERE. CLOSE TO A LOT OF SHOPPING WITHIN 1/2 TO 3/4 MILE.

Nice floorplans. Full kitchens. Only ...

Nice floorplans. Full kitchens. Only lunch & dinner daily, hot breakfast 2x/week.

Wonderful atmosphere. Good relationsh...

Wonderful atmosphere. Good relationship between residents and staff. Lots to do, clean smelling place. Good nutritious food.

Town Village Arlington provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community promises Exceptional Experiences Every Day. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

At Town Village Arlington, Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Our residents have peace of mind knowing that we provide a variety of ancillary services relating to their health, wellness and convenience that add value to their lives.