Greenfield Residences of Arlington - Arlington, TX

My mom and i chose this property. The residence and staff were.very nice to my Mom during tour. She liked the space. [name removed] .is awesome.Answered all questions caring and professtionally.

Nice facility friendly staff

Everyone is friendly but food needs some work

Everyone here is really friendly and the facility is always clean. My wife and I really like it here and it’s very warm and inviting. However, the food is not so great. I think the mixture of food is odd. They serve spaghetti with meat sauce and green beans together. Also, some of the portions are on the smaller side. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Staff is warm and inviting

This facility has been very accommodating in helping us find my Mother the right apartment and the things she needs. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. For activities they offer things like creative classes, bingo, card games, and twice a week shopping trips. The facility is very inviting and they even have an in-house salon. My mom really likes the food and from what I’ve seen, the meals are good for what the elderly need. I would recommend this facility to other families.

He Loved It

We had my friend in here for 3 weeks for respite care. And they were wonderful and the caregivers were friendly and helpful. He said the food was good and plenty of it. He had someone come in and help with his meds and food to help him. He enjoyed doing the activities there he was an ex preacher so he even talked at devotional time. I would recommend this highly.

Really loved this place!

We toured this community and we both loved it. The grounds were beautiful all the people looked happy. They had a resident council which is great. It was well managed and they answered all my questions. They had happy hour with a bar which we thought was awesome! They did lots for the family's like barbecues, Easter egg hunts and other fun stuff. Unfortunately it wasn't in our budget and had to choose another community.

Things are going really well for me since I've moved here. I am quite happy living here everyone from the staff to the residents are very nice and accommodating. I am doing some of the activities they offer. The food is very good. I would recommend this community

Nice Community

We toured Greenfield Residences of Arlington. The staff was friendly and they gave a nice presentation of their community. It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another facility that was closer and more conveniently located to all of our family members.

My mom's new home

I toured this community for my mom. She wanted a large size apartment from moving out of a large home. She likes to have a lot of open space. We like knowing that the community was clean, but we wanted somewhere close to my home. We would recommend others fo this community for options of a nice place to live.

A good community

My grandma is enjoying some of the activities offered, including the exercise class, movies and trips out. The food is good and the maintenance does a good job of keeping up the building. They have physical therapy on site with a well equipped room. They offer a lot of different outdoor options. The staff are helpful and encouraging. This community was more affordable and I would recommend it.

Not my favorite!

When I toured Greenfield I knew it was not the place for me. I used to be an activities director for nursing homes so I knew what I was looking for. It was a nice place, but not what I was looking for.

Mom Loves It Here

My mother loves this community, and she is doing great since her move to this community. I'am satisfied with her move here, I know she is in a good community. The staff is friendly, and have been helpful needed. She has gotten involved in some of the activities they have available. The community is well-kept, everything looks great when I visit. This is a community I would one hundred percent recommend, it is working out well for us.

This facilty give's you a home feeling

Staff is wonderful, helpful,. [Removed] is very informative and helpful. I think the dogs should be banned for the size of the center these animals do come in contact of person have allergy's and are afraid of them.

Brother in Law Doing Great

The family is comfortable with my brother in law move to this community. He is doing great. We know he is safe, and in good hands in this community. It is a nice facility.

this is a nice facility and the only one that offered cookies at the end of a very full day. The units were a nice size and the person from the cleaning staff was very friendly.

Comfortable Living!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The staff have been wonderful and I am comfortable with the care that she has been receiving from them. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in the activities from time to time with the other residents.

Happy!

My dad moved into these apartments and he is really happy there. They really do care and help him out.

So far so good

The staff are positive, attentive and encouraging. Mom likes the food and they offer a variety of choices. They offer daily activities and she does like to participate in some of them. The community is very clean. We like that this community offers an in house rehabilitation center. I would recommend this community.

I took a tour!

Greenfield Residence of Arlington was a very nice community. During my tour, the tour guide was able to answer any questions that I had and provide me with good information. The facility was clean and organized. It was a good experience.

[Removed was so very nice and informative about Greenfield. Her personal and heartfelt engagement with the residents while my husband & I were there was very touching and genuine.

Greenfield Residences

Our experience with Greenfield Residences of Arlington has been a very positive one! The staff is friendly, caring, and very supportive of both the residents and their families. The facility is clean and well kept, and everyone seems well cared for.

A good vibe going in.

The staff has been very helpful in making the transition from my mom's house to a senior living facility. They have numerous activities on a daily basis that's important for my mom's well being. She has been living here for just over six weeks now and based on our experience so far I would recommend this facility to anyone needing a place for their parents.

This facility is beautiful and the grounds are very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and provided the information requested. The living quarters were very spacious and provide a 2 burner stove in the 1 bdrm we selected which the other facilities did not. This is also well within our budget. And, is very close to myself and my brother. Therefore, this is the facility we selected.

Friendly staff, nice place!

Overall I think Greenfield Residences is a very nice place, my loved one is really enjoying it here. The staff is very friendly, and the maintenance and front desk staff in particular deserve a mention, they're very on top of things! The kitchen staff also deserve a mention, as they're very accommodating when it comes to requests. However, I do think the meal service could be improved. Often what is served will not match what is on the menu, and it can be disappointing when you're expecting dessert and don't get any! I'd also like to see the cleaning staff be a little more thorough. But otherwise things have been great, and it's a very nice place overall!

Highly recommend

We were really impressed with Greenfield Residences as the new home for my mother in law. The staff there are really nice and interact with the residents. It is very clean and updated. It really has a warm and friendly feel, which is one of the main reasons why we chose it. There are lots of fun activities and outings that the residents can enjoy. We highly recommend this place.

Gorgeous Location !!

The location of this community is wonderful , and the facility is beautiful. The tour was great and the staff was very generous with information for my loved one and I. My mother just needed more care then they had to offer.

I would recommend Greenfield!!

Mom is still adjusting to living at Greenfield. Her health is better. The staff are fabulous and really do care about the residents. She does not like the food, however my father in law does. There is not a variety of food options in the evening. They seem to offer a lot of activities. The community is clean but there is a musty smell and some cracked walls in the stairwell.

Good Care for Mom

This is a very nice community for my mom to receive good care. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The environment is always very clean and taken care of. The meals seem to be good for my mom. There do offer activities that she wants to be involved with. We would recommend this for others for good care with a nice value.

Great Staff!!

I did a tour of this community. They offer transportation if needed. The person that gave me the tour was very nice. We got to try a meal it was good. I would recommend family and friends to take a tour.

Very Helpful Friendly Staff

My sister was at this community for a very short time, but it was a nice experience. It is a nice and clean community.They do keep the community and the grounds well maintained. The staff was kind and very helpful. If I had to choose a community for myself I would choose this one, it is truly a great community. I'am hoping my sister gets better so she can return. I would highly recommend it.

Sunny's second favorite and the least expensive (so far).

Everything I Needed For Dad

I am extremely happy with choosing Greenfield Senior Residences for my father. They are not assisted living, but they offer everything I wanted for him...prepared meals, friendships, activities and safety. The staff is friendly and caring. I have fun with them even when dad is involved with something else. They have helped me navigate this new world of caring for someone who used to care for me, and they give an ear to listen when I get frustrated and overwhelmed. The staff is fair and attentive irregardless of race, and I hope to see more minorities feel comfortable being part of this wonderful community. Greenfield is located just off the freeway which makes it easy for friends and family to drop in and visit dad. The food is good and they welcome guests to share in the dining experience with the resident. It is close enough that I can drop in to check on him, and still pick him up for family dinners and church service. I really am pleased with Greenfield.

Greenfield...a great decision for my Mother

My Mother has been here for 10 months and she loves it, and I (as her only son) am so pleased with the Greenfield staff and the facilities provided to my Mom. I am very cognizant of the manner that my Mom is treated and I could not be more pleased. We visited several senior facilities in Arlington prior to choosing Greenfield and there is no doubt that we made the right choice. Residents can stay as busy and socially active as they choose with the great programs/activities that are offered to residents. I know that my Mom is safe, happy and truly cared for by a wonderful staff that both knows and cares for her.
Alvy
Mansfield, TX

Springfest 2016

Today, May 21, we had our Springfest 2016. There were many residents, like me, in attendance and many family members. We had multiple food choices, many games, and a live singer. The staff is to be congratulated for the day. It was fun. In particular the activity director/program coordinator Morgan did a wonderful job of planning the day and then carrying out the plan. It was great to have many children amongst us as they make you feel young. I am resident Ray

I think Greenfield Residences is the best place in Arlington.

It was nice and clean, and the people were friendly.

It was nice and clean, and the people were friendly. We were here two different times. It was a good place, they just didn't offer all of the things we needed and we had to find something that offered more personal care. A very good place though, I'd probably give them a five, just not the best fit.

Great experience with Greenfield.

We moved my mother in-law to Greenfield from Denton Tx after a second broken hip had limited her ability to ambulate and drive. We visited 6 other centers in the Arlington area and for the budget, amenities, social activities, and over all care we chose Greenfield. She has been very satisfied with the staff and the services received. The staff has been very helpful and the social activities are great. She enjoys the meal time and social interaction with folks with similar interest. The apartments are well cared for and move in was very easy. The public areas are clean and well appointed. We have been very blessed to find a place within her budget.

Nice community

This is a nice community. The apartments are nice with quite a few amenities. The facility is modern and clean. The staff is thoughtful and pleasant and the other residents here are very nice to talk to too.

friendly and willing to help out

At Greenfield Residences of Arlington everybody is really friendly and willing to help out. They are short staffed in dining room. My father-in-law has to sit there for 45 minutes waiting for his lunch. Overall it has been a good experience. He really likes it there.

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. Great people and a nice place. I haven't had any major concerns, at this point. We are pretty satisfied with them.

They are doing a good job so far.

They are doing a good job so far. I don't have any major concerns at this point. I would rate them a four.

PERFECT PLACE

Its is very difficult to have to move a loved one out of there home. I was very pleased when I visited Greenfield Residences of Arlington. Very Clean, very affordable - I worked with Mary [last name removed], Move-in Coordinator - who is awesome!! Gave me a tour and explained the benefits and activities Greenfield offered. Greenfield goes over and beyond to assist the residence and family . The staff is wonderful - from the front desk (Charmaine - totally awesome) to the maid service - I am glad I chose Greenfield, would not put my mother anywhere else.

Mom loves it here!

My mom loves it here! It's a large apartment complex, kind of like a hotel. It's very nice. They have a nice dining room, where she gets three meals a day. The food is good. She has a one bedroom, it has a small kitchen and bathroom. They have lots of activities. The staff are very nice, five stars. They're all wonderful! Everyone is very responsive. Cleanliness is good. The people that live there are friendly. They have entertainment that comes in and complimentary transportation to take them out, unless it's something out of the ordinary. They take them out to doctors visits, take them to the pharmacy, grocery shopping, restaurants, concerts and so on. It's five stars for what my mother needs!

GREAT QUALITY! GREAT AMENITIES! GREAT VALUE!

Right now I would say the only thing missing is more people who like to play a nice relaxing game and not too competitive. Otherwise it is about perfect for me. The apartment are a little on the small side but this is a positive for me as I have mobility issues and I can grab something if needed. The apartments have wonderfully high ceilings that make them look bigger and provide opportunity for creative decorating. The bathroom is a good size and has a nice walk-in shower. The facility is less than 15 yrs old and has nice gathering places such as the media center where you can watch a movie on the big screen TV with surround sound, play games, read a book or sit on the balcony to watch the sun set, They are truely pet friendly and have a nice fenced area for play. The laundry facilities are adequate but busy. I moved here from another retirement community and get more amenities for less money- 3 meals/day instead of the 2 at the old place (except Sat/Sun), daily trash pick up at my door, wkly housekeeping/linen service, fresh vegetables cooked just right and a full breakfast every morning if you want it and no dehydrated, reconstituted powdered eggs! I could go on but I'm running out of room. I'm getting so much more and better quality than the old place and at $400 less a month. The apartment may be smaller and the game players fewer in numbers but the move was definitely worth the effort. I didn't mention the incentives. I was lucky enough to catch a special that helped with moving expenses. Come check it out. I think you will be pleased too, They arent perfect but they are darn close,

Awesome place! If Mama had ...

Awesome place! If Mama had passed her evaluation, she'd be moving in!

My grandparents say it feels like home.

My grandparents say it feels like home.

This place was beautiful an...

This place was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were lucky that they had an opening just when we went by, so my dad is moving in on the 22nd

Very flexible and welcoming

The marketing staff really made us feel like they wanted the best for my parents, working and waiting patiently with me for a year before my parents decided they would move in to try it, then seemingly bending over backwards to make them feel welcome these first two weeks. The activity calendar is full of good stuff, the facility is beautiful and well-equipped, the food selection is good (to even HAVE a selection at lunch is great), the driver is super-kind, the neighborhood is quiet and conveniently-located, and all the staff we've met so far are friendly, nice, and competent. The dinners are on the light side, but healthy.

Truly a Great Place for Mom

The welcome/adminstration team at Arbrook is top notch. They are extremely personable and want to do everything in their power to give you the best options for your loved one. The initial tour was not just a look at the facility, but a real chance to visit with other residence and get a true feeling of what it is like to be part of their family. The team did an excellent job of making my mother-in-law feel loved and at home from day one. I can't express enough how hard all of the Arbrook staff members work to make it a great place to live. As i heard on the first phone interview, the only thing they ever want to be accussed of is "Loving their residence too much". I honestly belief they feel this and work very hard to ensure the residence do feel like family and very much loved.

Lots of activities

Even though my mtoher doens't participate in a lot of activities they do have a lot and I'm trying to get her to particiapte. It's an independent living so they expect people to do things on her own and participate but there are other poeple who live there who try to get her involved. She doesn't get out of her room as much as she should but when I'm with her she does get out and seems to talk to people. She's good, she likes it, but for her it was such a big change from moving from her house, coming to Texas and moving in here but it's good so far. We chose it for the location, it was within her price range and also because of the cleanliness. They've been good with maintenence and the other things we've had to call them about with things we were trying to do in her apartment.

We chose this location because my wif...

We chose this location because my wife visited it and simply loved it. I felt very home like and once we visited we just knew this was the right place. The staff is really friendly and really makes the difference. They answer all the questions and really try their best to help.

Friendly staff and residents. Clean a...

Friendly staff and residents. Clean and good smelling. Good food. Lots of activities for residents.

Love this place, it has moved to #1 o...

Love this place, it has moved to #1 on our list. The residents looked very happy there, unlike any of the other places. Prices are very reasonable and the staff absolutely fantastic, lots of laughter every where!! People were milling about, attending classes, in the library reading, doing puzzles etc... It felt very right. The floor plans were excellent.

Greenfield Residences of Arlington is an independent living community in Arlington, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently.

Active, Fun and Friendly!
We’re fond of saying that every day at The Greenfield Residences of Arlington is like a reunion of good friends and family. It’s that approach to life that makes living in our community so special. Of course, we’re also very proud of the lifestyle and many wonderful features we have to offer residents, such as:
•Outstanding Resident Services
•An Emphasis on Peace of Mind and Worry-Free Living
•A Calendar of Daily Events and Activities
•Elegant Dining
•Planned Excursions
•Exercise Classes
•Unrivaled Amenities
•And more!
The Greenfield Residences of Arlington Community offers an exceptional residential environment for individuals seeking a dynamic and rewarding retirement lifestyle.

Services and Amenities
There's no better place to enjoy the encore season of life than at The Greenfield Residences of Arlington. Every service we offer and every amenity we provide is centered around one very special priority... you! So relax and experience the many comforts of home in a setting that's friendly, warm and inviting. Knowing that our premier staff is on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week provides additional peace of mind.
With our all-inclusive rates, residents take delight in a myriad of services and pleasurable amenities each day in our community.

Our Pet Policy
Pets are a welcomed part of the family at The Greenfield Residences of Arlington.

Exceptional Senior Living That Feels Like Home
With apartments designed to feel just like home, there are several spacious floor plans available. Our independent living apartments have warm and inviting layouts, adequately equipped with many safety features.
Apartment Features:
•Computer Monitored Detectors and Fire Sprinkler Systems
•24-Hour Emergency Call System
•Walk-In Showers
Greenfield Residences of Arlington Dining
Let the aroma of Roasted Beef Tenderloin, our delicious Chicken Supreme or a Freshly Baked Cherry Pie whet your appetite for what is undoubtedly a favorite, if not the favorite feature of our community for residents.
We take great pride in offering our residents healthy home-style meals that do more than nourish, offering an “Adventure in Dining” through nutritiously balanced ethnic, mystery and theme dinner menu choices with our ever-attentive dining service. Bon Appetít!
Sample Dinner Menu:
Starters
•French Onion Soup
•Creamy Sour Cream Cucumbers
•Fresh Tossed Salad with Assorted Dressings
Today’s Selection of Entreés
•Roasted Beef Tenderloin – Roasted slowly with our special blend of seasonings
•Chicken Supreme – A juicy breast of chicken marinated in a sour cream sauce, breaded, and baked to perfection
•Deep Fried Catfish – A filet breaded with corn meal and seasonings, served with freshly made tartar sauce

Served with Garlic Buttered Red Potatoes, Steamed Asparagus and Honey Glazed Carrots
Desserts